Dex. Just wanna say

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
This chiznit is INSANE. I am in no way stim sensitive. I was doing 4 scoops a day of alpha mine no problem. I literally cannot handle one tab of this stuff. Cannot believe the harshness of the onset, and I love the way it tapers off with zero crash... I've gone down to a half tab a day, sometimes I'll take the other half part way thru the day but that almost hits as hard as just popping the full pill in the morning. Great freaking job formulating this stuff. I was playing with it last week, but I'm starting my cut for a December vacation to Jamaica, and I'll update for the actual effects of fat loss.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im pretty sure if you like alphamine you will like dex too!! this stuff is simply put, BAD A$$

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This chiznit is INSANE. I am in no way stim sensitive. I was doing 4 scoops a day of alpha mine no problem. I literally cannot handle one tab of this stuff. Cannot believe the harshness of the onset, and I love the way it tapers off with zero crash... I've gone down to a half tab a day, sometimes I'll take the other half part way thru the day but that almost hits as hard as just popping the full pill in the morning. Great freaking job formulating this stuff. I was playing with it last week, but I'm starting my cut for a December vacation to Jamaica, and I'll update for the actual effects of fat loss.
I had to start by breaking a tab in half. I built my way up and had awesome results

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. half a tab rocks my socks for 12 hours!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see your enjoying the product, my plan after the new year is going to be half tab or dex and dose of tt33, from what you've said and everything i've read it really seems like it would be an amazing fat loss stack

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Do u think PES/Synthetic Supps would work as well at tt-33 along with dexaprine? I have a bottle I planned on adding it to the dex at the beginning of November.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Oops PES/synthetic Supps SHIFT I meant

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do u think PES/Synthetic Supps would work as well at tt-33 along with dexaprine? I have a bottle I planned on adding it to the dex at the beginning of November.
shifts only ingredient is 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine which is also in tt33, except tt33 has 3,5 and b12.....shift may be effective with dex but i'd still believe tt33 would be the better option

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah it could work, but you won't be getting as much unless you add the TT-33. Are you using OG Dex or Dex XR?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shifts only ingredient is 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine which is also in tt33, except tt33 has 3,5 and b12.....shift may be effective with dex but i'd still believe tt33 would be the better option
The addition of 3,5 can be quite valuable.

Mike