Products/Stack for cutting

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck Diesel and Rocket3015 I wanted to get your opinion on this. I'm 36, on TRT and working on a cut right now. I'm 6'3" 225 and probably 25-27% body fat. I lift 4 days a week on a plan that has me lifting 80-85% of my 1RM for 4-6 reps on my major work exercises and sets. I aim to keep my calories around 1860-1960ish daily, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I won't say I have my diet on lock 24/7/365, but I've been pretty diligent about it. I say all this to say that I have a diet and training program that are a good match for my goals and I've been making progress.

So here's my question: what Get Diesel product(s) would be good to help keep me moving toward my goals? I like what I've seen from you here and want to learn more. Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to let Chuck Diesel answer he is very good a putting product together that work in a nice combination. I also am always trying to get leaner and I the Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore Pre-workout it contains some fat burners and is very good for energy, I have also found Diesel Warrior to be good at helping me shed body fat, don't get me wrong it is advertised as a Multi-Vitamin but when I am using it I always seam to drop some weight a little easier, another Get Diesel Product you probably should be taking is the E2-X seeing as you are on TRT check out the benefit of this here: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!e2-x-anti-aromatase---anti-extrogen-get/crip

I hope Chuck will chime is here as I think he can be of more help!!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I am going to let Chuck Diesel answer he is very good a putting product together that work in a nice combination. I also am always trying to get leaner and I the Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore Pre-workout it contains some fat burners and is very good for energy, I have also found Diesel Warrior to be good at helping me shed body fat, don't get me wrong it is advertised as a Multi-Vitamin but when I am using it I always seam to drop some weight a little easier, another Get Diesel Product you probably should be taking is the E2-X seeing as you are on TRT check out the benefit of this here: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!e2-x-anti-aromatase---anti-extrogen-get/crip

I hope Chuck will chime is here as I think he can be of more help!!
Thanks Rocket3015! I was define fly curious about the E2-X, and the JP8X I wanted to try as well, isn't the new flavor coming this week? Thanks again for your input and I'll also wait for Chuck Diesel to chime in!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new JP8x will be free of Yohimbe and if you can tolerate Yohimbe it is a GREAT Fat Burner !!!
Chuck Diesel please correct me if I'm wrong !!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Paging Chuck Diesel for your input...

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Help me out Chuck Diesel!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The new JP8x will be free of Yohimbe and if you can tolerate Yohimbe it is a GREAT Fat Burner !!!
Chuck Diesel please correct me if I'm wrong !!
Correct. All jp8x is yohimbe free. Jp8x hardcore isnt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Chuck Diesel and Rocket3015 I wanted to get your opinion on this. I'm 36, on TRT and working on a cut right now. I'm 6'3" 225 and probably 25-27% body fat. I lift 4 days a week on a plan that has me lifting 80-85% of my 1RM for 4-6 reps on my major work exercises and sets. I aim to keep my calories around 1860-1960ish daily, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I won't say I have my diet on lock 24/7/365, but I've been pretty diligent about it. I say all this to say that I have a diet and training program that are a good match for my goals and I've been making progress.

So here's my question: what Get Diesel product(s) would be good to help keep me moving toward my goals? I like what I've seen from you here and want to learn more. Thanks!
Chuck Diesel I would like your input on this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Had to go to FedEx and the gym to GET DIESEL. Just seeing this.

Well you didnt list any goats, thats where you are now. But do you take any preworkouts? If so Switch to JP8x

also on TRT I would ad E2-X, not only does it help ur estrogen, people are dropping BF on it. If I was on TRT I would
do 3 or 4 E2X a day.

If you don't take a preworkout, and training 80% max, Id add NOS ETHER.

Also if you are avoiding creatine, you can do with Ready4War tabs and E2X. Ready4War tabs is 100 tabs and most ppl on earth cant
handle over 2 tabs at a time so it would last like 50 workouts for $30. Ready4War is probably the most thermogenic preworkout avail
it also gives you some superman boners.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Had to go to FedEx and the gym to GET DIESEL. Just seeing this.

