GET DIESEL Anti-Aromatase E2-X™ coming soon (July 2015)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
MUSCLE HARDNESS | LIBIDO | FAT LOSS

Amplify results of DIESEL TEST, Raw Test or any natty Test Booster
On Cycle - Post Cycle....more to come!

Acacetin - DIM based anti-estrogen | Release date approx. 5 July 2015

E2-X sup facts:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this still on target for July ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah ill know more next week and update.

Its looking like E2-X will be avail. for presale Monday the 6th.
Not sure for how many days, but I will be offering $10 off each bottle (so will be about $31.95 during promo) at my direct site fefifo.com

I will update again Monday (6th).

Edit: Also I'll put up the supplement facts tonight or tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will volunteer as a Get Diesel E2-X Guinea Pig, I know it is brave but someone must take one for the team !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ill do the write up soon to explain how the product works to not only reduce total esrogen but improve benificial estrogen. This is also done this way because all estrogen cannot be prevented from aromatizing and by attacking estrogen control two ways you reduce the # of non-responders

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will volunteer as a Get Diesel E2-X Guinea Pig, I know it is brave but someone must take one for the team !!
Count me in as guinea pig #2. This and raw test, and watch out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am pretty excited about this one!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
FYI..E2-X arriving tomorrow! I will put it up tonight for pre-sale/intro sale. Write up is coming along but there is so much want to cover on estrogen, cortisol's relation to estrogen, test boosters, aromatase that it is becoming a term paper. Any tues and wed orders will ship thurs.

I will put up whatever is done by this afternoon after work, and then update the write up in a week or two. Got a lot of
stuff going on w GET DIESEL, and other write-ups to do.

From today 4 Aug to Monday 9 Aug,
I will have E2-X 60 caps at FeFiFo.com for $33.95 per bottle
2 bottle discount $32.29 per
3 bottles 30.29 per!!

Regular price will come in competitive with 30 plus day anti-estrogen products at $41.95-$43

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoop it is here!
Don't forget:

From 4 Aug to Monday 9 Aug,
E2-X 60 caps at FeFiFo.com for $33.95 per bottle
2 bottle discount $32.29 per
3 bottles 30.29 per!!

Regular price will come in competitive with 30 plus day anti-estrogen products at $41.95-$43

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
About to drop all E2-X orders off at FedEx and the post office....look for it at Amazon by Monday....hooked my reps up w a lil' something something also Rocket3015 AE14

log it, stack it, GET DIESEL.

Add E2-X to any of these stacks for next level gains:

http://www.fefifo.com/GET-DIESEL-Stacks_c_67.html <-- GET DIESEL STACKS

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see dryness in my future!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The mailman brought me some also !!

GD EX2.JPG

And just because I like this picture

Cindy 2.jpg

Robbie Balboa

Awards
E2-X, Raw test, DTH, and Nos Ether. My stack!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
One thing this E2-X is doing is it is making me short fused like when i take 4 procycle a day. Im on only 1/2 a procycle AM w one E2x and 1/2 a raw test mid-day w 1 e2x. Also 3 diesel warrior w each dose (6 DW a day).

I didnt take 1 a day 1st 5 days so i had pounding headaches last 2 days. None today. Took 1 thurs. 2 friday. 2 sat. 1.5 today. Dim gives some ppl headaches also im hot all day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it's not just me I feel warm most the time on my stack !!

Robbie Balboa

Awards
Any one of the products (dth, ether, e2-x, raw) tend to make me sweat easily and make me more aggressive and/or hot headed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any one of the products (dth, ether, e2-x, raw) tend to make me sweat easily and make me more aggressive and/or hot headed.
You are saying they do? Like "If I take any one of these products ( )." I thought you were asking if they will make you seat or more aggressive.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
No they make me sweat more. I'm assuming through thermogenis/fat burning. Raising my metabolic rate. Hence, they are working and a potent stack. I just ordered some more actually.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
And I have forgotten how the old NOS ETHER helps get you more primed for the workout compared to the newer version. More potent in my humble opinion. Just ordered more of that as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
And I have forgotten how the old NOS ETHER helps get you more primed for the workout compared to the newer version. More potent in my humble opinion. Just ordered more of that as well.
The old version seemed more concentrated for some reason but its the same formula just dif flavoring and no arginine hcl i think. I also think im down to 6 of the OG

Robbie Balboa

Awards
I ordered just in time then!! Thanks for making great products that actually work.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
So Chuck as you know I have E2-X, Raw Test, DTH, and plenty of nos ether. I also have JP8Xhardcore. I've been on the double or nothing stack and E2-X for a little over two weeks. I love the feeling, motivation, overall mood, strength, muscle, and intensity that this stack brings!! I have another bottle of each for another cycle. Would I be able to run the double or nothing stack plus E2-X back to back?

Robbie Balboa

Awards
Oh yeah and I'm running 3 DTH, 1 Raw, and 1 E2-X a day 5 days a week. Will probably go up to 4 DTH soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and I'm running 3 DTH, 1 Raw, and 1 E2-X a day 5 days a week. Will probably go up to 4 DTH soon.
5x a week no doubt. Now if you were Dtp 6x a week even then 2x on then 2 weeks off would work. Ive ran that stack ur on actually for a week of two versus DT procycle and e2x. Its better for people who wanna avoid yohimbe. Also it has the magnesium and boron in the raw test.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
5x a week no doubt. Now if you were Dtp 6x a week even then 2x on then 2 weeks off would work. Ive ran that stack ur on actually for a week of two versus DT procycle and e2x. Its better for people who wanna avoid yohimbe. Also it has the magnesium and boron in the raw test.
Right on!! Thanks Chuck D.

Robbie Balboa

Awards
So that will be a total of 8 week long double or nothing plus E2-X cycle!! Can't wait to see and feel the end results!!
GET DIESEL NUTRITION IS THE BOMB!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So that will be a total of 8 week long double or nothing plus E2-X cycle!! Can't wait to see and feel the end results!!
GET DIESEL NUTRITION IS THE BOMB!!
Yes It Is !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Hey why the change to tabs? Just curious. I still have some bottles of the capsules.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey why the change to tabs? Just curious. I still have some bottles of the capsules.
I don't know why the change, but I can tell you the tablets work just as well. Chuck Diesel ?

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Thanks Rocket3015 for the quick reply, thought maybe I was missing out or something