If you had your choice...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know that cjc1295/ghrp-6 increases natty GH and of course HGH is synthetic GH....but if u had a choice to run ONE OR THE OTHER, which would u chose? why? and please state ur dosing scheme and goal.

i have mixed feelings about the compounds and im trying to see if either is worth the $$ (i know the pros and cons).

MY goal primarily would be fatloss. but at almost 23 yrs old, im not sure any of these would be at all benificial to me at "fatloss" doses.

my plan would be to run:

HGH @ 4iu 5on/2off OR 6iu eod for ~6 months

OR

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 100mcg/100mcg 2x daily for ~6 months

(AAS would be added later, but while still on the hgh or peptides)

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
nos,

i've never run synthetic or real cadaver for that matter... but have been playing around with a few of the peptides all summer, since may 18 actually. cjc/ghrp-6 have been great. fragment 176 has been great. melanotan, although unrelated to gh, has been great... they have their positives and benefits individually, but they all share one benefit which actual GH cannot provide you with, that being they dont f*ck with your feedback loop.

when running gh or igf-1, you are causing negative feedback (just like you would when suppressing endogenous test with exogenous anabolics, and just like when killing estrogen in order to boost natural test production). the use of exogenous gh (and therefore igf-1) will cause the suppression of these endogenous hormones.

additionally, when using exogenous gh/igf-1, there are NO naturally limiting factors. the only limiting factor would be whether you decided to draw up and inject less or more gh/igf1. when using secretagogues like cjc, ghrp6 or 2, hex, sermorelin, fragment 176, or plain old ghrh, there ARE limiting factors involved, mainly the subsequent rise in somatostatin, which inhibits GH release, and more or less keeps things under control so to speak ( not that injecting gh is out of control). with secretagogues you will be producing supraphysiological levels of GH and subsequently IGF-1, but wont be producing toooo much.

hope that helps sway your decision. price would help swing mine as well. i think id go with the peptides just cause they're so affordable, effective, and non-suppressive to endogenous GH/IGF1. either way, if you do decide to go with the GH, you'll want to order some peptides like cjc/ghrp6 as well for your "GH-PCT," in order to restore natural GH production, as it will be suppressed.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input SeanyK. i am definitely leaning more towards peptides.

how did u dose the cjc/ghrp?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
in everything i've read... all of the peptides with the exception of igf1/2 have very similar doses. the standard on these boards seems to work well, and i guess thats why it's become the standard. 100mcg 3x/day = 300mcg/day = 2100mcg/week = 2.1mg/week, whether it be ghrp6, cjc, or hex. so if you were to go with the cjc/ghrp6, load 100mcg of each into the same syringe and shoot (3x/day).

if this is your first walk with gh/gh secretagogues/insulin resistance/etc, you'll need to be careful about when you decide to take your shots. immediately after a shot of ghrp you're gonna get outrageously hungry (caused by a subsequent rise in grehlin, a hunger hormone. the hunger level is also dose dependent), almost to the point of feeling like you're about to go hypoglycemic. this is actually possible but not likely, as long as you get some carbs in you.

BUT heres the part where people **** up, like i did with my first 2 weeks of peptides. you cant eat carbs (especially simple carbs, not that you should eat them sh*ts anyway) withing the 30minutes following injecting. this is because the insulin you will release from consuming those carbs will basically null and void any of the GH you just squeezed out of your pituitary. insulin is an enemy of GH. thats why high GH levels lead to low insulin sensitivity. to be extra safe, just eat good complex low-glycemic carbs in the meals that fallow each of your shots.
a good time to shoot is when you get up at 3am to pee. problem for me is i don't get in bed until after 3am so wtf. the time is ideal because its a) the natural time for GH secretition, and b) the time when insulin is at its lowest.

almost all the peptides cause a subseuent rise in cortisol and prolactin. so get your p5p/b6 and 7keto/11oxo/VAT ATTACK ready. take them before you shoot.

make sure you download papapumpsd's reconstitution calculator. it will save you a headache.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ghrp-6/cjc is very effective! If I were you I would run the ghrp/cjc for a while, then switch to gh after like 6 months.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ghrp-6 is cheap enough to just get one and see how you feel about it

I have not ever used GH; but I don't have much pof a need to, as I'm happy with my cjc1295 / ghrp-6/2

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
in everything i've read... all of the peptides with the exception of igf1/2 have very similar doses. the standard on these boards seems to work well, and i guess thats why it's become the standard. 100mcg 3x/day = 300mcg/day = 2100mcg/week = 2.1mg/week, whether it be ghrp6, cjc, or hex. so if you were to go with the cjc/ghrp6, load 100mcg of each into the same syringe and shoot (3x/day).

if this is your first walk with gh/gh secretagogues/insulin resistance/etc, you'll need to be careful about when you decide to take your shots. immediately after a shot of ghrp you're gonna get outrageously hungry (caused by a subsequent rise in grehlin, a hunger hormone. the hunger level is also dose dependent), almost to the point of feeling like you're about to go hypoglycemic. this is actually possible but not likely, as long as you get some carbs in you.

