Peptides for healing/fat loss/anti-catabolism...Ipam/CJC 1295...TB-500...Etc...

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm thinking about getting some peptides and am trying to make some decisions, but the more I read the more confused I get. I don't want to just jump in on a "guess this will work" type of move. I've been reading some stuff from Datbtrue, but I'm still trying to figure it all out.

My main goal would be increasing healing for my shoulder (5mo post surgery) and some other nagging issues like my recurrent knee pain etc. A close second would be fat loss/anti catabolic properties, etc.

Here are some options I was tossing around:

1. Ipamorelin w/ CJC-1295
2. Ipamorelin w/ CJC-1293
(these 2 are pretty much the same cost w/ CJC-1295 being better from what I read)
3. GHRP-2 w/ CJC-129X (same options)
4. Some other combo you guys throw at me...
5. TB-500

I'm also looking into dosing protocols for different options. I like the pre-bed dose for sure and possibly a morning dose. I'm not sold on 3+ doses a day simply due to the fact I'd be having to dose at work during the day and that seems like a hassle to me being in the office environment around tons of people. If it is easier than it sounds then convince me lol.

As you guys can tell I don't have any previous experience with peps, but am interested in hearing feedback from you guys who may have done a lot of research already and hopefully some of you that have already ran some of these compounds if not all of them at some point. What were your combos, dosing protocols, and results like?

Thanks in advance for your input and help or flaming if it gets to that lol.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I can't comment on the others, since I haven't used them yet, but I'm going into my 3rd week on tb-500 for a knee problem and I'm happy with the results so far

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input Brock. I've heard good things about tb-500 so far.