New Products From Get Diesel!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Get Diesel Nutrition Ready4War caps, energy - testosterone -mental focus - endurance - training intensity
Get Diesel Nutrition Trib Test Extreme, 3, 4-Divanillyltetrahdrofuran based test booster
Get Diesel Nutrition DIESEL FUEL Classic thermo - mental focus - preworkout energy
Get Diesel Nutrition Coq Diesel Is your Coq Diesel? Erections/libido

Coming soon to Nutraplanet

I probably won't be doing tester threads as I am started to think its getting harder to tell "real" sponsored threads from "bandwagon" reviews. Also Im seeing 2 many "training logs" in threads that should be product logs. But I will tell you these are at the level of NOS ETHER and DIESEL TEST Hardcore, esp the R4W caps. Early feedback is saying 3 R4W caps are way stronger than 1 scoop of 5.0 or 6.0 R4W powder.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand your logic with the "logs", but I would like to see where the "feedback" you speak of is coming from. Your products look promising - I'll give you that.

sarcazmo

Awards
hi Chuck,

Got an estimate on how much yohimbine is in each dose of Coq?

Get Diesel Nutrition Ready4War caps, energy - testosterone -mental focus - endurance - training intensity
Get Diesel Nutrition Trib Test Extreme, 3, 4-Divanillyltetrahdrofuran based test booster
Get Diesel Nutrition DIESEL FUEL Classic thermo - mental focus - preworkout energy
Get Diesel Nutrition Coq Diesel Is your Coq Diesel? Erections/libido

Coming soon to Nutraplanet

I probably won't be doing tester threads as I am started to think its getting harder to tell "real" sponsored threads from "bandwagon" reviews. Also Im seeing 2 many "training logs" in threads that should be product logs. But I will tell you these are at the level of NOS ETHER and DIESEL TEST Hardcore, esp the R4W caps. Early feedback is saying 3 R4W caps are way stronger than 1 scoop of 5.0 or 6.0 R4W powder.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I understand your logic with the "logs", but I would like to see where the "feedback" you speak of is coming from. Your products look promising - I'll give you that.
Well it came from some powerlifters I sponsor, consumers at a local sports sup. store that sell my products and from a thread on GET DIESEL products at bb.com. There are other ways to recieve feedback than sponsored logs or threads at AM.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, Chuck. Speaking of which, I read a few threads over at BB today - seems to be well-reviewed. I've got my eye on R4W - I only wished you had samples. Like I said before - the more I look over your line, and the fact there's no BS HYPE around it - the more I'm tempted to try it.

Well it came from some powerlifters I sponsor, consumers at a local sports sup. store that sell my products and from a thread on GET DIESEL products at bb.com. There are other ways to recieve feedback than sponsored logs or threads at AM.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree, Chuck. Speaking of which, I read a few threads over at BB today - seems to be well-reviewed. I've got my eye on R4W - I only wished you had samples. Like I said before - the more I look over your line, and the fact there's no BS HYPE around it - the more I'm tempted to try it.
yeah i understand what you are saying, but right now samples are not in the "budget" for the volume of product we do and samples in the past kept one person sending out samples about 4 hours a day. But I understand when you dont do alot of hype people want samples, when you promise alot of bs people buy 10 bottles at a time without any feedback on the product at all anywhere. I get that from retail stores everyday, "customers were asking for your NOS ETHER, they said if I dont carry it they will just order it online." Then the store owner says, "send me a bottle of ETHER to try out." Then I say, "did you sample all the other products in your store that you sell that people are not asking for?" and they say, "no, but I havent seen ads for your products in MD, people are just asking for them."

The industry is fcked up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! You're right bro! When I see certain ads from MT or their new puppy, MAP - I want to bang my head in to the wall.

yeah i understand what you are saying, but right now samples are not in the "budget" for the volume of product we do and samples in the past kept one person sending out samples about 4 hours a day. But I understand when you dont do alot of hype people want samples, when you promise alot of bs people buy 10 bottles at a time without any feedback on the product at all anywhere. I get that from retail stores everyday, "customers were asking for your NOS ETHER, they said if I dont carry it they will just order it online." Then the store owner says, "send me a bottle of ETHER to try out." Then I say, "did you sample all the other products in your store that you sell that people are not asking for?" and they say, "no, but I havent seen ads for your products in MD, people are just asking for them."

