Ecdy?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So this stuff is $15 and is supposed to give the same results as d-Bol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I gather it's an adaptogen that helps the body process more protein. Extracts really matter as purity becomes an issue. And high doses. I used the iforce brand at 3x reg doses and noticed a REALLY good recomp effect on a psmf type diet. I may add that in but I really don't want to take my cals that low again. Stackedcop loves this stuff though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing natural will give results like dbol.

Ecdy showed the same amount of anabolism/nitrogen retention as dbol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nothing natural will give results like dbol.

Ecdy showed the same amount of anabolism/nitrogen retention as dbol.
Understood.
Just was reading what was wrote on Nutra product description ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This stuff works great on paper but doesn't really deliver in the real world. I've experimented with the stuff for years to no avail.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This stuff works great on paper but doesn't really deliver in the real world. I've experimented with the stuff for years to no avail.
Oh ok.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truthfully, everyone has a different experience. it makes me feel much better when is the main thing i notice.

mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Truthfully, everyone has a different experience. it makes me feel much better when is the main thing i notice.

mike
I'd have to agree Mike, my recovery seems better when I'm on it. And running it at 5 caps a day for 8 weeks during a recomp gave me some nice results

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Personal preference mate. Bold statement...try adding "for me" after real worl ;). Plenty of people have ran this and swear by it. So op deff check it out. May be the best purchase you made in your entire life. You never know till you try. Me? I think it's a great product and will continue to use for years to come.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff is $15 and is supposed to give the same results as d-Bol?
I know im bumping a very old thread, but curious if you ever tried it (ecdy)? If so, how were your results?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know im bumping a very old thread, but curious if you ever tried it (ecdy)? If so, how were your results?
i ran this product a few years back during a pct, i mistakenly only had 1 bottle....i think if you can grab 3 bottles or more and run it at high dosages you'll see much better results, i had slightly less dom's though and was taking it with other products so it's hard to judge