Stats -
Age- 30
Height - 5' 7"
Weight - 175 lbs
Bodyfat - 9-10%
Bench - 405+
Squat- 585+
Dead Lift - 585+

5 years on anabolics and would like to have a go at my first HGH cycle ...
I am finished a Test 500 mg/Tren225-250mgs/week and anavar cycle a month ago
My goals are to maintain and possibly build 5-7 lbs of muscle and to reach and maintain 6-8 % bf
A few of the things i would like to know is;

1) dose? I was thinking ... 2-4iu's
was planning on going on 6-8 months

2) how often... ?from your experiences what do you feel is the most effective?
5 on 2 off
6 on 1 off
or EOD at a higher dosage

3) Should I up the dosage progressively:start at 2 iu for the first month and increase 1 iu each month until i reach 4 iu's or my ideal dosage?
or start off at my max dosage immediately.

4) Should i start the HGH 1 or 2 months before my next cycle ? ... because it may take that long to kick in ...

5) I have a few different kinds of HGH available ... Kefei Blue top, Hygetropin, Kigtropin, Riptropin.
the prices vary I can get a hold of pharmaceutical HGH (Norditropin- PENS) however it is more than 3x the price of any of these
... can anyone provide me any feedback if they have any experiences regarding these brands of HGH.

Thanks for reading ! ... ANY HELP AND INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED !

anaboller

Awards
Stats -
Age- 30
Height - 5' 7"
Weight - 175 lbs
Bodyfat - 9-10%
Bench - 405+
Squat- 585+
Dead Lift - 585+

5 years on anabolics and would like to have a go at my first HGH cycle ...
I am finished a Test 500 mg/Tren225-250mgs/week and anavar cycle a month ago
My goals are to maintain and possibly build 5-7 lbs of muscle and to reach and maintain 6-8 % bf
A few of the things i would like to know is;

1) dose? I was thinking ... 2-4iu's
was planning on going on 6-8 months

2) how often... ?from your experiences what do you feel is the most effective?
5 on 2 off
6 on 1 off
or EOD at a higher dosage

3) Should I up the dosage progressively:start at 2 iu for the first month and increase 1 iu each month until i reach 4 iu's or my ideal dosage?
or start off at my max dosage immediately.

4) Should i start the HGH 1 or 2 months before my next cycle ? ... because it may take that long to kick in ...

5) I have a few different kinds of HGH available ... Kefei Blue top, Hygetropin, Kigtropin, Riptropin.
the prices vary I can get a hold of pharmaceutical HGH (Norditropin- PENS) however it is more than 3x the price of any of these
... can anyone provide me any feedback if they have any experiences regarding these brands of HGH.

Thanks for reading ! ... ANY HELP AND INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED !
Jesus dude you're strong as hell!

I've taken gh for the better part of a year now, although for different purposes than you (anti-aging, injury recouperation, speed, strength). It seems to be working pretty well for my goals at 2IU on a 5/2 split administered in the morning. Based on what you're looking at doing I'd say you should look at the following:

1) Given where you're at now and your goals of dropping 3% bf while gaining 5 - 7 lb I think you'd need at least 4 - 6 IU ED, possibly on a 5/2 split if you're looking to save cash. A 2 IU /day dosage isn't going to get you the results you want, it will almost be barely noticeable.

2) You can go everyday if you'd like at lower dosages (for 2IU and lower the only limitation is cost), but if you're closer to the 6IU range, I'd make sure I am at least taking the gh in the morning to prevent suppression. With such a large dosage I'd be a bit concerned about natural gh secretion shutdown, so maybe stick to the 5/2 split or EOD. I've heard of people going ED with larger dosages, so you can give it a shot, I personally would just be a bit conservative to err on the side of caution.

3) I see no reason to "ramp up" your dosage, but if you've read any scientific articles that suggest this please share them with me.

4) GH for me took about 2 months to kick in, but I was on a lower dosage. I'd say 1 - 2 months would be fine before your next cycle, but I'd suggest also considering it as a form of PCT.

5) I haven't tried any of those but have heard Chinese blue tops aren't that great. I tried somatropin and it worked well.

Good luck!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
? 5 years and you're at 175lbs? seems a bit odd to me, but you're lifts are up there for sure.

What's your purpose for using HGH though? doesn't seem like you're looking to get any bigger.

1mightymouse

Awards
thanks for the feedback !

Jesus dude you're strong as hell!

I've taken gh for the better part of a year now, although for different purposes than you (anti-aging, injury recouperation, speed, strength). It seems to be working pretty well for my goals at 2IU on a 5/2 split administered in the morning. Based on what you're looking at doing I'd say you should look at the following:

1) Given where you're at now and your goals of dropping 3% bf while gaining 5 - 7 lb I think you'd need at least 4 - 6 IU ED, possibly on a 5/2 split if you're looking to save cash. A 2 IU /day dosage isn't going to get you the results you want, it will almost be barely noticeable.

