Get Diesel presents: ETHER 2010 and NOS Precursor STACKED

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone! You have entered my log for Get Diesel's

[size=+2]ETHER 2010 and NOS Precursor[/size]

In the following log I will be testing out Get Diesel's new Ether 2010 which is a "Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product" and Get Diesel's new NOS Precursor Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity

Click here for view the Tester's wanted post in the Get Diesel forum

Click here for detailed information on Ether 2010

Click here for detailed information on NOS Precursor

Click here to check out Get Diesel's official website

This log will attempt to cover most aspects of this supplement (some more heavily than others), taking into consideration the following fields of interest:

• Recovery
  • Libido
  • Sleep
  • Energy Levels
  • Strength/Power
  • Endurance/Focus
  • Overall effects on body composition
I'm currently coming off of the natural testerone boosting product, Alpha Drive XL. I will not be using any other new products or supplements during this trial. I plan to do my best on sticking to the selected dosing regiment to ensure stable information.

Diet

Diet will be a classic 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fats running off of Maintenance calories to accurately asses energy levels, strenght, etc. Water consumption is always high, aiming for at least 1.5 gallons. On the weekends I always seem to consume more food so I'm going to say a 500 cal minimum surplus will be consumed on the weekends.

Supplements ED

Vitamin C
ATW Whey Protein
Taurine (as needed)
At least 4 grams fish oil
Caffeine as needed
Finasteride at .5Ml ED
Topical Spiro at Night

Pictures

Before and After pictures will be included. I will include 4 general poses and will do my best to keep all other photographic conditions equal.

Training

I will be working off of a DC split which is still very new to me. I've been working off of the regiment for almost 7 weeks now and the results have been very satifying. I know that these two supplements will be a perfect compliment to this type of program.

I will be lifting Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. With a very tentative cardio schedule.

A huge thanks goes out to my buddy Not_Big_Enuf as he has helped me out with DC and I will be following a split that he uses. Here is what it will look like. (Most exercises use a 4-6 second negative)

DAY ONE​

8 x 5 x 3 Chest -- Flat DB
8 x 5 x 3 Shoulders – Barbell Shoulder Press
8 x 5 x 3 Triceps – Skull Crushers
8 x 5 x 3 Back Width – Pullups (No negs)
8 x 5 x 3 Back Thick – Bent over BB Rows

DAY TWO​
10 x 6 x 4 Biceps – Incline DB Curl
10 x 6 x 4 Forearms – Incline DB Hammer Curl
20 x 3 Calves – Sitting Calf
20 x 3 Hamstrings and Quads – Squat

DAY THREE​
8 x 5 x 3 Chest -- Incline DB
10 x 6 x 4 Shoulders – Front Raise DB (No negs)
10 x 6 x 4 Triceps – DB Skullcrushers
10 x 6 x 4 Back Width – Close Grip pulldowns
10 x 6 x 4 Back Thick – Seated Cable Rows

DAY FOUR​
8 x 5 x 3 Biceps -- Standing Cable Curl
8 x 5 x 3 Forearms – Standing Cable Hammer
8 x 5 x 3 Calves -- Calf Raise
20 x 3 Hamstrings – Glute Isolator (No negs)
10 x 3 Quads – Smythe Lunges (No negs)

DAY FIVE​
10 x 6 x 4 Chest – Freeweight Fly
8 x 5 x 3 Shoulders – DB Shoulder Press
8 x 5 x 3 Triceps – Pulley Pushdowns
8 x 5 x 3 Back Width -- Wide pulldowns
10 x 8 x 6 Back Thick – Lawnmowers (No negs)

DAY SIX​
10 x 6 x 4 Biceps – Standing Bicep Curl
10 x 6 x 4 Forearms – Standing Hammer Curl
10 x 8 x 6 Calves – Donkey Calf
10 x 8 x 6 Hamstrings – Curls
10 x 8 x 6 Quads – Squat
Specification to the dosing protocol:

Also those using both, start the ether 2010 then add the NOS after 5 days. Post a link to your log when its started on the ETHER 2010 thread. The directions call for a reduced dosage for 5 days, just do the reduced dosage for 3 days.
Other Get Diesel links/logs:

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

Where to Buy Ether 2010, NOS Precursor and other Get Diesel products:
NutraPlanet

Logs:

Under Construction

And last but not least it's a pleasure to be given this opportunity

[size=+2]Thank you, Chuck Diesel[/size]​

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Product Information

General Ether 2010 info:

