Pramipexole

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Who has used it and what do you think of it?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
You already know my story about the stuff :p

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You already know my story about the stuff :p
HAHAHHAHA, trying to bring people's responses, studies suggest a 400% increase in GH release. C'mon bros, let see what ya got for me.

jjsafari

Awards
i also would like to know, i found some on a site i prefer. its listed under prolactin antagonist. it seems like itd be a good starter GH product in a way. though the unwanted side of too much dopamine are whats keeping me at bay.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does cause some amount of nausea so taking it prebed is nice as you are usually asleep b4 you want to throw up

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used it for a few months and the only thing I noticed was that I seemed to gradually get leaner even when my diet sucked sometimes. Funny thing is though one of the sides listed on legit sites is weight gain. Oh and gambling/sex addictions.lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIDE EFFECTS: Nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, constipation, unusual weakness, stomach upset and pain, headache or dry mouth may occur. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. To relieve dry mouth, suck on (sugarless) hard candy or ice chips, chew (sugarless) gum, drink water or use saliva substitute. Report promptly any of these serious side effects: hallucinations, difficulty moving or walking, trouble breathing. Unlikely but report promptly any of these effects: twitching, confusion, fainting, leg/foot swelling, restlessness, chest pain, unusually fast/slow heartbeat, sudden irresistible urge to sleep. Very unlikely but report promptly any: muscle pain, vision problems, fever, severe muscle stiffness. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

http://www.medicinenet.com/pramipexole-oral/article.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old Witch Anabolics 35
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
IGF-1/GH 0
Supplements 0