Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3

supermanstanley

Awards
This is very interesting check this thread out.
edited due to questionable link

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like ruin'in your own business...pff..wtf??

I happen to know that groprep does in fact place certain guidelines down for all of their clients for them to adhere to, in order to become a distributor....mostly certifications for both research and liability reasons. But that doesn't mean that these certs are hard to get....pain in the ass, yes...time/money consuming yes, but obtainable nonetheless.

I think that this was said by groprep once again due to liability reasons....I'm sure these guys are having to adhere to many certs/regulations themselves and possibly want to play it safe on ALL accounts....gov't funding doesn't mess around. But it indeed is a relevant cocnern....maybe more can be brought to light in the future...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think you are right about that lifted... CYA on their part...

captain chet

Awards
Just curious, is that professionalmuscle website a legit website like A-M??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A legit website? Not sure what ya mean...you mean like trustworthy? LOL, I'm not sure...this is the first time I've ever been there. There are just ENTIRELY too many boards to keep track of and visit each day.

captain chet

Awards
We ll i dont know if this is legal to ask, but you know how AM has board sponsors which have banners on this forum? Well ProMuscle has "banners" as well and im wondering if they are as "legit" as say AR's banners...you know, trusted and all.

PS - let me know if i should edit this at all.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I know Bobo well enough to know that he will not deal with people that HE doesn't know to be awesome.. and I as for the other board, I have NOT one clue about them.. they are very new to me

supermanstanley

Awards
They are legit.........I'm a member there too. But I'm not promoting there board........I just wanted everybody to read what gropep had to say.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going remove the link due to the board sponsor over there..

supermanstanley

Awards
Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied this from AR. Makes you wonder.

itsjinx
Junior Member Join Date: May 2005

IGF-1 Message from Gropep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed them to ask about selling IGF-1LR3 for human use and I got this response. Many of you know this is used in most IGF's

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your interest in GroPep and its products and for your honesty about your intentions. It is refreshing when someone is prepared to be honest on this issue. Appreciated. Seeing as you have been honest with us it is only fair I be honest with you. Simply put, no-one in their right mind would use LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I in a human. LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I was specifically formulated for use in Industrial Cell Culture on individual cells. In this application it works brilliantly, being more potent than IGF-I. However isolated cells are not the same as an intact animal as, for example, they do not have kidneys or an immune system. As a result, LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I should NEVER under ANY circumstances be used in humans as it may prove fatal. This has nothing to do with purity, rather it is the LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I molecule itself that is the potential problem. Illicit use is therefore a safety issue. Anything anyone tells you to the contrary is rubbish, irrespective of what evidence or experience they CLAIM to have.

The mistaken belief that IGF-I and particularly LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I are useful as performance enhancing agents has resulted in a high demand for LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I and a thriving trade in counterfeit GroPep vials, vials that do not contain what is claimed on the label.

Finally, the response I am required to give for all inquiries regarding human use:

We cannot supply or sanction the use of any GroPep Biotechnology Reagent in humans for any purpose. No GroPep Biotechnology Reagent is of Pharmaceutical Grade and are specifically marked "not for human use" for this reason. They are therefore unsafe and may be fatal if used inappropriately.

GroPep therefore accepts no responsibility whatever for any injury caused by the inappropriate use of its products.

GroPep only sells to bona fide Research Institutions or Biotechnology Companies, not to individuals. The same rules also apply to our Distributors.

All our shipments are via Courier and are traced to ensure correct use. No GENUINE GroPep product should therefore be accessible to anyone other than legitimate Researchers.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Stephen Hardy
Biotechnology Reagents Marketing Manager.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's interesting is that while they are saying that, the FDA is approving a medical use for IGF1LongR3 as we speak.

This is aboslutely positively a CYA statement and nothing more. Being a well respected fully legitimate research chemical supplier to many institutions, they have to be absolutely sure to be extra careful in what they say in order to maintain that status.

captain chet

Awards
Yes Matt, i was reffering to the board sponser over there, and was wondering if it was trustable, aka if that forum is geared (no pun intended) to providing trustworthy board supporters, of if they put any old junk on there.