CONTEST: X-Dream bottle giveaway!!!! Details Inside

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I know you have been waiting patiently for well over a month for not only the release of X-Dream but also for me to say the words "free" and "Contest" in a thread title and have it relate to today! :D

Well it is finally here and we will be giving away free stuff all week so keep checking back in here and SPREAD THE WORD.

HERE IS THE CONTEST!

There are two ways you can win:

1) Guess my favorite workout songs. Since we are giving away 4 free bottles in this part of the contest, then there will be 4 songs that you can guess to win yourself one.

Rules:

1. ONLY ONE GUESS PER POST. However, you can guess as many times as you want as long as they aren't consecutive posts.
2. You must have "IBE X-Dream: The Future of Relaxation and Sleep" and link that to this thread. I don't care where in your sig it is, just as long as it is there. I am being more diligent this time about that rule than last time ;).
3. Sorry IBE mods and reps, you are already getting some, please don't make any guesses that will help people, let them do it haha.
4. We are asking that you please log it so others can see how you liked it.

2) Whoever gets a screenshot of IBE's AM forum with the most people viewing it wins a free bottle! You can see this by clicking here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-companies/ then scrolling down to IBE and looking underneath it. That shows you how many people are currently viewing our forum. I saw 10 in here when I made this thread, lets try and get 30 ;).

Rules:

1. Don't cheat. I can check stats, don't try and photoshop it
2. Again you must have the above text in your signature to win at the time of posting.
3. The purpose of this is to get people in the forum and into this thread, so help us spread the word and then get that screenshot!

Good luck guys. I'll be watching closely!

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
2pac- hit em up
I was interested to see what the first genre of music was that people started guessing whether it would be rap, country, techno, rock, etc. I see rap has started it off. I won't be giving any hints though so we will see ;).

PS- I changed rules to say that you can post one song but you can post it as soon as someone else posts again. As long as there are no consecutive posts and guess I don't care how many times you guess a song, it can be right after someone else posts.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Pantera- Cowboys from Hell

-It won't let me post a link in my sig?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
tech n9ne- slacker :)
HAHAHAHAHA he looked on my myspace page, what a smart cat ;). But no that is actually not one of my fav's. I still think it is smart tho lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Metalica - "Unforgiven"

I posted a linkage in my thread ;)

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I know you have been waiting patiently for well over a month for not only the release of X-Dream but also for me to say the words "free" and "Contest" in a thread title and have it relate to today! :D

Well it is finally here and we will be giving away free stuff all week so keep checking back in here and SPREAD THE WORD.

HERE IS THE CONTEST!

There are two ways you can win:

1) Guess my favorite workout songs. Since we are giving away 4 free bottles in this part of the contest, then there will be 4 songs that you can guess to win yourself one.

Rules:

1. ONLY ONE GUESS PER POST. However, you can guess as many times as you want as long as they aren't consecutive posts.
2. You must have "IBE X-Dream: The Future of Relaxation and Sleep" and link that to this thread. I don't care where in your sig it is, just as long as it is there. I am being more diligent this time about that rule than last time ;).
3. Sorry IBE mods and reps, you are already getting some, please don't make any guesses that will help people, let them do it haha.
4. We are asking that you please log it so others can see how you liked it.

2) Whoever gets a screenshot of IBE's AM forum with the most people viewing it wins a free bottle! You can see this by clicking here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-companies/ then scrolling down to IBE and looking underneath it. That shows you how many people are currently viewing our forum. I saw 10 in here when I made this thread, lets try and get 30 ;).

Rules:

1. Don't cheat. I can check stats, don't try and photoshop it
2. Again you must have the above text in your signature to win at the time of posting.
3. The purpose of this is to get people in the forum and into this thread, so help us spread the word and then get that screenshot!

Good luck guys. I'll be watching closely!
Metallica - Ain't My *****

Although, personally I keep Metallica Load/Reload on continuous loop when I'm lifting :)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
BOOM POD

Can get the link to work for me either! :frustrate:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Is there a quick way to save a screenshot also?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
do you need some kind of program to do a screen shot? i am pretty computer-tarded

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor! :toofunny:
:head:

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
do you need some kind of program to do a screen shot? i am pretty computer-tarded
Hit the print screen key, paste it into microsoft paint or some other image editing software. Save it as a jpg/png.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
tech n9ne, psycho b*tch

I like beat taken from the Halloween movies

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hatebreed - Live for this
Let's go!
Live for this, Live, Live
Live for this
If you don't live for something, You'll die for nothing.
Through the best and the worst
The struggle and sacrifice.
For the true who've remained and the new blood.
Motivation, undying allegiance
Striving through the hardships and affliction.
Every drop of blood
Every bitter tear
Every bead of sweat
I live for this
Live for this
If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.
What we have are not possessions we own
It's not weighed by greed or personal gain
This is real a desire for freedom.
A place apart from a world in abandon.
Every drop of blood
Every bitter tear
Every bead of sweat
I live for this
If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.
I live for this.
Every drop of blood
Every bitter tear
Every bead of sweat
I live for this

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
wow someone else listens to tech nine??? i love that whole alblum!
haha...i got it from lakemount's myspace actually. i have terrible sleeping habits so i did a little searching

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS- Someone already guessed correctly, I am just not gonna say who it is yet lol. Soooo mean ;).

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
PS- Someone already guessed correctly, I am just not gonna say who it is yet lol. Soooo mean ;).
Does this mean someone can win multiple times?

Next guess...

Esham, Boom!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Faint - Linkin park..haha i dunno...song gets me jacked for some reason on leg days

X-Dream for JOHN!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Does this mean someone can win multiple times?

Next guess...

Esham, Boom!
I don't think I thought of that lol. No you can only win once, mainly because I want as many logs as possible.

bitterplacebo: You are one of the winners although I will not say which song just yet. 4 more bottles left to go :D.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

[Pre-Chorus]
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

[Chorus]
I’ve faced myself
To cross out what I’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what I’ve done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
Well I cleaned this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty

[Pre-Chorus]
So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

[Chorus]
I’ve faced myself
Erase myself

For what I’ve done
I’ll start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m forgiving what I’ve done

[Chorus]
I’ve faced myself
Erase myself

What I’ve done
Forgiving what I’ve done

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I thought of that lol. No you can only win once, mainly because I want as many logs as possible.

bitterplacebo: You are one of the winners although I will not say which song just yet. 4 more bottles left to go :D.
Thanks for letting me know man. Now I can go be productive for today!

Shall I PM you with address?