criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team
“Criticalbench”

On many days, I spend my time searching the forums not only representing I-Force Nutrition, but also looking for ways to help everyone in every aspect of their bodybuilding careers. Some people we grow close to online and learn a lot from. Over the years of being on the forums, I’ve met a ton of people and found them to be very different and interesting off the forums.

Because I may assist you as an I-Force Nutrition rep or not at some point in your life, I’d like you have to a better understanding of who I am on and off the boards.

ABOUT ME

I was always a short, stocky kid hating the way I looked. I played Ice Hockey my entire life, from 5 to 18 years old at a competitive level. I started working out in 6th grade and have not stopped since. I have a very supportive girlfriend of 6 years
who assists me with diet and food preparation, in the gym, and ultimately, keeps me on track with everything.

Name: Mike

Competition Weight: Middleweight (Under 176 ¼)
Offseason Weight: Around 200lbs

Height: 5`1
*I am very short. I fractured my growth plates playing Ice hockey freshman year of high school and have not grown since.

Full Time Job: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit BSN, RN
*My job is a huge part of my life. Taking care of, and saving the extremely sick, pre-mature and dying babies is such a rewarding aspect of my life that I would give up anything for. My ultimate goal is to become a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Neonatal Nurse Practitioner which I plan to pursue in about a years time.

Part Time Job: Retro Fitness
*I work the front desk and childcare at one of the gyms I train at.

BODYBUILDING
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place 2009 NPC New York Metropolitan Novice Lightweight
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place 2009 NPC New York Metropolitan Open Lightweight
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place 2010 NPC Lehigh Valley Classic Open Middleweight
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place 2011 NPC Pittsburgh Championships Open Welterweight

Future Goals
My ultimate goal is to turn professional in the IFBB 202 weight class. Being
5`1, that is where I belong and where I will be some day. I plan to qualify
for the national level this year as a middleweight at the NPC NY
Metropolitan, NPC Pittsburgh Championships, or the NPC Atlantic States. If I
qualify, next year I will be looking at doing the Arnold Amateur, Jr. USA's,
or Jr. Nationals.

My Training Schedule
Day 1: Chest, Biceps, Side Delts
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps
Day 4: Quads, hamestrings, calves
*I train 4-5 days per week. I lift for exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes. I do
not socialize or talk to anyone while I work out. I train heavy, 6-8 reps
with full range of motion and tight squeezes at the end of the movement. I
train fast paced as well, I superset a lot with very little rest periods.

Daily Supplements (Currently in PCT)
Immediate Wake Up

4 TT33
2 Tropinol
2 Reversitol V.2
1 Kidney Cleanse (Swanson vitamins)

Breakfast

1 Multi-vitamin
1 Fish Oil
1 Flax Seed Oil
2 Testabolan V.2
1 Coq10
2 USP Labs Super Cissus RX

Dinner

1 I-Force Nutrition Tropinol
1 Multi-vitamin
1 Fish Oil
1 Flax Seed Oil
1 Potassium Pill
2 USP Labs Super Cissus RX

Before Bed

1 Fish Oil
1 Flax Seed Oil
1 Saw Palmetto
1 Zinc
1 Magnesium
1 Potassium Pill
2 I-Force Nutrition Testabolan V.2
1 I-Force Nutrition Reversitol V.2
Pre-Workout
1 Scoop I-Force Nutrition Maximize V.2
1.5 Scoops I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Powder
Intra Workout
20 grams EAA
Post Workout
1 Scoop VPX NO-Synthesize
2nd Post Workout
2 Scoops Protein, 1/2 Cup Oatmeal

Anything you'd like to know and have questions about, please feel free to ask! If you have any suggestions for helping me grow bigger and turn pro, please SHARE!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some recent pics from the 2011 NPC Pittsburgh Championships as a welterweight (165 1/4lb weigh in)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good read Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do next month! I think you can do the 202's, stick with it and you'll get there.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good read Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do next month! I think you can do the 202's, stick with it and you'll get there.
I figured it would be a good idea. I'm always interested in what other people do with there lives, especially those who help me. I actually will not be competing next month, I had to drop out at the 8 week mark. My body was not cooperating. I felt dead to the world, I mean unable to move, calling off from work, can't even hold my head up on several occasions. I lost motivation and half assed everything. My body was just to run down after dieting for 16 weeks for pittsburgh and only having 3 months off. I went into this prep never fully recovered which was a mistake. It was in the best interest of my job and health to drop out and I am very happy with the decision I made. I changed gyms, training style, and diet. I have been 200% motivated since the change, growing like a weed right now, off of everything except supplements and growing better than ever with hardcore training, high protein, and amino acid intake. Staying lean to for the first time in my life.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured it would be a good idea. I'm always interested in what other people do with there lives, especially those who help me. I actually will not be competing next month, I had to drop out at the 8 week mark. My body was not cooperating. I felt dead to the world, I mean unable to move, calling off from work, can't even hold my head up on several occasions. I lost motivation and half assed everything. My body was just to run down after dieting for 16 weeks for pittsburgh and only having 3 months off. I went into this prep never fully recovered which was a mistake. It was in the best interest of my job and health to drop out and I am very happy with the decision I made. I changed gyms, training style, and diet. I have been 200% motivated since the change, growing like a weed right now, off of everything except supplements and growing better than ever with hardcore training, high protein, and amino acid intake. Staying lean to for the first time in my life.