2) You can go everyday if you'd like at lower dosages (for 2IU and lower the only limitation is cost), but if you're closer to the 6IU range, I'd make sure I am at least taking the gh in the morning to prevent suppression. With such a large dosage I'd be a bit concerned about natural gh secretion shutdown, so maybe stick to the 5/2 split or EOD. I've heard of people going ED with larger dosages, so you can give it a shot, I personally would just be a bit conservative to err on the side of caution.

3) I see no reason to "ramp up" your dosage, but if you've read any scientific articles that suggest this please share them with me.

4) GH for me took about 2 months to kick in, but I was on a lower dosage. I'd say 1 - 2 months would be fine before your next cycle, but I'd suggest also considering it as a form of PCT.

5) I haven't tried any of those but have heard Chinese blue tops aren't that great. I tried somatropin and it worked well.

Good luck!
Thanks for the response ...

I believe from what i have read and researched on many people have typically felt it kick in around the same time frame you have experienced ... so i was thinking to start with 2 iu's for the first month... 3 iu's for the second ... and when it's finally kicking ... go to 4iu's and see how i respond to 5 on 2 off.

thanks again for your input !

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
be careful w/ turtle shell syndrome...

1mightymouse

Awards
? 5 years and you're at 175lbs? seems a bit odd to me, but you're lifts are up there for sure.

What's your purpose for using HGH though? doesn't seem like you're looking to get any bigger.
Hi,

basically i have been active for 10 years ... but i only consider myself truly putting alot into Bodybuilding and powerlifting for the past 5 years ...
from 20-25 i was one of those younger kids about 150lbs and would work out socially about once or twice a week total body etc ...
never watched what i ate ... and played more sports than anything else.
i've put on about 5 lbs of relatively lean muscle a year since then ... working out about 4 or 5 days a week.
i really only got into it after a number of my friends who worked out religiously noticed i could Bench 315lbs at about 155lbs, and squat and deadlift about 405 while only working out seldomly.

My current goals are like i said ... to possibly lower my bf% 2 or 3 % ... while gaining a few pounds as well...
also i have been working 6 days a week about 8-12 hrs a day as well as being on call ...it's taking it's toll on me and my body.
This will be my career for the rest of my life and for the next few years it looks like this is how it's goin to be for me.
-so my energy levels have been up and down
-my workout require a preworkout ... and i have never used them before ...
-it seems i've reached close to my potential and before my work takes over my life i was hoping the HGH would balance it out.
-on top of which i am hoping to start a family soon and from what i have heard ... that can also consume alot of your time and energy ... although it's one of those things thats worth it lol

I hope that makes sense ...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Then why hgh instead of test or something else? usually people go from PH/DS -> pinning -> HGH

1mightymouse

Awards
Then why hgh instead of test or something else? usually people go from PH/DS -> pinning -> HGH
well ... another thing is that ... i have talked to number of people and have said that ... on dosages around 6 iu's etc ... they can maintain a low % of BF ... with relatively no cardio ... on a moderately balanced diet ...

additionally ... i was going to see how i respond and possibly do a show ... or do a powerlifting meet while off everything but GH ...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You DO know the downsides of HGH right? HGH attaches to receptors all over the body, and causes EVERYTHING to grow... I believe low dose is sufficient for fat loss, but higher dosages are required for growing. HGH is the cause of "roid gut," which should actually be called "HGH gut." Jus be careful about how you use HGH.

If you're just looking to cut and gain some strength, there's plenty of other options for your goals that, IMO, would be safer than HGH. test susp, or test prop clear rather quickly, so does tren ace. you could use those in the off season, and still be clear in case of any testing.

at your numbers, I'd go power lifting. you'd be competing the 82.5kg class (181lb), and I'd reckon not too many have a total as high as 1600+, which you can probably reach with a simple cycle of test to put on 6+ lbs in the right areas while losing some bf.

1mightymouse

Awards
You DO know the downsides of HGH right? HGH attaches to receptors all over the body, and causes EVERYTHING to grow... I believe low dose is sufficient for fat loss, but higher dosages are required for growing. HGH is the cause of "roid gut," which should actually be called "HGH gut." Jus be careful about how you use HGH.

