Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the presale was a huge success...I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the product.

adapt

Awards
Is AM and NutraPlanet no longer associated? Ordered 2 Sustain Alphas and received Iconics Laxogen product instead. Email and phone been no success

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No sir. NutraPlanet no longer sponsors here.

adapt

Awards
What stores would yall recommend to purchase Sustain Alpha? Seems like Ima have to just order ir again and take the lost

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What stores would yall recommend to purchase Sustain Alpha? Seems like Ima have to just order ir again and take the lost
thank you for your purchase...it is not a toatal loss, iconogenin is a good product...but I understand your frustration when you order one product and get a different one!!!

trust me, I would be pissed also!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is solid! Works for both my wife and myself. The libido boost saves marriages!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet resolved the issue with the assistance of IconicForm

thank you very much
IconicForm is the man....his AND the reps for iconic formulations goal is to make iconic formulations #1 in customer service!!!

btw-just a headsup, the code MEMORIAL gets you 40% off everything at iconicformulations.com!!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor you. I posted several times about the sh***y service of NP as have many others. Avoid like the plague! Good on you IconicForm. Do you post to the Uk?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Poor you. I posted several times about the sh***y service of NP as have many others. Avoid like the plague! Good on you IconicForm. Do you post to the Uk?
fortunately IconicForm helped make things right!!!

i'm really proud to be repping for iconic formulations, great products and great guys!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
fortunately IconicForm helped make things right!!!

i'm really proud to be repping for iconic formulations, great products and great guys!!!
Truth

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of dropping your international shipping rate? $22.85 is pretty much expensive.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any chance of dropping your international shipping rate? $22.85 is pretty much expensive.
we charge actual shipping rates. If you can find a shipping service that will ship a 1lb package for a significant savings from the US to your country, please let me know. Each bottle weighs 10-11oz, plus packaging material. Price groups are based on delivery location...ex: price group 1 is going from the US to Canada (why it's the cheapest)

here's the commercial pricing for USPS first class
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 2.35.19 AM.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
save 35% off all iconic and iron legion products using code FOURTH....this includes DERMACRINE/SUSTAIN ALPHA/ICONGOGENIN/INVICTUS.....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I added this about a week ago. I have not had a libido in years. I have been running 4-dhea, sup3r-dhea after giving up on clomid forever. Used to be on trt but lost insurance and have not had a script in years. Added SA at 4 pumps and things are going great. Libido is back at 50-60% which is great. I will order more no doubt. Makes my skin itch something fierce for a couple mins after application but otherwise no issues.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I'm having the same issue with the really bad itching that last 3-5 minutes. What helps out the itching????

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having the same issue with the really bad itching that last 3-5 minutes. What helps out the itching????
Scratching.........lol hehehe. I have a lotion I put on right after and it stops almost immediately. Just make sure you get a lotion that DOES NOT HAVE parabens. Since I am putting this lotion on a TD carrier I do not want some chemical crap from walmart. The ingredients in my lotion are as follows:

Alafia Everyday Coconut lotion. They also make a Shea version if coconut is not your thing.
Ingredients: Caffea sp. (coffee berry) aqueous extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, stearic acid, emulsifying wax, cocos nuficera (coconut) water*, aromatic cocos nucifera (coconut) extract, phenoxyethnaol, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid. *Certified Fair Trade by IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I added this about a week ago. I have not had a libido in years. I have been running 4-dhea, sup3r-dhea after giving up on clomid forever. Used to be on trt but lost insurance and have not had a script in years. Added SA at 4 pumps and things are going great. Libido is back at 50-60% which is great. I will order more no doubt. Makes my skin itch something fierce for a couple mins after application but otherwise no issues.
just wait,it gets even better after 2 weeks!!! most guys want to run a 2nd bottle cause it just keeps getting better...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feedback on this has been amazing

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same as the original from pp? I miss erik and his formulations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes...both dermacrine and sustain alpha are same as original...you can save 25% off at iconicformulations.com by using code THEBIGT.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes...both dermacrine and sustain alpha are same as original...you can save 25% off at iconicformulations.com by using code THEBIGT.
As of 11am pacific time today purchased a bottle to try out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As of 11am pacific time today purchased a bottle to try out!
if you have any questions just ask...feel free to pm me!!!

thank you for your purchase!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erik was the man! Used to rep for PP. LOVED their products. Sustain is one of my favorite products ever made. I respond really well to it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on for five days now is the protocol stil 5 on 2 off? Also do people increase vitamin e intake with it like what is said in the original post?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been on for five days now is the protocol stil 5 on 2 off? Also do people increase vitamin e intake with it like what is said in the original post?
your choice, the only advantage I see of 5 on 2 off is the bottle will last longer...personally I don't supplement vit e above what is in my multi, if you do this I would be interested to know what changes it made.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the 5 days on 2 days off from the sustain alpha more effective and affordable thread to allow for a longer duration of use and to keep the pulses strong. The vitamin e is because Eric said to increase the Leydig cells sensitivity take toco 8 that is not around anymore so I found he sells a new version of it the only he said is that there is less research on tocos lately so he only provided me with a couple studies dating some time back. I told him I missed him on this forum his write ups are amazing.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not using this for pct so far have had more enegy increased well being and oh yea that alpha feeling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got the 5 days on 2 days off from the sustain alpha more effective and affordable thread to allow for a longer duration of use and to keep the pulses strong. The vitamin e is because Eric said to increase the Leydig cells sensitivity take toco 8 that is not around anymore so I found he sells a new version of it the only he said is that there is less research on tocos lately so he only provided me with a couple studies dating some time back. I told him I missed him on this forum his write ups are amazing.
yes, eric is missed by those of us fortunate enough to have been on this forum when he was a regular here---trauma1 also!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not using this for pct so far have had more enegy increased well being and oh yea that alpha feeling.
sustain ALPHA!!!!

glad you are liking it!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some Sustain Alpha... I like your Dermacrine so figured why not. Question is- this last cycle really tore me up. My willy does not work at all, I don't think it would even get up if Scarlett Johannsen was on all fours. Will this help, LOL?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered some Sustain Alpha... I like your Dermacrine so figured why not. Question is- this last cycle really tore me up. My willy does not work at all, I don't think it would even get up if Scarlett Johannsen was on all fours. Will this help, LOL?
I will be 60 next month, I rub a pump on each inner thigh and a pump on balls and I could get it up for rosanne barr!!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I will be 60 next month, I rub a pump on each inner thigh and a pump on balls and I could get it up for rosanne barr!!!
So essentially it fits right in PCT, correct? Also, any studies done to show it raises test levels at all? I could use that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So essentially it fits right in PCT, correct? Also, any studies done to show it raises test levels at all? I could use that.
no studies that I am aware of...yes, sustain alpha would be a great addition to pct, or even run it after pct.

SUSTAIN ALPHA has been around for MANY years, so it's not some new trendy supp that gets hot for awhile then gets forgotten--it has stood the test of time. there aren't many supps that have been around as long as SUSTAIN ALPHA with no change to formula!!!

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
your choice, the only advantage I see of 5 on 2 off is the bottle will last longer...personally I don't supplement vit e above what is in my multi, if you do this I would be interested to know what changes it made.

Any promo codes ?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thebigt Could you use Sustain Alpha on Cycle for libido boost? Or is it best saved for PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt Could you use Sustain Alpha on Cycle for libido boost? Or is it best saved for PCT?
there is no reason I can think of why it wouldn't help...give it a shot and see.

I need to add that dermacrine is what many use ON cycle to combat lethargy and boost libido.