Diesel Test (green label version) & serotonin

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
You've posted before over at bb.com that you believe it raises serotonin. I have definately noticed a mood elevating effect from it and I was just curious what ingredients would cause this?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You've posted before over at bb.com that you believe it raises serotonin. I have definately noticed a mood elevating effect from it and I was just curious what ingredients would cause this?
umm there was never a diesel test with a green label..........

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
well maybe you would call it yellow. it's probably chartreuse.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sure?

Anyway sorry Im not going to discus on a message board how the product works. GET DIESEL is still small with no national distribution (such as Vit. Shoppe, Europa, etc.,) so I’ve learned in the past not to discuss now our products work on message boards which are visited frequently by company reps.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying the red label version doesnt have the same mood elevating effects as the yellow label?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying the red label version doesnt have the same mood elevating effects as the yellow label?
no (no meaning no im not saying that). He asked about the yellow label so I answered about the yellow label.

2010 is similar to yellow label, just kicks in faster with more libido and at less dosage.

Also 2010, the more you take the better results you should get (2010 with lot number after DT042006). With yellow label DT the more you took over say 3 tabs a day, the more you lost and results as in signs of free test going up (mood, muscle hardness, better sleep, etc.).