Hemavol vs Conquer

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
So I just picked up the Hemavol / Conquer / bottle / wraps deal from nutraplanet. Awesome deal btw!! I've never used either product and I see people are stacking them.
What is the main difference in them? I see they are both pre-workout formulas that claim energy pumps and strength. Is the conquer basically similar to hemavol except that it has caffeine?
I'll admit I don't know all the ingredients in these items. I bought them b/c of the tremendous reviews and the awesome price.

Also, I know it's proprietary, but are you allowed to give an estimate of the amount of caffeine in a server of conquer? I gotta be sure I don't take too much.

I also want to say that I appreciate the fact that you don't put arginine in your product.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hemavol is our premiere "pump" product that has no stimulants in it.
the Conquer is an all in one prework out with stimulants.. however its pretty low on caffeine per serving. are you taking something else with it that makes you apprehensive? if you stick to label claims and only intend to stack it with the hemavol you will be pleasantly surprised. its not going to wig you out at all, but should give you a great lift in mood and focus while providing enough energy to last a few hrs so you can still sleep at night.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
hemavol is our premiere "pump" product that has no stimulants in it.
the Conquer is an all in one prework out with stimulants.. however its pretty low on caffeine per serving. are you taking something else with it that makes you apprehensive? if you stick to label claims and only intend to stack it with the hemavol you will be pleasantly surprised. its not going to wig you out at all, but should give you a great lift in mood and focus while providing enough energy to last a few hrs so you can still sleep at night.

Awesome, thanks! I'm running hemvol alone today and then conquer alone tomorrow and then try stacking 1/2 dose each and mess with it until I find what I like at the most affordable way (got 3 kids to feed :) ).

I'm usually weary of pre workout items with stims in them b/c I don't like the jittery feeling and the crash. I don't handle caffeine too well b/c I don't drink coffee or anything throughout the day. 50mg of caffeine will get me going good! I guess I'm "lucky" that way?

So no, it doesn't keep me up and I'm not on anything else, I just try to limit the intake due to some that give me a bad crash. I'm excited to try this all out and was thrilled!! at the price for everything. Plus I can sport some new wrist wraps :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gotta love dem wrist straps fo sho!
let us know how this stuff treats you.. I don't think a 1/2 scoop of hemavol will do much.. maybe you should try a 1/2 scoop conq and full scoop of hemavol.

I usually take 2 full scoops of hemavol with just about every pre work out I use.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol = Non-stim, 100% dedicated to providing great fullness, pumps and vascularity.
Conquer = Well rounded, overall pre-worout. Splits its dedication between stimulants, pumped, and fullness.