Well you didnt list any goats, thats where you are now. But do you take any preworkouts? If so Switch to JP8x

also on TRT I would ad E2-X, not only does it help ur estrogen, people are dropping BF on it. If I was on TRT I would
do 3 or 4 E2X a day.

If you don't take a preworkout, and training 80% max, Id add NOS ETHER.

Also if you are avoiding creatine, you can do with Ready4War tabs and E2X. Ready4War tabs is 100 tabs and most ppl on earth cant
handle over 2 tabs at a time so it would last like 50 workouts for $30. Ready4War is probably the most thermogenic preworkout avail
it also gives you some superman boners.
Awesome! My goal is to get myself to 15% BF while maintaining as much muscle as I can in a cut. My body weight isn't a huge concern, but I know that I probably should walk around at somewhere just under 200.

I'm currently taking a pre workout, but will be looking to switch very soon.

I will definitely grab the E2X.

I'm not avoiding creatine (or anything that I know of yet). Is there any other reason I would choose Ready4War over JP8x as a pre workout? Should these be stacked with NOS Ether?

If Ready4War is the most thermogenic pre workout and cutting fat is the main goal, should I choose that over JP8x?

Thank you very much for your time and input!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'd get the Ready4War tabs first. They'll have you stay warm and forget about food and give you random erections. I get very peaceful workouts on them, they give aggression to others that I don't get at the gym.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'd get the Ready4War tabs first. They'll have you stay warm and forget about food and give you random erections. I get very peaceful workouts on them, they give aggression to others that I don't get at the gym.
Thank you! I just posted on the stash thread asking you about this and you beat me to it!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! My goal is to get myself to 15% BF while maintaining as much muscle as I can in a cut. My body weight isn't a huge concern, but I know that I probably should walk around at somewhere just under 200.

I'm currently taking a pre workout, but will be looking to switch very soon.

I will definitely grab the E2X.

I'm not avoiding creatine (or anything that I know of yet). Is there any other reason I would choose Ready4War over JP8x as a pre workout? Should these be stacked with NOS Ether?

If Ready4War is the most thermogenic pre workout and cutting fat is the main goal, should I choose that over JP8x?

Thank you very much for your time and input!
U would chose ready4war if fat loss and avoiding creatine is ur priority. If ur proirity is endurance and or strengh gains. Go w JP8x

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
U would chose ready4war if fat loss and avoiding creatine is ur priority. If ur proirity is endurance and or strengh gains. Go w JP8x
Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would add the NOS Ether no matter what, Great Pumps, Energy, one of the top supplement of all time!!! just ask thebigt

Just a note I stack JP8x Hardcore with NOS Ether and (1) Ready4War Tab.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think that's what I'm looking at. I'll probably hold off on the Ready4War (for the moment) due to running a sponsored log for a test booster. But I was going to up a bottle of those for later, along with E2-X, both types of JP8x and NOS Ether.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, order placed yesterday. Now, I just have to figure out what to run when in my ever expanding stash...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Just type me what all u got and ill do a stack when u get it
In this order I got

NOS Ether
JP8x
JP8x Hardcore
Ready4War Tabs
E2-X

I'll probably be ready to run an all- Diesel stack around mid March which will give me time if I should add anything else based on your recs.

Also, I have 2 tubs of Dieselade from a prior order and of course the Chiro Joints I just got today!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In this order I got

NOS Ether
JP8x
JP8x Hardcore
Ready4War Tabs
E2-X

I'll probably be ready to run an all- Diesel stack around mid March which will give me time if I should add anything else based on your recs.

Also, I have 2 tubs of Dieselade from a prior order and of course the Chiro Joints I just got today!
U sitting on some Dieselade?!? Have you tried it? Also theres nothing u need to ad. That stack Certified Diesel. It will go our tomorrow to you by monday

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
U sitting on some Dieselade?!? Have you tried it? Also theres nothing u need to ad. That stack Certified Diesel. It will go our tomorrow to you by monday
Yes, doing a sponsored log for a few more days and running the same companies BCAAs! I'll get to the Dieselade soon though!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
You can tell me the best way to dose all those products though when I get to taking them together!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
No hurry, as its not urgent yet. I appreciate your time!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

My Get Diesel shipment just arrived!

