Jack'd Up or Mesomorph?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure I can't go too wrong with either. But I'm running low on Meso and am just wondering how the two compare to each other. I used the original Jack3d a few times but don't remember much about it so I can't use it as a comparison to Meso.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have used both and I still prefer Mesomorph to Jacked Up. There both great but I like the taste of Mesomorph just a little bit better.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better in terms of

(a) stims and
(b) value for money - Meso container weighs 1.5 lbs and contains 25 servings at 15.5 g per scoop. Jack'd up offers 0.9ibs but 45 servings at 5.5g per scoop. Am I missing something>. Meso weighs more but offers roughly half the number of servings? Is Jack'd stronger given 1 scoop or serving = 5.5g compared to nearly triple for Meso? On the face of it Jack'd offers better value for money. Or doesn't it?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NurseGray Id be grateful if you could help me with my questions above. Also where do I go to get the 25% off for the code SWOLE25

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The directions for Jack'd Up suggest 3 scoops in 4-8 ounces of water. This works really well. If you follow these directions, you will only get 15 servings. Mesomorph works very well with 1 scoop (some people even use less because it's so strong). Check out the back label for suggested use. Does this help?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The directions for Jack'd Up suggest 3 scoops in 4-8 ounces of water. This works really well. If you follow these directions, you will only get 15 servings. Mesomorph works very well with 1 scoop (some people even use less because it's so strong). Check out the back label for suggested use. Does this help?
Yes it does thanks. 3x scoops changes the equation significantly. Have bought some meso!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Meso > Jacked Up.

Don't get me wrong I love them both. But Meso is more complete for me as a product

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
If you look at the nutritional facts Mesomorph looks like a powerhouse!
With that doses of Beta Alanine, Citruline and Creatines.. You should have Endurance and Pump like a God + the stims

Jack3d up has less of those ingredients. You should expect minor of pumps and a good stim

Mesomorph's the winner

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Jack'D Up was alright. If you pair it with their Off The Chain aminos that has 1,3 DMAA in it, its quite a bit stronger than Mesomorph. If I were you though, I'd have gone with the Hydroxy Elite caps. I have a bottle and its lasted me almost 3 months and I still have like 20 left.

I'm not a fan of DMAA though. At this point it just makes me anxious.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Also, if your going for super stimulated, the new Dust Xtreme is a little crazy. The new Wicked is also strong. Both are DMAA based.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wicked or Meso..in that order

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Honestly, I would try Wicked

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
I am personally not a huge fan of mesomorph. I love Jack'd Up though. Watermelon flavor is my favorite. It gives a good energy rush and powers me through my workout. I think it's the dmha that does it for me.

Febus

Febus

Awards
I'd stick with the mesomorph, always worked great a few years back.

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
Yeah I hurled Mesomorph the last time I took it, so I'm done with it.