ETHER 2010

STRENGTH AND POWER GAINS THAT BLOW AWAY OTHER CREATINE PRODUCTS!​

AVAILABLE SOON (approx. 28-30 Aug 06)

Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery | Energy | Lean Muscle Mass

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE

A message from Chuck Diesel:

Here we go again. The write up. The explanation/promotional piece for ETHER 2010™. Well what can I say? ETHER 2010 is a Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product. What makes ETHER 2010 “super” is that it goes beyond being a creatine product with some “other stuff” in it. Simply put this product is guaranteed to take your strength and power gains to another level. With GET DIESEL still being a relatively small supplement company (no major retail distribution in the US) I will not go into how each ingredient works helping my competitors with larger distribution develop a similar product.

What I will tell you is if you are training for maximum strength and power gains no other creatine based product available will out perform ETHER 2010. ETHER 2010 also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ insulin sensitivity blend that helps to shuttle carbs and protein to muscles. Stack ETHER with NOS Precursor and you are looking at a mind blowing Nitric Oxide/Creatine stack that’s 2nd to none!

If you participate in "power/strength" sports such as football, baseball, rugby, wrestling, martial arts, track and field etc., on practice/game day consume 2 tablets AM, 2 tablets before practice/event and 4 tablets immediately post event/practice. Follow none workout directions on the bottle.

Note: This is not another Glycerol Monostearate “water weight gain” product that works by super hydrating your muscle with water leading you to think you are gaining lean muscle mass. This is a legitimate insulin sensitivity enhancing Creatine-AKG, Di-Sodium ATP based strength and power product that will help you gain real lean muscle mass (provided your diet and training is based around gaining lean muscle mass).

[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/NOS.gif[/wrap]Yeah yeah we know. Everyone and their mother has a nitric oxide product on the market promising huge increases in strength, power, lean muscle mass and recovery. You may
or may not have tried one of these Nitric Oxide products to discover the pumps were so-so and the lean muscle mass gains and strength gains were almost non-existent.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION is the first supplement company to do a nitric oxide product that not only contains A-AKG to provide the raw materials needed by your body to make more nitric oxide, but NOS Precursor ™ also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ blend to increase insulin sensitivity shuttling creatine, carbohydrates and protein into muscles producing noticeable increases in lean muscle mass and the effectiveness of creatine.

NOS Precursor™ is GUARANTEED to outperform any Nitric Oxide product you have tried in the past in producing increases in muscle pumps, vascularity and lean muscle
mass! From the makers of DIESEL TEST 2010™ (the strongest natural testosterone booster available) the choice is yours at least now you know what the best is and how to get it.

supplement facts:
NOS PRECURSOR supplement facts

One of the good points of NOS Precursor is users are getting great results on 4-6 tabs a day..........when was the last time a time released NO product worked at 4-6 tabs a day?

getnos.com for more info.

The current logs at bb.com speak for the products effectiveness.

My application:

Combo of both.

1) You must have kept a log at AM in the last year.

I've had a few logs. I have one currently running. You find links for 3 of them, including the most current, in my signature.

2) I am looking for people who have used other creatine/NO products. If you have only used Bulk creatine mono. dont apply.

I'm pretty well versed in creatine products and to be honest, I've somewhat given up on them just because of the scattering of all the products out there. Also, the debates of different types of creatine, etc. I've used Thunder, SizeOn, CEE, Mono, Green Buldge, Arginine/Orinthine stack, SuperPump, Nitron 5, White Blood, etc. I'm sure there are ones I'm forgetting but those are the ones that come to mind.

3) Do not make any other changes to your supplements while reviewing these products. IE I dont like the "My Test booster blabla" log and then you read and they are staking it with 3 other test boosters. For instance if you are testing NOS Precursor, that should replace your NO product (capsule/tablet) in your current stack. If you are stacking say Nitrix and NOxplode it would replace the nitrix. If you are only on NOXplode, you add NOS precursor to the stack, if you are only on nitrix you replace the nitrix with NOS Precursor.
I dont want to see "my nos precursor/bulk A-AKG/bulk L-Norvaline" review. Thats fine if you paid for the product, but there is no way to get a good review on a product if you start using it for the first time with other products in the same category.

I am not currently using any pre-workout supplements other than Alpha Drive. Everything else is a staple in my supplementation: Fish Oil, Taurine, occassional caffeine, Vitamin C, Devils Claw.

