GHRP-6/CJC-1295

addams29

Awards
hey all. need some experienced opinions on my stack please. from what i have researched so far, i plan on using the CJC-1295 at 1mg, 2 times a week and GHRP-6 at 500mcg/day. from some of the threads i have read i am still not clear on whether or not i should eat post injection of the GHRP-6? i heard of some people going hypo. i am using it for building as much muscle as possible and the anti-aging effects. i read one user(sorry, forgot his name) is dosing at 500mcg in one shot at night on an empty stomach and going back to bed. i would fear going into a hypoglycemic coma! maybe it affects everyone differently? i will definately take it on an empty stomach, but how soon after till i have my protein/carb shake. what about post workout? then i definately have a protein shake thats about 100 mg of protein. i did use it once for about 2 weeks, but i didn't dilute it properly, meaning i put too little bacteriostatic water in it and when i took what i thought was 300mcg, i became very hypo after. almost passed out. when the ambulance came my blood sugar was so low they had to give me glucose IV. BTW, i am using Tren at 75mg, E/O/D and winny at 50 mg/day, sustanon at 750 mg every 10 days, proviron 25mg/day and IGF-1 for 30 days. thanks to all who can reply