New Lipodrene Elite

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there is going to be an intro sell for the new lipodrene elite. I have never tried lipodrene before but I am even more curious about it now especially considering the new ingredient.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I was wondering if there is going to be an intro sell for the new lipodrene elite. I have never tried lipodrene before but I am even more curious about it now especially considering the new ingredient.
I haven't tried lipodrene yet either. And now theres an ELITE edition? Lol!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried lipodrene yet either. And now theres an ELITE edition? Lol!
The new ingredient is a type of extract from the coca leaf... Im stoked as long as it doesnt make me piss hot for my local sheriffs department. Haha

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Erythroxylum coca shouldn't cause a hot test... With the products full list of ingredients and constituents and all mixed together....Could pop on a larger panel test but I wouldn't exspect it on a 5 panel. Only way to know for sure is test it out. Imho for what's it worth, I'd say your good.

Def gonna try this one out though, with its higher dmaa content and then the coca extract - hoping it's effects are a little different from the other products in the HTP line, like a cross of Dex and black mamba stim profile with a twist

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Vaughn. Which one of Hi-Techs fat burners should or could i get for my gf? All of their fat burners are amazing and strong but have different moments of kicking in etc. Just wondering. She has never taken one before. And likes caffeine and stims. Just wanna make sure i dont get her on a "too strong" of a version.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nvm. Went with OG Lipodrene.
SORRY I JUST SAW THIS

I myself love the OG Lipodrene, it's what I give me wife because it doesn't crack her out

As for the ELITE version that is coming out, it's gonna be a game changer. I would assume there will be intro sales or hell even a promo or two when we decide upon it

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah i think once the elite is out ill be getting that instead of regular Lipodrene. Its going well for her. For me, its not hitting me in the stim area as i remember dmaa doing. But im enjoying it. So i think next time ill order the norm for her and either the hardcore or exteme or new ELITE version for myself.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Just got bottle, tried half a pill to play it safe. Feels pretty smooth, have to dose a full one in the a.m.

Update: I like it, very strong smooth and clean energy. Nice euphoric lift with some mood brightening properties.