Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 + Hex log

tjay23

Awards
Hey guys first cycle here!

Starting Stats-
Height- 5'6
Weight- 168
Bodyfat- 10.2%-13% (varies best bf tester i have available though.)

Goal-
Height- 5'8
Weight- 175
Bodyfat- 8%

CJC-1295(no dac)- 7mg-> 7000mcg
GHRP-2- 7.5mg-> 7500mcg
Hexarelin- 2mg-> 2000mcg

Dosing-
Morning-
Cjc-1295- 70mcg
GHRP-2- 70mcg

Afternoon-
Cjc-1295- 70mcg
GHRP-2- 70mcg

Pre-Bed
Cjc-1295- 70mcg
GHRP-2- 70mcg
Hexarelin- 70mcg

Will also be taking-
Multivitamin
Super Cortisol Support with Relora
Probably will pick up some creatine
And some other vitamins to help with fluoride control

Currently have a 1 month supply arriving on Saturday, latest Monday. From there I will asses how long I'm going to run this. Probably between 6 weeks to 12 weeks.

tjay23

Awards
peptides arrived yesterday, just waiting for syringes now

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, but what's the cortisol control for? I may have forgotten from my research, but does a boost in GH correlate with a boost in cortisol as well? Or is this just to stack with the peps?

PhenomHCL

Awards
I'm eagerly waiting too see your results bro, hope you grow from this =].
And because Cortisol inhibits bone growth, so does fluoride and prolactin.
Get some potassium iodide if u can to bro =], from alibaba.com, wholesale that ****.

diesel7

Awards
Sorry, but what's the cortisol control for? I may have forgotten from my research, but does a boost in GH correlate with a boost in cortisol as well? Or is this just to stack with the peps?
Ghrp-2 and hexarelin create a cortisol spike. Especially hex.

tjay23

Awards
what they said =D

going to walmart to see if they have it probably tomorrow. Hopefully the syringes and water come tomorrow!

PhenomHCL

Awards
Bro, you'll also become more intelligent, with the HEX aswell :).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19800825

read ^

I've been reading, for the past pretty much 1 year ++, that GH/IGF1/IGF2, increases intelligence, longitude bone growth, and "strength" FAST (not mass fast, but it will increase mass over time, but raw power increases FAST).
And it's good to know Hexarellin increases intelligence :)
I know both GHRP2 and GHRP6 also increases neurogenesis, so looks like your going to get a massive boost.
Let us know how smart you get k :)?

tjay23

Awards
haha i'll see if they let me retake SATS ;) to bad i'm starting it right when summer starts and not during school haha. How fast is the longitude bone growth you've been reading up on? Also would it work good if i take the supplements like this.

Morning-
potassium iodide
Cortisol blocker

Night-
Multivitamin
Cortisol blocker

anything else i would need to include on that 1?

PhenomHCL

Awards
Lol, yeah sign up for the SAT on the College Board site, and buy the Online Study Guide for it, well i guess with the peptides, the knowledge...well......it'll kinder just come to you, but i bought the study guide for it anyway :p.

Theres a girl who got into a coma, and when she woke up, she was able to speak fluent perfect German and forget, the language she previously knew.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/croatian-teen-reportedly_n_540308.html

I have a theory of my own behind how this happened, but it has some plot holes behind it.
But GH, will give us the power similar to what she went through, to access this information that we learn, so if we learn algebra for the SAT, or w/e other **** we learn, we can "call" onto this information, it will be like going into that SAT on test day WITH every answer in our brains, we'll be cheating on the SAT, using brain enhancing drugs :p

Since yeah, I also would like to take the SAT's, get a good score, get into college would be amazing :D so yeah im counting on the peptides for the intellignece boost aswell, i really need it, since im pretty sure im GH deficient, and have trouble remembering academics, even when i study for a few hours.