4) You must be able to start your log by 8 sept 06.

I will not be officially finished with my trial of Alpha Drive until Sept 10, 06. I can start this two days early if need be.

HOW TO APPLY:

Post your stats, (weight, years training, etc..,) and past NO/Creatine products used. I don’t want people cutting so if you are cutting or plan on starting a cut don’t sign up. Also post links to your logs here at AM.

22yrs old, 210lbs, 15% BF. I've been lifting for a hobby for 2 years now, got a lot more serious about it a year ago. Been working out/lifting weights for 6 years+. I will NOT be cutting. I'm basically in a maintenance stage where I am not bulking and I am going for a recomp where I can keep my wait steady and lose BF%.

NOS precursor is already getting some pretty good reviews at bodybuilding.com. With this product I hope to restore consumers lost faith is NO products that failed to do anything close to the hyped up advertising that represent them.

Good luck with chosing your testers. I think you've nailed it right on the head with the above. I'll be following the results.

Thanks for reading.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Supplement Facts and Directions of Use:

Ether 2010

NOS Precursor

Dosing Information:

"NOS Precursor is effective for 90% of users at 4 tabs per day (2 am/2 mid-day). Some individuals over 200lbs or with a low arginine intake (not eating min. 1g protein per lb of bodyweight/day) will benefit from 5-6 tabs a day."

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed..... I'm doing the Ether as we speak.. Good luck!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 13, 2006

[size=+2]Ether 2010 only - Day 1[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - Too premature to judge.

• Libido – Still slightly elevated from the natural test booster. No added effects.

• Sleep – Had a good night's rest.

• Energy Levels – Steady throughout the day. No noticed effects yet.

• Strength/Pumps – Pumps were great in the gym. Strength was also pretty good. It should be interesting to see when this stuff kicks in along with NOS Precursor as I'm able to get pretty good pumps naturally with this workout routine.

• Endurance/Focus – Great. No added effect yet.

• Weight/BF estimate - 212.6 and 16%?

• Overall effects on body composition – N/A

Diet

Diet was good today. Got in enough meals but possibly not big enough portions. Thankfully, I can not go without eating so I made up my intake with some added meals at night.

Other notes

By the way, I wanted to mention that I haven't used a Creatine product for quite some time now. I've responded decently to creatine in the past but as of the last few months I've somewhat lost interest in it all. So, I'm guessing that this will be a great test as to whether or not this will provide me with gains. I have experience with quite a few creatine products but its been quite some time so I'm excited about this. Same thing sort of goes with NO products.

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • At least 4 grams fish oil
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

DAY FOUR​
8 x 5 x 3 Biceps -- Standing Cable Curl 105lbs
8 x 5 x 3 Forearms – Standing Cable Hammer 55lbs
8 x 5 x 3 Calves -- Donkey Calf Raise 185lbs
20 x 3 Hamstrings – Glute Isolator (No negs) 90lbs
10 x 3 Quads – Smythe Lunges (No negs) 115lbs, 125lbs
10 x 7 Burnout – Pullups – Back/Bi
Workout Notes

Pretty damn good workout. I've been having some knee problems lately but nothing serious, just occassional. Besides that my workout was great, I was in an awesome mood with great focus.

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52006-pitbull954s-ether-2010-a.html#post618037

[size=+1]Thank you for reading[/size]​

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 14, 2006

[size=+2]Ether 2010 only - Day 2[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - N/A

• Libido – Still slightly elevated from the natural test booster. No added effects.

• Sleep – Had tremedous rest! Full 8 hours. Woohoo.

• Energy Levels – A little lethargy but nothing bothersome.

• Strength/Pumps – N/A

• Endurance/Focus – N/A

• Weight/BF estimate - 212.6 and 16%?

Diet
Diet went well today. Got in a bunch of chicken, again but didn't eat as much as I like. I got home very hungry and acted accordingly. Carbs were high in the mid-day but I used them up later. Protein was high, fats could have been a little bit higher.

Other notes

N/A

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

OFF DAY​

Punched the Heavy Bag and Jump Roped for 30 minutes
Workout Notes

N/A

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52006-pitbull954s-ether-2010-a.html#post618037

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 14, 2006

[size=+2]Ether 2010 only - Day 3[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - Experiencing some DOMS from yesterday's workout. It'll be interesting to see the improvement in this department.

• Libido – Healthy. Nothing above normal.