BUT heres the part where people **** up, like i did with my first 2 weeks of peptides. you cant eat carbs (especially simple carbs, not that you should eat them sh*ts anyway) withing the 30minutes following injecting. this is because the insulin you will release from consuming those carbs will basically null and void any of the GH you just squeezed out of your pituitary. insulin is an enemy of GH. thats why high GH levels lead to low insulin sensitivity. to be extra safe, just eat good complex low-glycemic carbs in the meals that fallow each of your shots.
a good time to shoot is when you get up at 3am to pee. problem for me is i don't get in bed until after 3am so wtf. the time is ideal because its a) the natural time for GH secretition, and b) the time when insulin is at its lowest.

almost all the peptides cause a subseuent rise in cortisol and prolactin. so get your p5p/b6 and 7keto/11oxo/VAT ATTACK ready. take them before you shoot.

make sure you download papapumpsd's reconstitution calculator. it will save you a headache.

Thanks for the info, as I intend to start a run of peptides very soon. What would you recommend as examples of low-glycemic carbs to eat 30 minutes after injecting?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
not to be a **** bro... but if you can't answer that question for yourself, or at the least can't research it, then you are most definitely not ready for GH and GH secretagogues. keep researching for a couple more weeks ex-tightend

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
not to be a **** bro... but if you can't answer that question for yourself, or at the least can't research it, then you are most definitely not ready for GH and GH secretagogues. keep researching for a couple more weeks ex-tightend
Well..I thought that was what the forum was for. But thanks anyway for your reply.

jamjoe

Awards
Well..I thought that was what the forum was for. But thanks anyway for your reply.
What he is saying is that there are other things you should work on researching and putting into practice first (like diet) before you consider using GH or GH secretagogues. You don't want to put the cart before the horse because you won't see any results.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
What he is saying is that there are other things you should work on researching and putting into practice first (like diet) before you consider using GH or GH secretagogues. You don't want to put the cart before the horse because you won't see any results.
I didn't need a translator....I understood what he was saying. But that's what I've been doing, researching...I've read most (if not all) of the logs in regards to the secretagogues. I also figured part of doing research was asking questions, which is what we do on here (correct me if I'm wrong). To me, the only stupid question is the unasked one. I hadn't planned on starting for another month or so (another reason why I asked first). So instead of instigating/grandstanding, if you don't want to answer the question, then please step aside. Thank you.

jamjoe

Awards
Thanks for the info, as I intend to start a run of peptides very soon. What would you recommend as examples of low-glycemic carbs to eat 30 minutes after injecting?
Sweet Potatoes
Brown Rice
Whole grain pasta
beans
oatmeal
Fresh fruit
most vegatables

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Potatoes
Brown Rice
Whole grain pasta
beans
oatmeal
Fresh fruit
most vegatables
That's along the lines of what I was thinking, but I wasn't 100% sure, so that's why I asked first...thank you.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
my comment was based on two things...

- if you (not you necessarily, but anybody) do not know the basic elements of nutrition, let alone anabolic nutrition, i.e. what to eat when wanting to create anabolic environment within the body, a body that can put on lean muscle, then you really should channel your research in that direction. reason for that is you will be surprised how much lean, solid meat most bodies will put on just with the right tweaks in one's diet. instead of spending an extra 50 bux on syringes, bacteriostatic water, and swabs, plus the extra 2-300 on the peptides, every 4 weeks or so, you could just eat really bomba*s food that month.

- my second reason, was that if and when you do embark on your gh/peptide chery poppin adventures... you're starting to f*ck with things in your body you really never have before. What i had in mind was blood sugar levels, insulin sensitivity, etc... Now i know you're not gona shoot insulin, at least you havnt yet mentioned it, you can go into a coma and die. igf1 will suck up every nutrient you have. not knowing the difference between types of carbs, the glycemic index, and wen to eat them in coordination with injections wouldn't be smart at all. safety first kna mean.

as i warned in the post, didnt wana come off like a d*ck

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
my comment was based on two things...

- if you (not you necessarily, but anybody) do not know the basic elements of nutrition, let alone anabolic nutrition, i.e. what to eat when wanting to create anabolic environment within the body, a body that can put on lean muscle, then you really should channel your research in that direction. reason for that is you will be surprised how much lean, solid meat most bodies will put on just with the right tweaks in one's diet. instead of spending an extra 50 bux on syringes, bacteriostatic water, and swabs, plus the extra 2-300 on the peptides, every 4 weeks or so, you could just eat really bomba*s food that month.

- my second reason, was that if and when you do embark on your gh/peptide chery poppin adventures... you're starting to f*ck with things in your body you really never have before. What i had in mind was blood sugar levels, insulin sensitivity, etc... Now i know you're not gona shoot insulin, at least you havnt yet mentioned it, you can go into a coma and die. igf1 will suck up every nutrient you have. not knowing the difference between types of carbs, the glycemic index, and wen to eat them in coordination with injections wouldn't be smart at all. safety first kna mean.

as i warned in the post, didnt wana come off like a d*ck
Thanks for responding. Sent you a PM.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
*************whatever*******************

thanks SeanyK

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yes. peptides are cheap. unless your demanding 98%> purity. then they can get pretty expensive. just gota find your sources. the best way to save money on this **** is to buy in bulk. like by the gram. if not in bulk, stick to the retailers, and shop around. you may have to buy one peptide here and one peptide there.