Hemavol & Compete Log Final Review

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Hemavol & Compete! Final Review:

So today marked my last servings of this iForce sponsored log. In this review, I will be covering all aspects of these products, along with an honest numbered score on its effectiveness. I will start by explaining about each product first, & then kind of score them together.

So let's start with the Hemavol. When I first joined this board about 6 months ago, I read through about every thread that I could, & I remember that any thread I clicked on that was related to pre-workouts, Hemavol was always mentioned. So when i came across this promo & a chance to log it, I checked out the profile & it seemed pretty promising. The thing that sparked my interest the most was that it was a non-stim pre & prior to this, I had yet to have tried one. Also, I had never tried a product with GMS in it as well. The thing that I liked the most about Hemavol was it wasn't proprietary blend & it had ingredients that I had used in bulk that i enjoyed (Citrulline Malate, Agmatine, Niacin, B12)

Next, for Compete, the only intra supplement i've used prior was Bulk unflavored BCAA's & a few workouts with Fruit Punch Modern BCAA. The most interesting thing about the Compete was the fact that instead of BCAA's, iForce decided to use whey hydrolysate. Also, the 2 different forms of L-Carnitine & electrolyte formula was very intriguing. I also like the addition of Citrulline Malate in addition to the Hemavol content.

Taste: 9.5/10
For my stack, I received both tubs of Lemon Drop. I have always been a fan of lemon(ade) flavored drinks, but had yet to have a lemon flavored supplement, so I didn't really know what to expect. Let me just say, the pre-workout shake of 1 scoop Hemavol & 1 scoop Compete was hands down the best pre drink I've ever tasted. I honestly looked forward to drinking this every day just for the taste. My initial thought was that it tasted like a lemon shake-up from the county fair, & i continued to think that until the end. The intra shake was just as good, just not as profound of a taste because it was only 1 scoop. I would refill my shaker bottle up at about 1/3 way empty & it still tasted good being even more watered down. I followed a few other logs of this where people had different flavors, but i decided to re-order lemon drop of both. Too good to pass up!

Vascularity: 8/10
I actually really enjoyed this aspect of these products, mainly from the Hemavol. During this log, I saw veins I had never seen before, even during a bulking stage, mostly in my delts, a few in my legs & even more on my forearms. The best thing about this part was that the veins were popping all day long, no matter if it was an on or off day. I had several people eye me heavy in the gym when curling & what not, probably thought I was on the juice. lol

Rest Between Sets: 9/10
This combo alone helped me cut down to about half of the rest between set times I had previously had to use before running these. Not only did this help in between sets, but it cut down my overall workout time. That alone would make me run this again because I hate sitting there trying to recover. I'm already an impatient person so that does not help.

Endurance: 10/10
Probably my favorite effect of these products. When I got the the gym each day, I never wanted to leave. I added more reps and more sets almost every work out, just because I didn't get tired nearly as fast as I did before. This not only helped me do more reps, but it actually helped me bust through a few plateaus, which i would assume was because of the added sets.

During DOMs: 8/10 Next Day DOMs: 5/10
As I stated with the rest between sets, this combo definitely helped me recover faster. No matter if it was a warm-up set at the beginning of my workout or the last set at the end of my workout, I always felt like it was the first set. It was kind of crazy. I was obviously pretty wore out by the end but this helped me push harder through workouts than ever. The reason I gave the next day DOMs a 5 is because I honestly didn't see a difference from before I used this. I was pretty much sore the day after a workout, no matter which group.

All in all, this was an amazing run. I would highly recommend this combo, or each product on it's own, to anybody looking to push further in their workouts than they ever have before. I ordered more of both of these products before I even finished my log. iForce has definitely added a customer from this, & I want to thank VaughnTrue & the entire team again for the awesome opportunity to run their products.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for posting this up man, awesome final review!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review man, thanks a bunch for posting this up in our sub section!!

Mike

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
Awesome review. I love Compete + Hemavol stacked together. I've almost always used it 1 scoop Hemavol and 1 scoop Compete ~25 minutes pre workout, and then 1 scoop Compete intraworkout.

With Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine (I can't comment on Lemon Drop, as I haven't tried it) the flavoring system is so strong that you can continue to refill water during your workout and the taste is still great.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review. I love Compete + Hemavol stacked together. I've almost always used it 1 scoop Hemavol and 1 scoop Compete ~25 minutes pre workout, and then 1 scoop Compete intraworkout.

With Fruit Punch Slam and Tangy Tangerine (I can't comment on Lemon Drop, as I haven't tried it) the flavoring system is so strong that you can continue to refill water during your workout and the taste is still great.

Sweet bro, thanks for the support!

Mike

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards

I agree 100%!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

mmhmmmm

i like to fill my shaker all the way with ice, then throw in the water/compete....once about half of its gone, refill with water, and just continue to do that. taste never really goes away, and its still ice cold by the end of the workout :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmhmmmm

i like to fill my shaker all the way with ice, then throw in the water/compete....once about half of its gone, refill with water, and just continue to do that. taste never really goes away, and its still ice cold by the end of the workout :p
When I use to work at a gym, we had a blender, ice machine, etc. we made smoothies. I use to love taking my intra, filling it up with ice and water, blending, turning it into a slushy and eating a slushy intra! haha Compete would taste killer like that!!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff man!