NOS Precursor Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/NOS.gif[/wrap]Yeah yeah we know. Everyone and their mother has a nitric oxide product on the market promising huge increases in strength, power, lean muscle mass and recovery. You may
or may not have tried one of these Nitric Oxide products to discover the pumps were so-so and the lean muscle mass gains and strength gains were almost non-existent.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION is the first supplement company to do a nitric oxide product that not only contains A-AKG to provide the raw materials needed by your body to make more nitric oxide, but NOS Precursor ™ also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ blend to increase insulin sensitivity shuttling creatine, carbohydrates and protein into muscles producing noticeable increases in lean muscle mass and the effectiveness of creatine.

NOS Precursor™ is GUARANTEED to outperform any Nitric Oxide product you have tried in the past in producing increases in muscle pumps, vascularity and lean muscle
mass! From the makers of DIESEL TEST 2010™ (the strongest natural testosterone booster available) the choice is yours at least now you know what the best is and how to get it.

supplement facts:
NOS PRECURSOR supplement facts

One of the good points of NOS Precursor is users are getting great results on 4-6 tabs a day..........when was the last time a time released NO product worked at 4-6 tabs a day?

getnos.com for more info.

The current logs at bb.com speak for the products effectiveness.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see ya posting up in here Chuck. Looking forward to running a log of this when it arrives (will run a log on here also).

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of this from nutraplanet thought I would give it a try, first time user of your products.
On bottle it says everyone take 1 am, 1 pm for 1st week, just wondering what is the need for a week at this dose?

Also 2-3 am and 2-3 pm, does this need to be taken at all around workout, or does it work just as good, say if I take 2 10am, workout at 2:pm then take 2 more around 4:pm?

I have a bottle of omega thunder on hand, you see any problems stacking those two?

Thanks again...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of this from nutraplanet thought I would give it a try, first time user of your products.
On bottle it says everyone take 1 am, 1 pm for 1st week, just wondering what is the need for a week at this dose?

Also 2-3 am and 2-3 pm, does this need to be taken at all around workout, or does it work just as good, say if I take 2 10am, workout at 2:pm then take 2 more around 4:pm?

I have a bottle of omega thunder on hand, you see any problems stacking those two?

Thanks again...
nope, as the bottles says it increases the effectiveness of creatine products. Also You can just go right to 2-3 tabs before first meal of the day then 2-3 before 2nd. Not around workouts but if it ends up being around your workout then thats fine. If you workout at 2, you can take first dose at 8-9am then 2nd at around 12pm.

Do a mini review/log or whatever on how u like it.

Have u used any other capsule/tablet NO products before?

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Have u used any other capsule/tablet NO products before?
I've used nitrix 12 pills a day, currently using syntrax nitrous, and have used bulk Nitrous Malate, I've also used a few other arginine powders/mixes, I really enjoy the effects of all of them.