DIESEL TEST hormone test results

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Here are most of the customer funded blood test results from past users of DIESEL TEST and DIESEL TEST 2010. There are all posted at bb.com. Its important to note, this is an all herbal product, no ATD but it does reduce estrogen.

I dont know if you can link to other message boards on here, but you can go to bb.com and search "DIESEL TEST lab work results."

Solarized in Aust.

His free test went up 90% from like 70 pmol/dl which is on the low end to like 120-something pmol/dl which is on the high good end in 28 days. Let me find the thread:

post #45 is his test results:

This is PRE Diesel Test.
Testosterone 23 nmol/L or 663ng/dl (5.0-25.0)
Free Testosterone 70 pmol/L (60.0-130.0)

This is AFTER Diesel Test.
(28 days of use)
Testosterone 28 nmol/L or 806.4ng/dl (5.25.0 is ref range)
Free Testosterone 125 pmol/L (60.0-130.0 is ref range)

-----------START------------------DAY 25-------------------(+/-)

Prolactin-17.7 (2.5-17.0) Prolactin 10.6 -7.1 or -40%
Cortisol-21.4 (4.0-22.0) Cortisol 14.0 -7.4 or -35%
Estradiol-<20 (<57) Estradiol <15 -5 or -25%
FSH-2.1 (0.7-11.1) FSH-2.0 -0.1 or -4%
LH-3.5 (0.8-7.6) LH 2.3 -1.2 or -35%
TSH-3.65 (.45-4.50) TSH 2.79 -0.86 or -24%

Total Test. 373 (189-1111) Total Test. 485 + 30%
% of Free Test 2.29 (1.1-2.8) % Free Test 2.38 about same
Test, Free-85.5 (40.0-150) Test, Free 115.2 +35%

Reduced Cortisol 35%
Reduced Prolactin by 40%
Increased total testosterone by 30%
Increased free testosterone by 35%

1 mo. on DT

total test: 902 ng/DL vs. 820 ng/DL on Dec. 30th
free test: 3.85 ng/DL vs. 3.10 ng/DL on Dec. 30th

TOTAL TEST INCREASE: 10%
FREE TEST INCREASE: 24%

Total Testosterone - from 176 ng/dl to 457 ng/dl (normal range 240 - 820)
Free Test - from 3.5 to 13.4 (normal range 8.7 - 25)
Lh UP from 1.2 to 4.1

Soooo

Total test increased 260% or 2.6 fold almost 3X increase
free test increased 383% 3.83 fold almost 4X increase
LH increased 342% 3.42 fold almost 3.5X

estodiol went up a little from 19 to 22 about 20%

^^^

This guy was shut down big time from a superdrol cycle, here is his post:

My Background Information:

Back last september I messed up and took superdrol for 2 weeks at 20mg a day and was only 17. After the 2 weeks my face had broke out so bad to the point that my mom had me go to a doctor about it and none of the medications for it worked. I dropped the superdrol after exactly 2 weeks and started clomid with a protocol I found on this site. After that time I didn't think much of not recovering having not had any experience with this type of stuff. I had gained substantial fat on the cycle and went straight to cutting my calories from around 3500-4000 down to about 2000 for months with HIIT cardio 5 days a week in the morning. I lost a ton of muscle and got down to about 160 from 180. I am now 18 and still have not recovered. I realize that my first cycle of nolvadex combined with a messed up diet messed me up in the beginning after the cycle. I took 6-oxo at 500/300/200/100 as well as fenugreek and maca 3 months ago to have another go at it, my balls deatrophied to a point and my testosterone went from 22 to 111 on a scale of 240 - 820, and my free test from .5 to 1.5 on a scale of 3 - 24. I have been seeing an endo that admitted to knowing nothing about my situation and has tested my testosterone twice over the past 3 months with the same results given above. He wants to do stuff like a pituiary MRI, after I have explained to him my history with superdrol and attempting a post cycle therapy.

Even More Recent:

I talked to my general practioner about the situation because I went back to them for a referral. I took my blood tests results that I had got from my Endo. She looked at them and said I can treat this myself and I asked her how, she hesitated walked out for a second came back and told me that she could give me injections, patches, gels, etc. I told her that I wanted to be treated with something to restore my natural testosterone production. She said she wanted to go ahead and take her own blood work and have me come back in 3 weeks to go over them and pursue TRT. The problem is I dont want TRT unless absolutely neccessary and in my case I dont think I've exhausted all possibilities. Diesel Test 2010 will be my last try to reach a *normal*, I have confidence in the product and the reviews that I have read, so I'm hoping for the best.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
hey chuck, your product line has caught my attention for quite some time now. honestly, would this benefit me being that my age is 22? not much androgen/hormone experience except for stand alone cycles of ATD which i love. unfortunately, OCB placed it on its banned substances list for bodybuilding competitions so i am looking for alternatives to stay within guidelines. im gonna run jungle warfare + restore soon but i am interested in diesel test a little while later. is there bloodwork from somebody close to my age?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey chuck, your product line has caught my attention for quite some time now. honestly, would this benefit me being that my age is 22? not much androgen/hormone experience except for stand alone cycles of ATD which i love. unfortunately, OCB placed it on its banned substances list for bodybuilding competitions so i am looking for alternatives to stay within guidelines. im gonna run jungle warfare + restore soon but i am interested in diesel test a little while later. is there bloodwork from somebody close to my age?
yeah, that 2nd person listed was about 24 or 25. That guy at the bottom that was shut down big time from the superdrol 18 years old.