Awesome customer service

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I have never had products processed, shipped, and delivered as fast as the products I've ordered twice now from Get Diesel Nutrition. Chuck has been easy to talk to/with during the whole process. I had a browser issue he walked me through and he processed a coupon immediately after chatting with me. Not to mention he seems to have packed a freebie in my order both times...

The products I've used have been high quality so far, which figures because everything about the company and how he runs it seem to be of the highest quality also. I don't often compliment companies but feel compelled to make everyone else on this forum aware of my experience.

If you're on the fence for some reason about trying something from the Get Diesel line, don't be.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
That's encouraging to hear. Customer service can really make or break a company, imo.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear that there still is great ppl around!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel is top notch. And I agree the owner is awesome!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no site issues and ships right away- any questions, Chuck responds directly back-

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personal service is a huge advantage when you have a question or problem, Chuck is on top of it!!