• Energy Levels – Steady throughout the day. No noticed effects yet.

• Strength/Pumps – Strength was great in the gym today. Had a pretty phenominal workout and it felt like the intensity was higher than normal. I was sweating buckets. Unfortunately, my shoulders were a little tired from punching the bag yesterday so I fell short on my shoulder DB press.

• Endurance/Focus – Great.

• Weight/BF estimate - 213 +-

Diet

Diet was great today. I atea a lot, and I ate clean. Two of my meals consisted of two chicken breast, some beans and rice. On the dinner meal I had to throw in some light sour cream. YUM! Got in about 6 meals so I'm happy with that.

Other notes

N/A

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

DAY FIVE​

10 x 6 x 4 Chest – Freeweight Fly (65lbers)
7 x 4 x 3 Shoulders – DB Shoulder Press (70lbers/Horrible Negs)
8 x 5 x 3 Triceps – Pulley Pushdowns (140lbs)
8 x 5 x 3 Back Width -- Wide pulldowns (180lbers)
10 x 8 x 6 Back Thick – Lawnmowers (No negs) (90lbers)
Workout Notes

Overall it was an amazing workout. I was pretty dissapointed with my shoulders but killled my back. Woke up sore from the pull downs and lawmowers.

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52390-alright-cupcakes-here.html

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 15-17, 2006

[size=+2]Ether and NOS stacked! - Day 4, 5, 6[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals. For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before each meal.​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - N/A

• Libido – Libido actually pretty damn high.

• Sleep – No change in sleep as of yet.

• Energy Levels – Energy levels are good.

• Strength/Pumps – Been getting pretty good pumps doing your average everyday stuff.

• Endurance/Focus – N/A

• Weight/BF estimate - 219.4 (w/ dress shoes). Weekend bloat.

Diet
Diet was decent this weekend. I ate a lot of food, some of it good and some not. I'm going to guess I averaged somewhere between 6-7k ed. Life is good.

Other notes

N/A

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

OFF DAY​

Bowled. LOL.
Workout Notes

N/A

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/52390-alright-cupcakes-here.html

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 18, 2006

[size=+2]Ether and NOS stacked! - Day 7[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals. For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before the first 2 meals.​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - N/A

• Libido – Pretty normal.

• Sleep – No change in sleep as of yet.

• Energy Levels – Normal.

• Strength/Pumps – Been feeling a little fuller and have been experiencing on and off pumps throughout the day.

• Endurance/Focus – N/A

• Weight/BF estimate - 214.5. Lost most of the water I was holding.

Diet

Diet was good today, I like to watch my carbs during the week so I keep them at moderate levels. I find this is a great way to keep off or even lean up a little bit during the week as I have a desk job and many carbs would not be so beneficial. Main meals consisted of chicken and tuna.

Other notes

N/A

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

OFF DAY​

Jumped rope and punched the bag.
Workout Notes

N/A

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 19, 2006

[size=+2]Ether 2010 and NOS Precursor STACKED! - Day 8[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

For Ether, take 3 caps 2 hours before workout, take 3 more caps 90 minutes after, take 2 caps immediately post workout. For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before the first 2 meals.​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - In between set recovery felt a little quicker than usual.

• Libido – Libido above normal today. Very suprised actually.

• Energy Levels – Energy levels seemed elevated throughout the day. I used some stim to wake me up in the morning. It worked, then it seemed to have better effects as time progressed.

• Strength/Pumps – Strength was pretty great in the gym. I'm making progression in my workouts but have noticed that only hitting the gym 3 sometimes only 2 times a week is not keeping my body in an anabolic state. I felt very ready for my workout and very pumped but nothing that felt simulated. I had some shoulder problems so I took it a little easy.

• Endurance/Focus – Great.

• Weight/BF estimate - 214.5

Diet

Diet was great today. Kept carbs relatively low in the AM then bumped them up in the afternoon to get ready for my workout. Had chicken, rice, beans, then chicken, rice and veggies for dinner. Then of course all the meals in between that.

Other notes

N/A

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

DAY FIVE​

10 x 6 x 4 Chest – Freeweight Fly (80lbers) +5
7 x 4 x 3 Shoulders – BB Shoulder Press (155lbers/Horrible Negs)
8 x 5 x 3 Triceps – Skull Crushers (90lbs)
8 x 5 x 3 Back Width -- Pull-ups 10, 9, 7 Lower back pains.
10 x 8 x 6 Back Thick – BB rows(No negs) (145lbs)
Workout Notes

A great workout. Initially the intensity was sky rocketing then it level off towards the end of the workout. My shoulder has been quite annoying in some of these workouts but I just need to take better care of it outside the gym.

