Hemavol and UnCut

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Trying my first dose of Hemavol, popped 2 caps UnCut and 5 XFA. Goin to do back n tris now, I'll update. Watermelon Hemavol is tasty so far

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So something else, it's been a couple hours now and the pumps are still there. Pretty farkin cool

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok... So that was solid. After a long day of work, and a week of no carbs, fasted, just had a great veiny workout. Can't wait to try Hemavol when I'm in a fed state.
i enjoy hemavol in both states.....to me i get more solid pumps with food...but unfeed i get more veins, water plays a crucial role in this as well, drink plenty of water

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I mixed it with 22 oz then filled the cup up again when I got half done then drank a 16 oz bottle of water on way to gym and of course hit the water fountain between sets
ever use an intraworkout drink? i only ask because when your getting pumps and extra nutrients into the muscles something like compete to really maximize the effectiveness of the hemavol, i've been using an amino product during my workout for almost two years straight now

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've used amino last and the old size on pre contenst intra

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
totally agree with the pumps being long lasting.. srs.. u can lift in the morning and still feel pumped after work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol + ARA is always.. WIN!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think Hemavol uncut and ara is my fav new stack.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike it's in a class of it's own. I love being able to have pre workout stashed in my bag that I can just pop a pill and not have to worry about funneling powder into my water bottle
The pill part is really nice!

Mike

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ow wtf. Carbed up yesterday, 2 scoops hemavol 6 XFA and uncut. Fml. Just coming out of the locker room I always hang from the pull-up bar and stretch my lower back usually pops, my fire arms cramped up painfully, it was a rough workout the pumps were literally too much to handle!! I did chest and my biceps were cramping the whole time. It's 40 mins or so post wo now and my biceps are just killing me and I can barely straighten my arms. Insanity

Nothing beats pumps!! My favorite is when my arm gets pumped brushing my teeth before the gym with,

2 Scoops Hemavol + 500mg Agmatine + 4 caps KNO3

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.. and a nice little pump trick... add some salt to it! salt makes all pumps better!! especially with hemavol!

Mike
yeah i still need to try that....i've recently turned my cardio day into a giant superset of chest,tris,shoulders, and abs...it's incredible how my whole upper body gets pumped on the conquer and hemavol stack