Feels like superior power is being borrowed when on the peptides, have you seen the show "Bleach", when Ichigo calls to his Zanpukto, and asks something like "old man zangetsu, lend me your strength", it feels like that when on the peptides "borrowed power" in a way, since if you dont keep it up, the benefits kinder just vanish.

Yeah lol, so anyways, the growth is pretty fast, seems like if your plates are active, you'll grow 1-2 inches in a month.
Yep those doses are pretty good bro, but you should take the potassium iodide, as soon as you come into contact with fluoride, so the potassium iodide will remove the fluoride from your body.
You'll need about 150mg (yep, MG, not MCG) of Potassium Iodide/Iodine, Source Naturals sells 32.5MG of Potassium Iodide + 7MG of Calcium for about $10, you'll need to take about 3-4 a day, and also get some Huperzine A (from source naturals) and ECGC.
Theres a cheaper way to get Iodide, you can get the Potassium Iodide from a wholesale site called Alibaba tho, a few manufacturers sell 1kg of Potassium Iodide for about $25.
(The "recomended" dosing for Iodine/Potassium Iodide, is 200mcg a day, but studies on pubmed, have shown that 200mcg have no effect, studies on pubmed have shown that 150mg of Potassium Iodide has a STRONG effect on removing fluoride and other metals from the body)
Potassium Iodide, will neutralize fluoride, then you'll need more to have a positive Iodide count.
300MG will be the IDEAL amount, but 150MG will be fine for now :).
Also fluoride BUILDS UP, and gets stored in the pineal gland, the Iodide, WILL REMOVE THIS STORAGE, you may even get 3 inches in a month if total fluoride is removed from your body!!!!!

But since fluoride is in everything, you'll need the Potassium Iodide, every day, so i recomend getting it from Alibaba, i already bought the Source Nattys my self, but i'll be picking up the 1kg from Alibaba soon.
Dont bother with the "reverse osmosis" water filter, since this filter doesn't actually remove fluoride from the water like it claims.
Only Iodide can neutralize, the fluoride.
I recomend some toothpaste, that is fluoride free, and sodium lauryl sulfate free aswell :).

You can also use Curcumin/Tumeric Powder, to drink to remove the fluoride, and also you can use it to brush your teeth thats even better, than fluoride free tooth paste, it will reverse the effects that fluoride toothpaste has done to our teeth for the years we've used it, also Curcumin/Tumeric Powder is cheaper, than fluoride free toothpaste. :)

And get some SAM-E (get the enteric coated tabs from BB's store), Melatonin, Niacin, MSM Glucosamine and Chondrotiton.
You'll need the SAM-E for the DNA Methylation, it will proliferate the chondrocytes on the growth plates, so you can get the 1-2 inches a month, it also increases intelligence aswell :).
And the Niacin at night, and the Melatonin at night, will double the amount of HGH realesed, so, take the Melatonin 10g, then take your shots, and you'll get double the power, (but only do it at night).

We'll become tall and more intelligent, than guys like Jay Cutler/Ronnie Coleman, because we wont be doing heavy bodybuilding, the HGH and IGF's, will go into our bones, and brain, making us taller and intelligent, it won't go into healing our muscles, since we didn't destroy them by lifting weights, tho, our muscles will of course still grow to a nice size tho, not a size of Jay Culter and the BB folks, but we'll have a lot of strength, and some good mass, girls will like it for sure hehe :)

Also, if you can stop eating red meat, milk, general junk food, and just eat fish, veggies, rice, beans, basically "good food", it will greatly work in synery with the compounds in making you taller ASWELL as more intelligent :).
Like everyone has, said, you can't out train bad nutrition, not even with borrowed power from the peptides and pals :p.

There are also some fruits, which are "bad" for you, despite claims, that "all" fruit are good, if you can, stay away from strawberries, tomatoes and bannanas, they reduce intelligence and bone growth, and apart from taste, they're bad for health.

EDIT -
Here read these -

Fluoride Accumulates in Pineal Gland -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672
It will end up calcifying the pineal gland eventually, but the iodide will de-calcify it, along with the GH, and SAM-e.