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 20, 2006

[size=+2]Ether and NOS stacked! - Day 9[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals. For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before the first 2 meals.​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - Pretty impressive. Not experiencing the same level of DOMS I should be/usual would be feeling. A definete improvement here.

• Libido – Suprisingly high today.

• Sleep – No real affects on sleep

• Energy Levels – Good.

• Strength/Pumps – One thing that is quite interesting about NOS is that when we take a NO product we usually expect to feel the results about 20 mins after and usually for an hour or so. With NOS, it seems to be more of a controlled pump that seems to be around at most times of the day. I was worried that I would not experience placebo effects since I was taking anything immediate pre-workout but on the contrary my experience has proven to be just the opposite. I'm experience a more pleasurable and constant reaction.

• Endurance/Focus – Focus is Spot on. Endurance is something that I'm going to have to watch. I'm feeling extremly great at the beginning of my workout but haven't paid close enough attention to figure out the affects on my endurance. I can make guesses but I'd rather hold out.

• Weight/BF estimate - 210.5lbs. I can't believe my weight can fluctuate as much as 10lbs in 4 days! Just goes to show me and everyone else how much I need to watch my sodium intake on the weekends (I'm also starting to monitor my BP on a EOD basis). This includes drinking 6 diet sodas in one day. Instead I will be putting forth efforts to drink mainly water to support time of dry mouth. :looksaround:

• Overall effects on body composition – I'm noticing DEFINITE improvement in the vascularity department. I'm not having cuff-like pumps on a regular basis but in the mirror I"m noticing veins that I've never really noticed before. For example, the vein on my front delt has never wrapped around my shoulder, now it does. Genetically, I'm not a very vascular person and even this new vascularity is not bulging veins, just more prominent.

Diet

Diet has been pretty great this whole week despite 3 hot wings I had today. LIke I've said, I'm on carb watch during the week as I'm sitting down during most of the day. This has been particularly interesting as I have been able to add size while mainting the relatively same bodyfat level.

Other notes

I feel its important that I mention the dosing protocol of this stack is somewhat difficult to get acclimated with only because of its uniqueness and two different schedules.

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

OFF DAY​
Workout Notes

N/A

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my eyes must be not working today, but did you start both at the same time? What dosage did you start each at for how long and whats your dosing now?
I believed I followed things exactly as you wanted. I used Ether (as the bottle directed) for the first 5 days then I started NOS on the 6th day. For Ether I used the reduced dosage for only three days rather than 5.

I started Ether on 2 caps 2x a day 30 mins before my first two meals and then the same with NOS when I started it.

Since then I have been implementing regular off day dosing and on day dosing. I dose the 3, 3, 2 for Ether. And the 2 and 2 for NOS.

I hope all of this doesn't sound confusing.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The increase in libido is what other notice on NOS Precursor also but even more with ETHER 2010 in there.

There has been a definete effect to libido here and it has been quite pleasing. I had some amazing libido this weekend. Went 3 times yesterday, like a champ everytime. Its not rare that I have the wood for such events but its the fuel that is sometime lacking. Not lately.

More updates to come soon.

On a side note, it seems like my count for Ether seems to be very low. I'll have to see how many I have left.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, I'm considering bumping my NOS dosing from 2 tabs twice a day to 3 tabs twice a day.

Being 210lbs it may have some added benefits.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 21-25, 2006

[size=+2]Ether and NOS stacked! - Day 10-14[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

For Ether, First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals. On workout days take 3 2 hours before your workout, take 3 90 mins later, take 2 immediately after.

For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before the first 2 meals.​

Here is today's review:

• Recovery - Recovery with DOMS has been pretty good, definetely an improvement. I have also noticed that my muscles feel ready faster after my last workout.

• Libido – A definetely increase in hardness and mojo.

• Sleep – None noticed.

• Energy Levels – Good, haven't really noticed anything in particular. I haven't experienced any lethargy so I suppose I can't complain either way.

• Strength/Pumps – Strength is definetely up. Pumps in the gym have been very comfortable and motivating. They have been very enjoyable pumps and haven't been painful. I'm considering increasing the dose of NOS as I wouldn't mind stronger pumps. Stregnth and control has definetely increased and I'm seeing improvements on a weekly basis.

