ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Infamatory coming next week!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Inflammatory coming next week!​

Finally! Unlike most joint formulas that are formulated on joint, tendon, connective tissue repair, ChiroJoints is about reducing inflammation.
No Glucosamine or chondroitin. This is the product you will take for relief "now." Say for instance versus
taking aspirin, Advil, etc etc post workout. So you can use your glucosamine, chondroitin products for
maintenance, and use ChiroJoints for "repair and inflammation."

MORE INFO SOON.....my joints from grabbin' GI's in Judo are dancing right now. Joint support supplements don’t help with that type of pain.

Also look for a guess the first 3 ingredients for free bottles thread. When I have time I will update this 1st post with product info, sup facts, label etc

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Boswellic acids
Capsaicin
Curcumin
ASU

that's 4 for extra credit or 4 completely wrong answers LOL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454540892.167084.jpg

And lookie here too. X mas time at smitty"s house

No the boxer was already here

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed for info. My knees told me they'd quit on me if I didn't

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just realized today, my knee does not hurt! I have had issues with it for years (10 or more) and the only thing I can come up with is that I have been taking the Get Diesel Joint Relief for about 2 months and the effects must be commutative (is that the right word) and I am no longer experiencing pain ????? I like it.....Time To Order More!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just realized today, my knee does not hurt! I have had issues with it for years (10 or more) and the only thing I can come up with is that I have been taking the Get Diesel Joint Relief for about 2 months and the effects must be commutative (is that the right word) and I am no longer experiencing pain ????? I like it.....Time To Order More!!
This product works. It will take a while to pick up because Get Diesel is known for test booster and literally 4 joint products dropped the same mount on AM....but there is nothing better for relieve at a better price point outside of say asprin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What dose the profile look like? My doc has me on Motrin 800mg to bring down my inflammation in my shoulder. I just found out I have 3 rotator cuff tears and bursitis with joint effusion in it. I can't get the surgery for awhile because I am about to have a newborn here in a couple weeks. I am also taking other joint supps ATM. The Motrin 800 mg is tearing up my stomach. I am thinking this may help some with the inflammation. What ya think?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This might be just what you need !! I have been taking 2 a day and after about a month the results are Fantastic !!

Get D Chrio.jpg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This might be just what you need !! I have been taking 2 a day and after about a month the results are Fantastic !!

View attachment 135845
I am already taking Turmeric 600mg plus black pepper extract twice a day plus ginger root extract , 4 grams fish oils and PES GenoFlex. So I am not sure that profile will really add much to this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am already taking Turmeric 600mg plus black pepper extract twice a day plus ginger root extract , 4 grams fish oils and PES GenoFlex. So I am not sure that profile will really add much to this.
Well bulk tumeric isnt that bioavail. I use to take 3g a day.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so keep doing what your doing if its working. I know this is a good product.
Ok dude I wasn't saying you don't have a good product. I was just having a discussion about what I am already taking since I am already taking most of what's in your product and more.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok dude I wasn't saying you don't have a good product. I was just having a discussion about what I am already taking since I am already taking most of what's in your product and more.
Ok i didnt say you were. You were emplying that your stack and my product will do the same thing for you so I said no need stop your stack. I thought i read what your using and thr motrin isn't helping with your inflammation. Also if you popping 800mg motrins and all that and it still hurts you have something more than inflammation. Something related to a tear or injury.