Recommendations, please

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I see a certain online distributor promoting your entire line for a decent price. Whether individual compounds, or stacks, what would you recommend for an intermediate/advanced user looking to gain as much size as possible but with minimal fat gain and minimal sides? I would be using OL on cycle support and I have exemestane just in case. I would follow it with Clomid and a full PCT.
Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Any reps care to respond??

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
So no recommendations on taking advantage of synergy between compounds and stacking?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So no recommendations on taking advantage of synergy between compounds and stacking?
His superdrol recommendation is a stack in a single bottle.

What's your prior experience? That will help me out a little bit.

If you're not wanting to go the route of our superdrol product you can definitely look at doing

Hitech 1-testosterone at 330mg
LG 4 andro at 300mg per day
Hitech equibolin

I will be running this same cycle myself in the future. I would run it 6-8 weeks. Is it only Hitech brand gear on sale or all of our companies?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
His superdrol recommendation is a stack in a single bottle.

What's your prior experience? That will help me out a little bit.

If you're not wanting to go the route of our superdrol product you can definitely look at doing

Hitech 1-testosterone at 330mg
LG 4 andro at 300mg per day
Hitech equibolin

I will be running this same cycle myself in the future. I would run it 6-8 weeks. Is it only Hitech brand gear on sale or all of our companies?
I didn't realize the SD contained multiple compounds. Sorry about that.

Many years ago, I used anabolic steroids. But that was when I was in my late 20s and early 30s. I'm now 51 and have used Trest, LGD, RAD, Triumph ( the methylated ph, not the OL ergogenic ). Currently using Sparta Mass and Hard with 150mg test cyp every third day.

It's a line sale on Hitech only. LG not included.