Hygetropin

Sketch2000

Awards
I've only run peps in the past (ghrp2 / cjc wo dac, igf lr3 and des)... I'm considering getting some hygetropin... Anyone have any experience with the product?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
My buddy is running this brand, the numbers on the carton checked out as legitimate on their authenticity verification website. He is quite impressed vs peptides. I was going to pick some up soon to give it a go. I'll post back but it takes a couple months to give a good opinion on GH.

That said, this is regarded to be the best value/cheapest for a true pharma product, albeit another country's standard of pharma. I haven't ever heard from one person who went back from Hyge to the "one top, flip top, red top, blue top" game, that's for sure!

I remember being told that the Russian-language version is the one we get in the rest of the world. This would mean that if you have a package with Chinese markings instead of Russian there's a high chance it is fake. I haven't had time to research and verify that, but I would definitely look into/consider it in your search.

Be sure to post back and let us know what you think!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Anabolics 8
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 3