Mike
I can definitely understand that. I felt that way after my second one this year and things got ugly when I tried for my third. I finally decided to take the rest of this off contest preps. My next one will be next May. What about you? Any plans yet or just enjoying the time off?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can definitely understand that. I felt that way after my second one this year and things got ugly when I tried for my third. I finally decided to take the rest of this off contest preps. My next one will be next May. What about you? Any plans yet or just enjoying the time off?
Plans are in the works for the npc ny metropolitan, npc pittsburgh championships, or the atlantic states, either one of those depending on what works out best for my job!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plans are in the works for the npc ny metropolitan, npc pittsburgh championships, or the atlantic states, either one of those depending on what works out best for my job!

Mike
Nice, let me know how you do when it finally comes around.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome idea Mike! I'll get a little something something up later on!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your quad veins make me all sorts of jelly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome idea Mike! I'll get a little something something up later on!
Good stuff man! I think its a good idea, the better people know everyone, the more trust everyone builds with one another around such an individualized community. I for one, would be very interested in learning more about people around here, that I've seen for years. It's almost like, thinking back to high school and wondering what everyone has done with there life haha.

Mike

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great idea! Even though i'm not a rep and don't plan on being one (i just love being on here, i'm a internet junkie) I should post up a better profile, and upload a pic of me to my album. Good idea iForce. I just wish the research I read on ECDY points to the extract in E-bol being the better of the two regarding to the raw extracts. I ran 2 bottles of it, got good results though. But I am wondering if Ebol will give me EVEN better results ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great idea! Even though i'm not a rep and don't plan on being one (i just love being on here, i'm a internet junkie) I should post up a better profile, and upload a pic of me to my album. Good idea iForce. I just wish the research I read on ECDY points to the extract in E-bol being the better of the two regarding to the raw extracts. I ran 2 bottles of it, got good results though. But I am wondering if Ebol will give me EVEN better results ;)
Thanks bro, appreciate the words :).

So you used two bottles of I-Force Nutrition ECDY and now are looking to try E-Bol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, appreciate the words :).

So you used two bottles of I-Force Nutrition ECDY and now are looking to try E-Bol?
Yup, used two bottles of iForce ECDY for a little over a month. Dosed at 6-9 per day. :D It was good. But I've read some research that the extracts in Ebol were better so I may give that one a go in a couple months.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of texts....you should answer that one i sent you earlier ;)

Never got a text from you bro, just double checked my phone. I did get your private message though :D. There was nothing to answer though, I did as it said :D

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never got a text from you bro, just double checked my phone. I did get your private message though :D. There was nothing to answer though, I did as it said :D

Mike
just sent you another ;)

just curious about your schedule today, see what time we can get a call in

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just sent you another ;)

just curious about your schedule today, see what time we can get a call in
Now I got your text :p. I was busy pumping up my legs when you texted me this time :D

Mike

FBB_Suzanne

FBB_Suzanne

Awards
I am really enjoying reading the background info on everyone. Good luck this year

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really enjoying reading the background info on everyone. Good luck this year
This was my idea to do these bios.. just so you know ;)

Thanks a lot!

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some recent pics from the 2011 NPC Pittsburgh Championships as a welterweight (165 1/4lb weigh in)
Good job man. I weigh more than u, but u have way more muscle haha!
Keep at it man.
Wish I had a girl that took care of my food/cooking :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job man. I weigh more than u, but u have way more muscle haha!
Keep at it man.
Wish I had a girl that took care of my food/cooking :)
but im 5`1 ;)

haha thanks bro!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nice to meet you criticalbench!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to meet you criticalbench!
Thanks man! been around a while.. nice to meet you as well. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know!

Mike