• Endurance/Focus – Endurance in the gym has been quite interesting. It has been good but by the end of the workout I have been completely gassed. My workouts are always very intense but there has been a couple recently where I'll leave early because I'm completely dead. yesterday I had a kiiillller workout which left me sick to my stomach for 2 hours. I couldn't believe it.

• Weight/BF estimate - Morning wiehgt came in around 213lbs. I have actually noticed no effects on size or body comp as of yet.

• Overall effects on body composition – Vascularity is still better than what it was but nothing that has been steadily progressive.

Diet

I've finally getting a great grab on my diet during the weekend. I'm trying to maintain but I'm actually gaining weight (can't complain) while staying the relatively same BF.

Other notes

n/a

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

OFF DAY​
Workout Notes

N/A

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
September 26+ Update

[size=+2]Ether and NOS stacked! - Day 15-24[/size]​

Dosing Protocol:

For Ether, First 3 days take 2 capsules 2x a day. 20-30 minutes before my first two meals. On workout days take 3 2 hours before your workout, take 3 90 mins later, take 2 immediately after.

For NOS, take 2 caps twice, before 20 mins before the first 2 meals.​

Review

• Recovery - I have definetely noticed that DOMS has decreased significantly. With my current regiments and at only 3 times a week, I usually experience some pretty noticeable lactic acid build up. Rather, now it is still there but the duration and intensity is a lot weaker. This is good. Endurance in between sets has not been effected.

• Libido – My libido has definetely been very healthy. I've experience some very healthy wood and would say that there are definete positive correlations between increased libido and using this stack.

• Sleep – No effects have been noticed in this department.
  • Energy Levels – I have no noticed anything significant in this department. I have not experienced any lethargy that is realted to this stack nor have I experienced any overwhelming stimulation.

• Strength/Pumps – Strength is up, Pumps are up. This product is legit. I can feel it working before and during the beginning of my workout. As I enter that frame of mine, my muscles are already pretty pumped and ready to go. It takes my muscles less time to warm up than usual. Strength and control has been very solid. Nothing dramatic but definete improves that are related to the use of this stack.

• Endurance/Focus – Endurance has been better some days than others. My focus is usually spot on but in both of these areas I can't find a direct correlation between the use of this stack and any improvements or otherwise in these two fields.

• Weight/BF estimate - Weight is still hovering around 213lbs-216lbs.

• Overall effects on body composition – Vascularity is good but could be a lot better. I have noticed some increase vascularity in my forearms where the veins are prominent. Other areas, it seems like vascularity has increased but is not so prominent. I have not noticed any significant increase in size, and while it may feel like it at times I have not seen any irregular growth in any of my body parts.

Diet

My diet has been pretty solid. I ahve been somewhat relaxed with my diet as my purpose has been to grow. This doesn't mean that I eat like crap everyday, rather I'm not afraid to indulge in cheat meals on the weekends.

Other notes

I'm now done with Ether 2010. I give the product an overall 7.5/10. I'm not particularly sure if its my reaction to creatine but I was expecting some effect on size and I saw none. It's very hard to really say with this product did especially since its nothign I can look in the mirror at. But, results in the gym have proven this product to be solid. With that said, I'm not a huge believer in creatine products and don't purchase them regularly. Also, I fuond the dosing scheme for this stack to be somewhat difficult, especially to get adjusted to. If you use this stack make sure to have the dosing instructions in a handy place (if you don't travel with the bottles). Also, I aws surprised to see how fast the Ether got used up. After 20 days I noticed that I did not have many days left. Keep in mind this was only on a 3x/week regiment, obviously with a more frequent program the bottle will not last as long.

It looks like I have a couple more days with NOS. I bumped up my dosage to 3 caps 2x a day. I didn't notice a significant benefit to doing so but if anything slighty petter pumps at the beginning of my workout.

Supplements ED
  • Vitamin C
  • ATW Whey Protein
  • Taurine (as needed)
  • Caffeine
  • Finasteride at .5Ml ED
  • Topical Spiro at Night

Get Diesel's website:
Click Here

Announcement link:
Click Here

NutraPlanet

Logs:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, I have to apologize for the lack of updates. I rather not discuss why but it just worked out this way. I hate to make inconclusive logs or logs with unsteady information. I am somewhat dissapointed but hope everyone can still benefit from this information.