New HPS products!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name

Be on the lookout for promos to help us name products, select ingredients, etc. can’t wait for the rest of 2018!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And this is where all the info will be dropped?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the time being. Once products are named and formulated well make new threads for each specifically And share them here along with the promotions. You can all also sign up for our email list for info (and you automatically get a 10% off code just for signing up) at hpssupps.com

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The shipping charge is the deal breaker. Who do I have to kill to get cheaper shipping to India. Damn!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shipping charge is the deal breaker. Who do I have to kill to get cheaper shipping to India. Damn!
We will have cheap international shipping / international retailers within the next 3 months.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thank you. I have been ogling at Glycoshield since the launch.
Well I greatly appreciate that and wish there was a way to get you some to insia that made sense. I think the cheapest option is priority flat rate international which WAS 24$ but I think there was a rate increase recently

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I greatly appreciate that and wish there was a way to get you some to insia that made sense. I think the cheapest option is priority flat rate international which WAS 24$ but I think there was a rate increase recently
Still the same ($24) for small box. I had one of my friend send some supps to me from the US couple weeks ago.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw on the IG page flavor testing a new product!

Definitely excited to see whats coming up next, the Shielded stack is the real deal! I love Glycoshield, going to be placing an order soon, as I am running out!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This sounds amazing guys!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw on the IG page flavor testing a new product!

Definitely excited to see whats coming up next, the Shielded stack is the real deal! I love Glycoshield, going to be placing an order soon, as I am running out!
Yesss. It was delicious first of all. And second it’ll be for two products. Will likely use same flavoring so they can be stacked. Unless we can create something to compliment it. I’m personally a big fan of mixing similar flavors. I do it with protein all the time to make ‘custom flavors’

This is a flavor that’s not really been used before as it was just created by a friend who works for a manufacturer. So we’re getting first crack at it :)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
When will innoslim write up be posted and product avail? I read the name being posted a few times but cant find much info

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will innoslim write up be posted and product avail? I read the name being posted a few times but cant find much info
Parøslim just arrived to me today and Innøslim is about 2 weeks out!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Parøslim just arrived to me today and Innøslim is about 2 weeks out!
Cheers is parøslim shipping ? Any intro sales or coupons ?

Also has innøslim writeup been posted ? I have seen it mentioned as a product but not sure what it is yet

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers is parøslim shipping ? Any intro sales or coupons ?

Also has innøslim writeup been posted ? I have seen it mentioned as a product but not sure what it is yet
Parøslim is shipping and the pre order sale was a while back. Strong and dps will have it up soon on their sites if you want to save a few bucks but if you want to have it shipped tomorrow then you’d have to get it thru our site. I can send samples of liposhield and glycoshield as well just put something in the order notes so I know it’s you!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother, got any discount codes floating around? I tried MAH10 but it says it’s not valid. Thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother, got any discount codes floating around? I tried MAH10 but it says it’s not valid. Thanks!
I never added Parøslim to the active list for that code. It will work if you try again now!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If usp labs has just gone

Couldn’t you pick up the formula for max reps and bring it back out under HPS?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If usp labs has just gone

Couldn’t you pick up the formula for max reps and bring it back out under HPS?
I just sent the formula to our manufacturer for the stim fat burner powder. I will never make a pre workout. I don’t believe in them. A non stim pump / pre /ergo product isn’t out of the question but it’s not a priority. I stopped using pre workouts a couple months ago and won’t even dose ANY of my stims within 2 hours of a workout. Doing this has allowed me to finally get pumps again believe it or not. Too much stim close to training = vasoconstriction which is the exact opposite of what you want when trying to maximize blood and Nutrient flow to muscles. That’s why people swear by Glycøshield pre workout with a small amount of carbs... the pumps are insane.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped using pre workouts a couple months ago and won’t even dose ANY of my stims within 2 hours of a workout. Doing this has allowed me to finally get pumps again believe it or not. Too much stim close to training = vasoconstriction which is the exact opposite of what you want when trying to maximize blood and Nutrient flow to muscles.
Which stimulants do you think should not be used preworkout? Or which ones hinder the pump for you if taken preworkout? Asking because ephedrine for example has rather a vasodilation action in muscle blood vessels due to predominance of beta receptors and I think caffeine is also a vasodilator in muscles and synephrine only weakly activates alpha and beta receptors anyway.

That’s why people swear by Glycøshield pre workout with a small amount of carbs... the pumps are insane.
How much carbs and how many caps of Glycoshield and how long before the workout?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which stimulants do you think should not be used preworkout? Or which ones hinder the pump for you if taken preworkout? Asking because ephedrine for example has rather a vasodilation action in muscle blood vessels due to predominance of beta receptors and I think caffeine is also a vasodilator in muscles and synephrine only weakly activates alpha and beta receptors anyway.

How much carbs and how many caps of Glycoshield and how long before the workout?
That’s way too subjective of a question regarding the stims so I’m not going to touch it lol. Glycøshield 1-2 caps 20 minutes prior to 20-40g carbs about 40 minutes prior to workout.

So if you work out at 6 Pm:
2 capsule Glycøshield at 5pm
Carbs at 5:20-5:30
Lift at 6

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean no alphamine clone if your doing manufacturing stimulants ?