Bonus Dieselade? Awesome!

Question for Chuck Diesel: are EF5 and Ready4War the same thing? I ordered R4W and got EF5. Just making sure.

Thanks!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Question for Chuck Diesel: are EF5 and Ready4War the same thing? I ordered R4W and got EF5. Just making sure.

Thanks!
Yes same exact product

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
U spend big bucks me.....i hook u up. Try the Dieselade today and let me knw what u think
Thats a serious hook up... A full product, not just a 1/2 serving sample pack! Great stuff man!

My next order will include DTP. Probably Sunami as well. I may see if I can get my wife to try that...

I should have gotten it this time, but as I planned out my next couple of product runs, I mixed up. Thanks again!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats a serious hook up... A full product, not just a 1/2 serving sample pack! Great stuff man!

My next order will include DTP. Probably Sunami as well. I may see if I can get my wife to try that...

I should have gotten it this time, but as I planned out my next couple of product runs, I mixed up. Thanks again!
Start w 2 EF5 max! Strongest preworkout lb for lb on earth. 3 will have u in the gym like Thor

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
I can answer that for you, Yes they are the same capsules in different bottles, You may not have seen an earlier post, but Get Diesel is running low on some of there supplements, productions time is being taken up with several new product (coming soon) so what you got is Ready4War that is package for another company.....just a different package. And thank you for the order.

Have you ever used Ready4War ? Let me know how you like it. Makes me seat like a dog doing cardio (and I like that)

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rocket3015!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its one of my brand names. Not another company per see. If you look on the side of the bottle under the sup facts it says GET DIESEL. Just wanna clear that up so ppl dnt think its like the bootleg version of quality GET DIESEL products

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, bumping this up. I'm finishing a sponsored log this week and looking to start running my Get Diesel stack starting Monday and Looking for a little handholding

Part 1 - Goals and Workout

I'm 6'3", 225 and 25-27% BF (not exactly sure). I'm on TRT, but looking to taper down my dose based on my last blood work. Since I started lifting seriously a couple of months ago, my T went from 645 to 1008. My E2 was like 23. I'm crossing my fingers that with good diet, supplementation and heavy weights I can slowly taper and possibly restart my production. We'll see.

My goal is to cut as much fat as possible. I'd like to see my BF get to 15% as an interim goal. I don't know how long that might take.

I lift 4 times a week:

Monday - Legs and Abs
Tuesday - Chest and Triceps
Thursday - Back (to include deadlifts) and biceps and Abs
Friday - Upper Body and Shoulders
I train with 3 sets of 4-6 reps on most exercises with the goal being 80-85% of 1RM, however that's a little slippery since my work sets now exceed what I tested my max to be at the beginning of the year. If I hit 6 reps I bump the weight up 10 pounds and see what happens. At least in some exercises. But that's the scheme. Low sets and reps, challenging weights. My only real goal is to do better than last weeks workout, even if just by 1 rep. Any kind of progress.

Part 2 - Get Diesel Stash

1 Extreme Three Kings Stack
1 E2-X
1 Sunami (in addition to the 3 Kings Stack one)
2 EF5
1 JP8X
1 JP8X Hardcore
2 NOS Ether
2 NOS Precursor
6 Cherry Lime Dieselade

Already taking Chiro Joints and Diesel Warrior.

So Chuck Diesel and Rocket3015

Help me with stacking and dosing. The only other things I'll probably be using are Alphamine as a fat burner (unless it messes up any of the Diesel stuff) and IFN Finish Line, which I need to review, but not necessarily log.

Let me know if I let anything or and thank you for your help!

