MK-677 Dose Time

wrastler163

Awards
I know there's a ton of threads on MK-677 but haven't seen anything definitive on dose times. I've been taking mine before bed, but I've seen some saying afternoon, others say it doesn't matter.

I'm 4 days in and I've definitely got more dreams and an increased appetite. Taking 12.5 mg's for 30 days then will bump up to 25 mg ed. Gonna run it for about 4-5 months hopefully. Using it right now to try and speed up the recovery on my broken hand, hoping to get back into the gym in about 2 weeks and then I'll take 12.5 mg post workout and 12.5 before bed(or whenever the "optimal dose" is.

MRP80

Awards
Hey Wrastler,

I'm on Day 10 and I have tried dosing at several different times. I prefer dosing in the morning because my sleep was more interrupted the later I waited. A lot of other folks indicate dosing at night, I've just noticed my sleep hasn't been as good and uninterrupted if I take it pre-bed. I also believe at least one MK study had the subjects receiving their dosage in the mornings...

Good Luck!

wrastler163

Awards
Hey Wrastler,

I'm on Day 10 and I have tried dosing at several different times. I prefer dosing in the morning because my sleep was more interrupted the later I waited. A lot of other folks indicate dosing at night, I've just noticed my sleep hasn't been as good and uninterrupted if I take it pre-bed. I also believe at least one MK study had the subjects receiving their dosage in the mornings...

Good Luck!
Thanks man I read about it messing with a lot of peoples sleep in the first week or so. I’ve gotten lucky so far sleeping well with notably more vivid dreams

Maybe I’ll toy with the timing if it gives me problems, but seems like timing isn’t a huge concern

Btw how long you plan on taking it?

MRP80

Awards
Sounds good. I plan on running for at least 2 months if not 3 or more. MK seems like a compound that gets better with time.

What brand of MK are you using? Are you running it solo? I have a thread going on where I will be posting results from my experience including some photos to track progress.

wrastler163

Awards
I got mine from geopeptides, been getting everything from them for awhile and am hesitant to try new places. Right now I'm running it solo, but in about 3 weeks im gonna do a short ph cycle with it.

Cool I'll see if I can find the thread

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on mk and rad for about 3 weeks and don’t really notice any difference. Maybe more water retention than normal but not impressed thus far. I take capsules, not sure if there are less potent than dropping liquid in my mouth. I’ll keep at it but I’m not a big fan of taking these kinds of things (non-natty supps) without seeing noticeable benefits.

wrastler163

Awards
Ive been on mk and rad for about 3 weeks and don’t really notice any difference. Maybe more water retention than normal but not impressed thus far. I take capsules, not sure if there are less potent than dropping liquid in my mouth. I’ll keep at it but I’m not a big fan of taking these kinds of things (non-natty supps) without seeing noticeable benefits.
I'd check a different source because I could notice the effects almost immediately (deep sleep/vivid dreams, eating everything, and look much fuller due to increased N retention)

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I take it in the morning like the studies, as I dont like taking anything before my sleep, as that usually interferes with my sleep, but that's just me.