booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Curious if dexaprine xr would be enough as a standalone with ephedrine to be the CY in an ecy stack. It's a prop blend so what I really need to know is are there enough of the ingredients that I don't need to supplement any doses.

Also, would it be enough to dose 1am, fasted and 1 afternoon, 2 hrs post meal, before my workout?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this stuff is extremely strong so you will want to start really small and build up.. I think laneanders uses this combo. so the answere is yes you can but take it slow and easy ok?
a little at a time until you feel out your tolerences..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i do believe ppl have used dexaprine and ephedra with extremely good results...but like above, be careful because dexaprine is extremely powerful on it's own

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dosing suggestions?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1/3 dex pill and 12.5 mgs of ephedrine is were I would start. feel that out for a day or two then add in a full dose of ephedrine but maintain the 1/3 dex.
after about a week or so.. you can up the dex to 1/2 pill per dose.. and so on.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1/3 dex pill and 12.5 mgs of ephedrine is were I would start. feel that out for a day or two then add in a full dose of ephedrine but maintain the 1/3 dex.
after about a week or so.. you can up the dex to 1/2 pill per dose.. and so on.
Too late ha... Started this morning wiht 1/2 dex, 12.5mg E. Didn't notice much of anything. I took it 25 min before I had to get up and when i woke back up i was still exhausted. Did my morning cardio and still didn't feel anything but warmer and hungry... Might need to bump these up sooner.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
every one is different.. if you don't notice much difference then sure.. increase as needed. just pay attention to your blood pressure and HR and you should be fine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can we get laneanders in here to check this out and give me some dosing protocol tips and experiences?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump for any more suggestions... From the reps or otherwise

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can tell you I took 24mgE with a full Dex XR for a 2 week run without dying

I can't recommend it though, in case your stim tolerance is lower. Also I have very low BP so stims typically don't cause me any issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can tell you I took 24mgE with a full Dex XR for a 2 week run without dying I can't recommend it though, in case your stim tolerance is lower. Also I have very low BP so stims typically don't cause me any issues.
I'm very stim tolerant. Have accidentally taken 600mg caffeine in a preworkout+fat burner and didn't even notice until I was reading labels after.

I'm currently doing 12.5+1/2 but feel literally zero effect. Gonna give it a week to check results and then bump if I'm not impressed. Will prob bump the dex to a full cap for a couple days and then the e.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah man that sounds like a good plan. I havnt seen lane all week so... none the less, if you are not over stimulated by it, by all means, up your dose.
I was just being conservative for anyone else following along.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any experience with ephedra or any of that since back when i was way to young to take it....but i'd expect like Rip said if the Dexaprine isn't making you too stim'd out at the amount your taking, then I wouldn't think upping the dose would cause problems

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah man that sounds like a good plan. I havnt seen lane all week so... none the less, if you are not over stimulated by it, by all means, up your dose.
I was just being conservative for anyone else following along.
I don't have any experience with ephedra or any of that since back when i was way to young to take it....but i'd expect like Rip said if the Dexaprine isn't making you too stim'd out at the amount your taking, then I wouldn't think upping the dose would cause problems
Appreciate the tips. Frankly I havent felt one drop of energy which is disappointing as I was really hoping all the stories of epic stimulation were true ha. I'll have to see once I bump to a full cap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Added a full cap of dex to my 12.5mg e this morning. Felt much better, awakwe, and a bit of energy. Focus seems improved as well. Still ravenously hungry all the time though ha.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good to hear your finding the dose that works for you. next you will add some more ephedrine?
give the dex a week or so to start helping with your appetite.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good to hear your finding the dose that works for you. next you will add some more ephedrine?
give the dex a week or so to start helping with your appetite.
Plan is to check my weight on sunday morning and if things are progressing well, I'll prob stick to 12.5mg E. If not, I'll bump to 25mg monday morning

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hey there sorry it took me so long to see the mention. I personally have been using Ephedrine for its actual pharmaceutical purpose, and just stacked it with the CY from Dexaprine XR to get the additional benefits. I took Kaizen Ephedrine which was 8mg per, and I would take 3 of them for 24mg 2 - 3 times per day along with one cap of Dexaprine XR. From what I understand this is only passable with the current version of Dexaprine XR as the original Dexaprine was much too potent to stack with Ephedrine. I too have a high stim tolerance, and this gave me very solid energy throughout the day.

I did avoid taking any excess caffeine though, so as to not overstimulate myself. I knew a guy that did the same thing as me but continued to take a pre-workout laden with stimulants. It didn't work out well for him though, as he's now on blood pressure medication. So I can't recommend that you overdo it, but I can say that I had great results with 24mg + 1 Dex XR 2 - 3 times per day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey there sorry it took me so long to see the mention. I personally have been using Ephedrine for its actual pharmaceutical purpose, and just stacked it with the CY from Dexaprine XR to get the additional benefits. I took Kaizen Ephedrine which was 8mg per, and I would take 3 of them for 24mg 2 - 3 times per day along with one cap of Dexaprine XR. From what I understand this is only passable with the current version of Dexaprine XR as the original Dexaprine was much too potent to stack with Ephedrine. I too have a high stim tolerance, and this gave me very solid energy throughout the day.

I did avoid taking any excess caffeine though, so as to not overstimulate myself. I knew a guy that did the same thing as me but continued to take a pre-workout laden with stimulants. It didn't work out well for him though, as he's now on blood pressure medication. So I can't recommend that you overdo it, but I can say that I had great results with 24mg + 1 Dex XR 2 - 3 times per day.
There's the big man. Thanks a lot for the insight. It looks like I'm right about on track and the others had it all straight.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
There's the big man. Thanks a lot for the insight. It looks like I'm right about on track and the others had it all straight.
Cool man. Good luck and enjoy, I'm currently on somewhat of a stim break for the first time in a long time, so I'm just using TT-33 and not much else. Let me know how you like the results. I haven't met anything yet that could compare to E + Dex XR in terms of fat loss or energy.