TT33 help

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious as to the reps who have used tt33 during a cut on when you implement it?

I'm thinking towards the end of the cut when fat coming off becomes more difficult and calories are lowest, but part of me is running it at the start to get ahead of the game at the beginning of the cut

i've used similar type products before but never really noted as to at what point i started the product

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are you planning to cut for? You could easily run this for 8 weeks.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long are you planning to cut for? You could easily run this for 8 weeks.

Mike
12 weeks or so...depends on how it goes, i usually go pretty slow with my cuts

however the last two months i've been slowly already reducing calories and using intimidate srt so i've already had a nice buffer from the winter bulk

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to use this with LX or reduce XT.. maybe you can do the last 8 weeks combined using those 3 approaches

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to use this with LX or reduce XT.. maybe you can do the last 8 weeks combined using those 3 approaches
i have thought about it....after some looking around i'm going to hold the tt33 off until the end the cut when metabolism may be at it's slowest and bodyfat is hardest to get rid of

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally get to start my TT33 next week, it's part of a pct with tropinol xp and anabeta....still trying to cut

for the most part my cut's been going well, i look a lot leaner than when i started and crazy veins in weird spots....something however does cause me bloat sometimes, i have to nail down what is happening

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
I-Force Nutrition 3
Supplements 0
Anabolics 0