• Established
ETHER 2010

STRENGTH AND POWER GAINS THAT BLOW AWAY OTHER CREATINE PRODUCTS!​

AVAILABLE SOON (approx. 28-30 Aug 06)

Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery | Energy | Lean Muscle Mass

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE

A message from Chuck Diesel:

Here we go again. The write up. The explanation/promotional piece for ETHER 2010™. Well what can I say? ETHER 2010 is a Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product. What makes ETHER 2010 “super” is that it goes beyond being a creatine product with some “other stuff” in it. Simply put this product is guaranteed to take your strength and power gains to another level. With GET DIESEL still being a relatively small supplement company (no major retail distribution in the US) I will not go into how each ingredient works helping my competitors with larger distribution develop a similar product.

What I will tell you is if you are training for maximum strength and power gains no other creatine based product available will out perform ETHER 2010. ETHER 2010 also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ insulin sensitivity blend that helps to shuttle carbs and protein to muscles. Stack ETHER with NOS Precursor and you are looking at a mind blowing Nitric Oxide/Creatine stack that’s 2nd to none!

If you participate in "power/strength" sports such as football, baseball, rugby, wrestling, martial arts, track and field etc., on practice/game day consume 2 tablets AM, 2 tablets before practice/event and 4 tablets immediately post event/practice. Follow none workout directions on the bottle.

Note: This is not another Glycerol Monostearate “water weight gain” product that works by super hydrating your muscle with water leading you to think you are gaining lean muscle mass. This is a legitimate insulin sensitivity enhancing Creatine-AKG, Di-Sodium ATP based strength and power product that will help you gain real lean muscle mass (provided your diet and training is based around gaining lean muscle mass).