IGF and HGH together

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, just started HGH yesterday at 2iu ED. I'm wondering how long i should wait before i start using some IGF with it. Basically, how long til hgh starts to work and i should start shooting the IGF aswell. Thanks !

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, just started HGH yesterday at 2iu ED. I'm wondering how long i should wait before i start using some IGF with it. Basically, how long til hgh starts to work and i should start shooting the IGF aswell. Thanks !
Hey me too!same dose too...I was going to wait a month, and then start the igf, I think its about 4 - 6 weeks to kick in.At 2 iu per day 5 days on 2 off, a 100 iu kit will last about 2 months...then I was going to do about 40mcg igf for the rest of the month
...I am also stacking Mohn for the first month, I was going to continie the hg for hopefully another 8 weeks, and maybe try stacking an AAS...not sure though.
I actually started last week, and I must say the HGH make me fell pretty darn good, plenty of energy...Igf had somewhat of the same effect, but it seemed a little more geared toward recovery and muscles.

Last edited:

JohnnyB

Awards
Well I guess we're all riding the same train, I'm doing 2iu and am waiting for my gear to peak then I'll start the LR3. I would of started the HGH/LR3 at the same time but wanted to have the gear at peak levels before I started.

You can look at LR3 as a jump start to HGH if you wanted to see benifits right away.

JohnnyB

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On the weekends I do 2 doses at 1iu..maybe a little more, and I like to do it about anhour or less before work out.See my post about the Mohn+hgh stack...