Also, I will run a log with pics for this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, bumping this up. I'm finishing a sponsored log this week and looking to start running my Get Diesel stack starting Monday and Looking for a little handholding

Part 1 - Goals and Workout

I'm 6'3", 225 and 25-27% BF (not exactly sure). I'm on TRT, but looking to taper down my dose based on my last blood work. Since I started lifting seriously a couple of months ago, my T went from 645 to 1008. My E2 was like 23. I'm crossing my fingers that with good diet, supplementation and heavy weights I can slowly taper and possibly restart my production. We'll see.

My goal is to cut as much fat as possible. I'd like to see my BF get to 15% as an interim goal. I don't know how long that might take.

I lift 4 times a week:

Monday - Legs and Abs
I train with 3 sets of 4-6 reps on most exercises with the goal being 80-85% of 1RM, however that's a little slippery since my work sets now exceed what I tested my max to be at the beginning of the year. At least in some exercises. But that's the scheme. Low sets and reps, challenging weights. My only real goal is to do better than last weeks workout, even if just by 1 rep. Any kind of progress.

1 E2-X
2 Sunami
2 EF5
1 JP8X
1 JP8X Hardcore
2 NOS Ether
2 NOS Precursor
6 Cherry Lime Dieselade

Help me with stacking and dosing. The only other things I'll probably be using are Alphamine as a fat burner (unless it messes up any of the Diesel stuff) and IFN Finish Line, which I need to review, but not necessarily log.

Let me know if I let anything or and thank la for your help!
G dang. Imma,have some to take some time 2 type this out. U got 1 bottle of almost everything GET Diesel makes.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Almost!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I don't have to take everything all at once obviously. Looking for the best way to stack and dose to support my goals. Thank you!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I also have a Diesel Jug!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably start my reverse load of Ether over the weekend to knock out 2 of the 3 days before I start working out again.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I've done 2 days of Ether reverse loading and tomorrow is leg day.

Whats the best way to start out this stack?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I lift 4 times a week:

Monday - Legs and Abs
I train with 3 sets of 4-6 reps on most exercises with the goal being 80-85% of 1RM, however that's a little slippery since my work sets now exceed what I tested my max to be at the beginning of the year. If I hit 6 reps I bump the weight up 10 pounds and see what happens. At least in some exercises. But that's the scheme. Low sets and reps, challenging weights. My only real goal is to do better than last weeks workout, even if just by 1 rep. Any kind of progress.

1 E2-X
2 EF5
1 JP8X
1 JP8X Hardcore
2 NOS Ether
2 NOS Precursor
6 Cherry Lime Dieselade

Let me know if I let anything or and thank you for your help!

Also, I will run a log with pics for this.

This all depends on if you reduce your TRT but lets assume you are cutting it in 1/2....
Run 3 kings stack with 1 E2X am a day.
Run the standalone bottle of Sunami once you are done with your 3 kings stack
JP8x or JP8x hardcore depends on say time of day. I don't take JP8x hardcore after 8pm
Another thing you can do with the two if you are sensitive to yohimbe, esp on 3 kings, is use
like (1 scoop JP8x with 1/2 to 1/3 JP8x hardcore) preworkout.
While on JP8x preworkout, use 1 scoop NOS ETHER post workout, you also can add 1/2 scoop
to preworkout JP8x.

Dieselade at the min take 1.5 scoops in a full Diesel Jug intra workout. With the Dieselade thats left over,
mix some with your post workout NOS ETHER and sip the rest. If you want to add another 1/2 scoop of Dieselade
OR on non-workout days, you can take 1/2 scoop 3x day with or after meals.

Nos Precursor you can take whenever you want, I'd save it until you are done with 3 kings and use it with Sunami.

Oh EF5....start with 1 tab. Most ppl cant handle over 2 tabs preworkout. On days you want to reduce creatine or switch up from JP8x,
use 1-3 EF5 preworkout. Some people. like BigT and Rocket, like to stack EF5/Ready4War with JP8x .

1 E2-X
2 EF5
1 JP8X
1 JP8X Hardcore
2 NOS Ether
2 NOS Precursor
6 Cherry Lime Dieselade

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
That is fantastic, thank you so much for your help!