The industry is fcked up.

Messenger

Awards
Hi Chuck,
Question about Coq Diesel. Is it meant to be used continuously, or just "the day of"?

Also if R4W caps (4 times/week) and Coq Diesel (daily use) are being used with Trib Test Extreme, can the dosage of TTE be reduced to 5 days on/ 2 off?
Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,
Question about Coq Diesel. Is it meant to be used continuously, or just "the day of"?

Also if R4W caps (4 times/week) and Coq Diesel (daily use) are being used with Trib Test Extreme, can the dosage of TTE be reduced to 5 days on/ 2 off?
Thanks
Coq Diesel is to be use daily. I guess you can use it "day of" only but its formulated to be used daily. If ur stacking r4w, tt extreme and coq diesel yeah you can use TTE only 5 on 2 off but u might not get the best effects from the product, I would just use it 2 tabs a day (TTE).

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Was yohimbine completely necessary, I hate the stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Was yohimbine completely necessary, I hate the stuff.
nec. in what? We dont sell yohimbine. we sell products that contain a "not used so much" extract of yohimbe.

We have had many people who say "yohimbine this or that" use our products and say they dont affect them the same.

Messenger

Awards
Coq Diesel is to be use daily. I guess you can use it "day of" only but its formulated to be used daily. If ur stacking r4w, tt extreme and coq diesel yeah you can use TTE only 5 on 2 off but u might not get the best effects from the product, I would just use it 2 tabs a day (TTE).
Okay thanks Chuck. I appreciate the info.

Messenger

Awards
nec. in what? We dont sell yohimbine. we sell products that contain a "not used so much" extract of yohimbe.

We have had many people who say "yohimbine this or that" use our products and say they dont affect them the same.
Could you elaborate on this a bit Chuck? That was also one of my concerns with some of the products since i usually have to start with a low dose of yohimbine HCL and work my way up to the amount that is included in products (example: PAL Leviathan)
Also a quick question about pregnenolone...does it need to be cycled?
Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Could you elaborate on this a bit Chuck? That was also one of my concerns with some of the products since i usually have to start with a low dose of yohimbine HCL and work my way up to the amount that is included in products (example: PAL Leviathan)
Also a quick question about pregnenolone...does it need to be cycled?
Thanks
preg should be cycled but r4w is a workout day only product, so the product in itself is cycled.

pal leviathan has alot of yohimbine hcl for most people.

the work different, hcl, and yohimbe bark.

anyway with r4w and all GET DIESEL products, we dont use hcl yohimbe and we use an extract standardized for yohimbine base, most yohimbe is standardized for total yohimbines.

Kiwi

Awards
Trib test extreme with Jungle Warfare

Chuck,

I just bought a couple of bottles of TTE. I want to run TTE and Jungle Warfare together. Should I take the TTE 5 days on and 2 days off since I'm stacking it, or should I take TTE every day but at a lower dose? If the latter option - is 2 caps everyday the right dose?

Thanks,

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I just bought a couple of bottles of TTE. I want to run TTE and Jungle Warfare together. Should I take the TTE 5 days on and 2 days off since I'm stacking it, or should I take TTE every day but at a lower dose? If the latter option - is 2 caps everyday the right dose?

Thanks,
i'd run with 5 on 2 off personally but chuck knows the score on this.

anyway kiwi, how you been? how's ur dad? and how r u after the quarter final blow out? :cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

Thanks,
well its suppose to be 3 a day unless stacked with DTH, but I guess u can use 2/day

Dont run it 5 on 2 off because the nettle needs to build up (unless u stack it with DTH) Let us know how the stack works for you.

(its actually in the directions how to stack but nothing against making sure cuz JW is a strong product).