Ready4War 6.0 Scoop/serving size

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
On the container of Ready4War 6.0 (R4W032006) it reads one serving is 16g, which is about 25cc's of dry powder.

The scoop in this run is 35cc, so that is about 2/3 full.

The mix up is because overtime when we mixed Ready4War 6.0 here the powder went from a "sugar" like consistency to a "brown sugar" consistency and required a 25cc scoop dry powder, but 35cc "brown sugary" powder.

But since we had our manufacture include a desiccant (moisture absorbent) package the powder may stay dry as white sugar.

If so one serving is 25cc's (old R4W scoop/5 tbs/ 16g)

If your Ready4War ends up "expanding" to a brown sugar consistency 16g becomes 35cc's.

Hope this isn’t confusing.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered it yesterday. I am excited, but after reading this thread a few times I am still a little confused. I will reread it a few times, but is there anyway of restating that? :run:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered it yesterday. I am excited, but after reading this thread a few times I am still a little confused. I will reread it a few times, but is there anyway of restating that? :run:
Basically if the powder stays a dry powder consistancy once you open it, one serving is about 25cc's which is enclosed scoop filled 2/3 to 3/4 full.

If it starts to expand (more like brown sugar) then 1 serving = the 35cc scoop.

When we mixed this product here one serving was 25cc's then about 10 days later one serving was 35cc's, same mix. The product expanded and we didnt know how much this would happen once our manufacture made the product. Anyway 16g is a serving.

As the directions say, start with 1/2 scoop and increase from there.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Basically if the powder stays a dry powder consistancy once you open it, one serving is about 25cc's which is enclosed scoop filled 2/3 to 3/4 full.

If it starts to expand (more like brown sugar) then 1 serving = the 35cc scoop.

When we mixed this product here one serving was 25cc's then about 10 days later one serving was 35cc's, same mix. The product expanded and we didnt know how much this would happen once our manufacture made the product. Anyway 16g is a serving.

As the directions say, start with 1/2 scoop and increase from there.
Thanks a lot. Will this stay consitent with the amount of servings per container or was that also effected when it clumped up?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. Will this stay consitent with the amount of servings per container or was that also effected when it clumped up?

Well it didnt clump up it kind of expanded. It didnt turn into a rock. There is 20 16g servings in there.

The problem is measuring scoops dont measure density and weight. They are in cc/ml which is a unit better for liquid, not powder.

Thats why 1 tbsp of ALA doesnt weigh the same as 1 tsp of creatine.

Anyway I dont think this product as it appears will expand because it is packaged with a large dissicant package (absorbs moisture)