If you're just looking to cut and gain some strength, there's plenty of other options for your goals that, IMO, would be safer than HGH. test susp, or test prop clear rather quickly, so does tren ace. you could use those in the off season, and still be clear in case of any testing.

at your numbers, I'd go power lifting. you'd be competing the 82.5kg class (181lb), and I'd reckon not too many have a total as high as 1600+, which you can probably reach with a simple cycle of test to put on 6+ lbs in the right areas while losing some bf.
yeh ... i been thinkin either test prop or sustanon with either tren ace or masteron and maybe add some anavar ... actually been looking into some of the blends ... like profina ... haven't tried them yet have you had any experiences with the blends ? ...

also yeh .. my numbers were actually quoted from when i was around 165-170 ... so i havent actually done any 1rm for quite some time now keeping the reps around 6-8 with relatively heavy weight ... i'm actually curious to what they are currently ... might do some next week

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with any pinned cycles, done a TON of research though. I'm about to start my first pinned cycle soon (sust). I'm researching blends as well, but the sides from certain compounds like tren are really not desirable for my job/school, so I'm researching alternatives right now as well.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the "roid gut" comment as many variables come into play with that

excessive glucose intake + insulin levels + triglycerides in blood + exogenous insulin + igf1 usage + Etc etc etc....

It usually is excessive force feeding + slin usage = organ growth via igf1 and visceral fat build up. I would be hard to convince that moderate low dose GH 3-5iu + awesome strict diet would equate to any gut. Its always extreme measures.

-Matt

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
That's true, there are many factors involved, but the fact that GH grows everything... everything will be primed to grow and you can't really force it to grow only muscle, whereas AAS is more or less programmed to be anabolic. But to each their own. I'm not saying it's bad to use GH, but for OP, I just think it's not the wisest first choice for a supplement.

1mightymouse

Awards
Not sure about the "roid gut" comment as many variables come into play with that

excessive glucose intake + insulin levels + triglycerides in blood + exogenous insulin + igf1 usage + Etc etc etc....

It usually is excessive force feeding + slin usage = organ growth via igf1 and visceral fat build up. I would be hard to convince that moderate low dose GH 3-5iu + awesome strict diet would equate to any gut. Its always extreme measures.

-Matt
what's your advice on ... the 5 on 2 off / 6 on 1 off / EOD ...
as well starting with 2 iu's and progressively increasing to 4iu's at the 2 month mark.
would i be wasting my time starting at 2 ius and just go 4 from the start?
also... would it be best to take the entire 2-4 in the morning upon waking up or split .. morn & afternoon ?
From a longevity view point ... would it be best to stay at a lower dosage (2-4iu) if i plan to stay on for 6-9 months.

any information regarding first hand experience would be incredibly useful.

thanks

bigred613

Awards
I would stick to 4 ius a day. Watch your insulin and cytomel use but I would run it strait through. Use insulin and cytomel to reduse the stress the hgh puts on your system. Good luck

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I have seen EOD first week to see response to joint swelling ect--

Also seen 2-4 everyday afterward for fat loss not bulking-but of course its all dependant on QUALITY of the compound-better compound equals less dose needed

people I respect like Kigs and Rips --

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's your advice on ... the 5 on 2 off / 6 on 1 off / EOD ...
as well starting with 2 iu's and progressively increasing to 4iu's at the 2 month mark.
would i be wasting my time starting at 2 ius and just go 4 from the start?
also... would it be best to take the entire 2-4 in the morning upon waking up or split .. morn & afternoon ?
From a longevity view point ... would it be best to stay at a lower dosage (2-4iu) if i plan to stay on for 6-9 months.

any information regarding first hand experience would be incredibly useful.

thanks
I would go straight to 4iu ed.

Do this -- Try 2 and 2 split am and pm for 100iu's or so.....then try all 4iu in morning or p/w

for 100 iu or so....

THEN

Try 8iu EOD split 4/4

Just need to experiment

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Also seen 2-4 everyday afterward for fat loss not bulking-but of course its all dependant on QUALITY of the compound-better compound equals less dose needed

YOu hear of any respectable people comment on ip yellow? Just curious...

-Matt

1mightymouse

Awards

Thanks for the info ... i'm a little torn ... with the Hygetropin and kig's i was looking for more feedback on the Kigs ... as they would be more cost effifient by some amount ... It seems there is more out there regarding the Hyge's ... the kigs would save me close to a 1$ an iu

1mightymouse

Awards
I would go straight to 4iu ed.

Do this -- Try 2 and 2 split am and pm for 100iu's or so.....then try all 4iu in morning or p/w

for 100 iu or so....

THEN

Try 8iu EOD split 4/4

Just need to experiment

-Matt
thanks matt ... that's very similar to what i was thinking of doing ... i also read ... alot of people doing for example ... 2 iu's in the morning ... and 2iu's post workout ... and i know their should be a good 30-45 mins of no Food or should i say carbs ... after the shots ... any experience with that or know of anyone who administers this kind of regiment

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

^^yup.. Everything grows muscles organs hands. Crazy ishh

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ganji a good alternative to trenbolone is 400mgs of NPP stacked with about 700 mgs of masteron prop a week