MR's packing... IMPRESSIVE

bullfx

Awards
Fukin canada customs took forever to send my pack... after holdin the **** there for 7-9 days... the pack came in today... ( TO canada)

STILL COLD!!! :D i am very happy as i thought it would be useless but it was still cold... Very nice and proffessional packaging... cant wait to see the results, Thanks MR

cheers

::BULLFX::

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad it finally arrived. MR is top notch when it comes to service. To bad customs had to hold it.

bullfx

Awards
I'm glad it finally arrived. MR is top notch when it comes to service. To bad customs had to hold it.

Ya reason im really happy is because i actually thought its gone bad by now, because i get fina pellets from usa and they wrap it in an ice pack and put in a box... MR's packaging was 10x better, was like a little fridge :D

JohnnyB

Awards
Why did Canadian customs have it, is it illeal there? I hva e friend that they still have his and it's been 3 weeks

JohnnyB

bullfx

Awards
i dont know what the **** is their problem bro,

i have a friend that they opened his pack ( igf1) and then they closed it and send it to him * 7 days

mine, they never opened they just kept it there for 10 days... for no reason, and then they sent it..
i guess they are just lazy and slow...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i dont know what the **** is their problem bro,

i have a friend that they opened his pack ( igf1) and then they closed it and send it to him * 7 days

mine, they never opened they just kept it there for 10 days... for no reason, and then they sent it..
i guess they are just lazy and slow...
;) Glad it finally arrived bro! Fuking customs opens every damn pack from the US these days....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1
joeycrabcakes IGF-1/GH 28
Jim Mills Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 11
IGF-1/GH 2