Get To Know The iForce Nutrition Team - PuZo

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Name: PuZo, aka Team Canada, aka Team NO HYPE

Height: 6'2
Weight: ~190lbs

Started weightlifting because I wanted to get stronger. I have always been an "endurance" athlete so adding more size would only help. Did very well my first 6 months and then injuries plagued me. I sprained my ankle pretty severely and it's never really been the same since. Would get back in the gym, get a good groove/feeling and then would roll it again. Taking things slower now and liking the improvements I am making.

I chose iForce because they offer effective, well formulated products which makes it very easy to stand by them.

I don't like stims, so Hemavol was a natural fit. Not much more to say other than an awesome company to work for and I hope to be apart of for many more years to come!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: PuZo, aka Team Canada, aka Team NO HYPE

Height: 6'2
Weight: ~190lbs

Started weightlifting because i wanted to get stronger. I have always been an "endurance" athlete so adding more size would only help. Did very well my first 6 months and then injuries plagued me. I sprained my ankle pretty severely and it's never really been the same since. Would get back in the gym, get a good groove/feeling and then would roll it again. Taking things slower now and liking the improvements I am making.

I chose iForce because they offer effective, well formulated products which makes it very easy to stand by them.

I don't like stims, so Hemavol was a natural fit. Not much more to say other than an awesome company to work for and I hope to be apart of for many more years to come!
Great guy here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a requirement you post noodz with your bio bro. Thanks!

Mike

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In b4 louB....;) I Jake

Congrats on getting on a solid company. Thought you were with them but not sure bc can't see sigs on the phone app.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In b4 louB....;) I Jake

Congrats on getting on a solid company. Thought you were with them but not sure bc can't see sigs on the phone app.
he was.. hes just slow! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This needs to be stickied!