TT-33

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When's the best time to take it, with or without food, first thing in morning or pre workout?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
We suggest taking between 2-4 pills spread evenly throughout the day on an empty stomach

So first thing in the am and then later in the day (you can do pre workout if you workout later in the day)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
We suggest taking between 2-4 pills spread evenly throughout the day on an empty stomach

So first thing in the am and then later in the day (you can do pre workout if you workout later in the day)
Cool, I started yesterday, excited for this!

Thanks!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just wondering how it worked for you

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Just wondering how it worked for you
Going well so far, stacking TT-33 with Alphamine, unfortunately I haven't been as consistent with my dosings as I would of liked...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Going well so far, stacking TT-33 with Alphamine, unfortunately I haven't been as consistent with my dosings as I would of liked...
How's it going brother!!!! Everything still working out for you?!?!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So, I'm almost done with my first bottle, should I jump straight into my second or should I rest a few weeks?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm almost done with my first bottle, should I jump straight into my second or should I rest a few weeks?
How long have you been on? 8 weeks is tops I would go just to be safe

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah man like stated above. 8 weeks MAX on the product. So if your first bottle was only a month (4 weeks) you can run the second bottle right off the bat.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah man like stated above. 8 weeks MAX on the product. So if your first bottle was only a month (4 weeks) you can run the second bottle right off the bat.
Ok, on most days I dosed 4 but missed some so I'm probably on week 5, I do another half bottle then, thanks!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Btw did you guys ever dose pre bed? I have never "felt" anything after dosing but I sleep crapy as it is so I don't want to **** it up even more, but if you guys did before without problems I try :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed this, but giving my opinion! All 4 caps, first thing in the morning up waking!