Sudden weight loss while in IGF

TheGame46

Awards
So i'm about a week and a half into my 21 day cycle if R3IGF-I.

I have noticed to sudden days where I lost significant weight. I weigh myself everyday. I started at 218 and was maintaining (PCT btw) and then bam one day I', 215, so a few days go bye i bounce between 215 and get back to 216, then a few days later bam 213, and it sticks its not like its because of my diet b/c its still gone. my weight has stayed the same other than these two days. Anyone else notice this? My diet is farely clean I'm just on a maitenance diet trying to get down on the bf% before my next cycle.

Thoughts on this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, weight loss is always to be expected during PCT. Just don't let it fret you out and make sure to just keep trying to maintane and not gain right now.

It could also be water loss as well, but I don't know what you were running.

Either those two scenario's or it could honestly be all fat loss from the IGF-1. I don't know about using maintenance cals during PCT either. I know that I have to eat 600cals+ over maintenenace just to keep 75% of my gains. I would up cals and wait to lose the fat after your PCT is over.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I just wrote about something similar in a thread of mine, I have been on for three days so it can't be fat loss. I will keep note of this from here on out.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran IGF during PCT & lost about 5 lbs. I think it was mostly fat loss. I didn't lose any strength or muscularity, just waist size.