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland -
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/luke-1997.html

FLUORIDE: ITS EFFECTS ON 2 PARAMETERS OF BONE GROWTH IN ORGAN CULTURE -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14163815

Curcumin supplementation protects from genotoxic effects of arsenic and fluoride -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20170701

Curcumin suppresses increased bone resorption by inhibiting osteoclastogenesis in rats with strepto -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19699734zotocin-induced diabetes

Curcumin improves bone microarchitecture and enhances mineral density in APP/PS1 transgenic mice -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20637579

Curcumin and cancer: an "old-age" disease with an "age-old" solution -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18462866
Studies have reported that HGH, MAY have a high cancer risk, well consider that neutralized ^

Biological actions of curcumin on articular chondrocytes -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19836480

Chondrocyte Proliferation -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3120586
Heres a study on SAM-e, that was done in vitro, but don't worry, it WILL work in vivo for sure :).

enoc09

Awards
Wow Phenom HCl, that is crazy. I had no clue that fluoride can cause problems with the Pineal Gland. Made me rethink of my first cycle of peptides all over again. The IQ increase would help me in med-school at this time.

PhenomHCL

Awards
@ enoc09, yeh bro, Fluoride is harmful to the human body.....so is well pretty much every food since its all pumped with the GMO/Monsanto crap and all, that stuff the government puts into the food and the sad thing is that, studies have been done, where they said that, our food supply, doesn't need to be pumped with medication to feed the masses, the whole world, could be fed on "natural" food, and that, the natural food is cheaper.
The whole worlds food supply, is pumped with GMO/Monsanto chemicals.

Yes, the peptides, will increase your intelligence, pretty quickly if a lot of the fluoride is removed from your body, the knowledge, will come to you.

Fluoride inhibits the response of bone cells to mechanical loading
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21553070
Joint loading, is basically, doing things like Plyometrics, Basketball, and those kinder stuff, if you can remove a lot of the fluoride from your body, and then add in joint loading exercises, and the peptides, then you could see some serious inches, in a quick period of time.

Effect of fluoride on human hypothalamus-hypophysis-testis axis hormones -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20364589
You'll need the hypothalamus, to remember the stuff we learn, we'll need it for the SAT :p.

Fluoride's Effects on the Formation of Teeth and Bones, and the Influence of Genetics -
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20929720

Sodium fluoride suppress proliferation and induce apoptosis through decreased insulin-like growth factor-I expression and oxidative stress in primary cultured mouse osteoblasts.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21461751

Reduction in fluoride-induced genotoxicity in mouse bone marrow cells after substituting high fluoride-containing water with safe drinking water.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21381055

tjay23

Awards
did my first last night cjc/ghrp2/hex and then just did my morning cjc/ghrp2

great night sleep, had a dream nothing to vivid yet but felt like playing basketball 15 mins after i woke up, thats a first =p. Appetite seems to increase about 10-15 minutes after injection but i wait atleast 45 mins before eating after injection

tjay23

Awards
dreams every night so far slacked one day this week because its my last week of school so been busy but summer starts officially for me after tomorrow so we'll be all set then =D

onlyone

Awards
dreams every night so far slacked one day this week because its my last week of school so been busy but summer starts officially for me after tomorrow so we'll be all set then =D
Very interesting, keep it coming!

