I am thinking about try HGH for the 1st time

K

KriegerJ

Awards
I am 34 years old and live in Mexico. I have access to HGH here at local pharmacies. From what I understand there are only 2 common HGH sold in Mexican pharmacies, Humatrope and Saizen. I am looking at taking 1 iu a day for 6 months and see if there are any results. Has anyone had a good experience with either Humatrope or Saizen? I am not looking to get buff, I am more concerned with dropping a 6-8lbs of fat, while trying to decrease the wrinkles that are now popping up.

What about the costs of HGH? I can find it from a reputable pharmacy here in Mexico for $225 for 5mg, 15 iu.

Any input would be helpful.

A

anabolicscuba

Awards
I would run 2IU a day instead of 1. So far as the price, that sounds about right to me. To get non-generic it isn't cheap. You might also want to look at peptides and save some $$.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1IU is a waste of time and money... go with 2iu - 3ius to see some effects without getting real sides

why don't you do Winstrol ? cheaper and less headach, it also comes in pillz and the sides are not that scary if you use a good dosage

B

bayboi

Awards
hey 'markusrulezzz' isnt winstrol in pill form ?or do they make it sub q ?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
yeah 2iu is ideal for fat burning and for some muscle gain 4-6iu. Unless your taking like 10iu a day, muscle gains wont be very drastic with HGH.