Tangy tang iz da bomb!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol just wanted to give some props to I force.
Compete is a very solid product and I just tried tangerine for the first time and the flavor is awesome! They did not disappoint. It will be a staple product for me from now on. And the value is amazing. Keep this up guys.
Also please consider a grape and/or sour apple flavor. Either would be a big hit if done right

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh thank god for your sour apple remark. I have been pushing that for freakin ages haha

Glad you are enjoying :) Appreciate the words and support!

Mike

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anytime man. And I'm glad I'm not the only one fighting for sour apple. That and grape are almost always my favorites.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime man. And I'm glad I'm not the only one fighting for sour apple. That and grape are almost always my favorites.
Are you my twin?

Lmao, i love sour apple war head candy and they make juices to for kids lunch boxes.. Redic good and only 4g sugar! Also make sour cherry!!

And i only drink grape koolaid lmao!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol my brother from another mother here.
I am the same way man. But I am really enjoying tangerine it was better then I had expected and I already had high hopes for the product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol my brother from another mother here.
I am the same way man. But I am really enjoying tangerine it was better then I had expected and I already had high hopes for the product.
Appreciate the support bro

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I want an Iced Tea flavour...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I really really like the Lemon Drop! It is the bomb!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lemon Drop is my favorite iForce flavor as well. But man Sour Apple does sound VERY good.

-Spaz

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone seems to rave about the tangy tang, i need to get me some of that

i too do love sour apple products and knowing I force's flavoring the sour apple would sure be amazing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want an Iced Tea flavour...
did you ever run that genomyx origin?? that was this cherry flavor that tasted like a tea ... I still have some and occasionally when I get burnt on all the sweet flavors I mix some of it up with double the water and damn is a nice change... most people hated it so they DQd it.. but I agree with u .. just a simple iced tea flavor would deff be chug worthy

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemon Drop is my favorite iForce flavor as well. But man Sour Apple does sound VERY good.

-Spaz
I've been pushing Vaughn for a sour apple flavor!!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still using compete flight? i'm sipping on tangy tangerine right now, it's quickly become the only intraworkout product i take everyday, today is my off day but it not only tastes so good but the ingredients in it for everyday use have quickly made it a favorite of mine

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still using compete flight? i'm sipping on tangy tangerine right now, it's quickly become the only intraworkout product i take everyday, today is my off day but it not only tastes so good but the ingredients in it for everyday use have quickly made it a favorite of mine
On off days, I take it immediately upon waking!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On off days, I take it immediately upon waking!

Mike
On sunday i waited until about 1pm....cooked my food for the week then cleaned the house, once football came on i sat down with a glass, guess you could say it was my postworkout that day from cleaning my house

murk01

murk01

Awards
Love Compete. It been a staple now for almost 2 yrs I think. I never tried any other flavor then the tangy tang.. question though..

Is it ok to take Compete when doing keto. No carbs listed but what is the sweetner?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its ok on a keto diet, I believe that we use artificial sweetners to achieve the sweetness. ive used several pre work outs not just compete, and have tested several times when I questioned the ingredients. havnt seen any of the "no carb" pwo's kick me out of keto yet. there would be such a small dose in most pres I doubt you could lose keto even if they used sugar. do you test regularly for ketones or blood sugar levels?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Compete. It been a staple now for almost 2 yrs I think. I never tried any other flavor then the tangy tang.. question though..

Is it ok to take Compete when doing keto. No carbs listed but what is the sweetner?

Bro.. compete will provide ZERO issues on a keto diet. You are fine. Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy :)

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Bro.. compete will provide ZERO issues on a keto diet. You are fine. Thanks for the support and glad you enjoy :)

Mike
Perfect answer right here!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks. I been worried about it. I picked up some ketostix. Ill take compete with me to the gym today, test tomorrow.
Ill get back to u guys soon

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I been worried about it. I picked up some ketostix. Ill take compete with me to the gym today, test tomorrow.
Ill get back to u guys soon
Def man.. interested! Make sure you assess the sticks at the proper time after a urine dip; it will tell you on the label to wait a certain time period before assessing for color change.

Mike

murk01

murk01

Awards
So. I had Compete for 2 gym sessions. And tested both day.
All good. Compete is ketosis safe!

Im happy!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im happy!
thats awesome to hear...currently i'm using lemon lime mixed with raspberry recoverpro, it's soo good

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Im happy!
im in ketosis so I knew you were all good. :) glad you found something that works!