BK1

Awards
see im having dreams too great sleep but no energy always tired and I mean always

tjay23

Awards
see im having dreams too great sleep but no energy always tired and I mean always
ya i seem to get a little sleepier too, but i take naps anyways so its chill =p

BK1

Awards
Lol I wish 2 lil ones running all over not many naps when im home.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i doing the same thing in a little bit, just waiting on it to get here. not using hex tho and im gonan do 100mcg x 3 a day. i gonna use it for 2months +

ill see what youre up to :)

tjay23

Awards
Ya im def shedding some fat thats been very stubborn before this. No significant strength gains yet but feel a little firmer, stopped using my pre-workout tho and lifts had stayed the same off it so that could mean i am indeed getting stronger haha, but only a week in so didnt expect much by this point

BK1

Awards
Im about 2 months in on the cjc/ghrp combo 100mcg 2x a day and look better no strenght gains and def. No weight lose. But you can see a diffrnce more defined nothing crazy. I feel weaker as well. I have nothing in my system did a eq only cycle a year ago. My bench reps were 2 plates and a quarter for my sets never maxed out. Now im having problems with two plates alone.

onlyone

Awards
Im about 2 months in on the cjc/ghrp combo 100mcg 2x a day and look better no strenght gains and def. No weight lose. But you can see a diffrnce more defined nothing crazy. I feel weaker as well. I have nothing in my system did a eq only cycle a year ago. My bench reps were 2 plates and a quarter for my sets never maxed out. Now im having problems with two plates alone.
How's you body feeling, like your mind and focus on things?

BK1

Awards
not bad i feel god i just not sure i like feeling so tired all the time like i do now I feel like im in a daze alot

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What's your carb intake like? Maybe you are waiting too long to eat after administration...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What's your carb intake like? Maybe you are waiting too long to eat after administration...
supposed to fast for 2 hours prior to injecting it and wait 30mins before eating carbs/fats after.

carbs n fats mess peptides up, protein supposedly is fine. that what i been told n have read

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes carbs and fats blunt GH and that's the last thing you wanna do...

Good choice there with GHRP2 because GHRP2 > GHRP6 and good dosage there, looks like you did some research as more than 100mcg = Prolactin and Cortisol issues

Now if you want to take this to a new level add some AAS and watch the magic :)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if these peptides contain Heavy metals ?

BK1

Awards
I didn't know about the 2 hr faasting. I do my best with the diet I am in no means abodybuilder I have a very demanding job which I don't have to much say in my meals but when its brought in I try and make my own the healthest way possible. I am starting a cycle tomorrow with it. It will be a var/primp/eq cycle. I couldn't get test. I might have though hgh to put in there

johnny215

Awards
hey tjay23, does your age matter when taking peptides and still being able to grow in height. I am also 5'6'' and 20 years old. And even if I do lift weights, would someone be able to still grow taller?

importhustler

Awards
I will be starting my own cycle soon, great info on hre but where can i buy QUALITY, trustworthy CJC-1295 & hex??

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting my own cycle soon, great info on hre but where can i buy QUALITY, trustworthy CJC-1295 & hex??
there are lots of sites out there....just do some googling and you'll find what you're looking for

importhustler

Awards
Your right there is lots of sites out there which is why i ask, i dont want to wait around for some product thats made in a cheap chinese labratory that does nothing. So can anyone out there vouch for a site that has Real quality peptides, mainly hex or cjc-1295?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sub in for the hex and intelligent part. Its interesting how does hex.increase floride inbody

sofargone561

Awards
in for this. im thinking of doing this minus the hx after my next cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What does hex do?

Bx87

Awards
(The "recomended" dosing for Iodine/Potassium Iodide, is 200mcg a day, but studies on pubmed, have shown that 200mcg have no effect, studies on pubmed have shown that 150mg of Potassium Iodide has a STRONG effect on removing fluoride and other metals from the body)
Potassium Iodide, will neutralize fluoride, then you'll need more to have a positive Iodide count.
300MG will be the IDEAL amount, but 150MG will be fine for now :).
Also fluoride BUILDS UP, and gets stored in the pineal gland, the Iodide, WILL REMOVE THIS STORAGE, you may even get 3 inches in a month if total fluoride is removed from your body!!!!!
Isn't that way too much Potassium Iodide?

I heard that too much of that can be fatal. I think 300 mg is overkill and definitely overdose.

Even 150 mg is A LOT.

The upper limit is like 1000 micrograms.