fellow diesels nos ether available

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
in hopes of not offending any mods let me say that im only posting this because nutra and everyone else is outta stock so it shouldnt matter.

(still can not link outside retailers even if a product is out of stock) has nos ether that expired last month on sale for $25/tub. its an older version the 1070g size but is essentially the same as the new ether that we all are used to now. when i called they had 100 containers in stock and 90 when i hung up. hopefully ill be stocked enough until the new batches come out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That formula is often talked about still. It had some carbs for delevery enhancement, some extra b vitamins, dl-phenylalanine, resveratrol etc. The sale price is HOTT for sure! Given this is also the 1070gram tub we're talking about!!!! Worth every penny of 25 bucks!

Monsterbench

Awards
For sure! The best version to date in my opinion. Just look at the profile and compare to the latest version. With that being said, ALL versions kick ASS!!! Don't worry about the expiration date, Chuck said it was perfectly fine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll use sh*t 2-3 years past it's date, I don't give a fukk about BS like that.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ether and dth are the only supps i use since going on trt. thank god i found this stash as i hear it could be a while before ether is back in stock. i agree the exp date doesnt mean much especially since it was only weeks ago. and for the price who can pass this up

Monsterbench

Awards
I just bought 12 tubs myself, not counting 6 more of the newer version I already have. I should be good until the next batch Chuck makes of Nos Ether(PRO). Hey Chuck, you really should relabel the next batch you make and call it Nos Ether(PRO) this time out. I've been calling that ever since it first came out and so do many others on here, and rightly so! You know a "PRO" line of some of your products would be awesome!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just bought 12 tubs myself, not counting 6 more of the newer version I already have. I should be good until the next batch Chuck makes of Nos Ether(PRO). Hey Chuck, you really should relabel the next batch you make and call it Nos Ether(PRO) this time out. I've been calling that ever since it first came out and so do many others on here, and rightly so! You know a "PRO" line of some of your products would be awesome!
Yeah I will, I might buy a few 1070's myself just because I only have about 3 containers of that formulation here and the price they are selling it for is like $2 more than what it cost me to make NOS ETHER (pro) anyway. That 1070g will last a while, esp in the frig or freezer, mainly because of the carbs, they always kept NOS ETHER from clumping.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nos ether and dth are the only supps i use since being put on trt

Monsterbench

Awards
Hey Chuck any chance you bring back 1070g version again? I most truly notice the difference between the current version and the 1070g version. Don't get me wrong they both work great but the older version is better.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately for me they dont take international cc orders and they have some killer deals on Chucks products!

wmarke1977

Awards
Chuck Any chance there has been some re-formulation done on Diesel Test Pro Cycle? Im on my second bottle, and took a good 8 weeks off from first bottle. I felt great in my workouts on the first bottle, and only needed 2 tabs pre and I was good for hours. On the new bottle I feel almost nothing. The pump is gone, and that awesome feeling from the yohimbine is gone. Any suggestions?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Any chance there has been some re-formulation done on Diesel Test Pro Cycle? Im on my second bottle, and took a good 8 weeks off from first bottle. I felt great in my workouts on the first bottle, and only needed 2 tabs pre and I was good for hours. On the new bottle I feel almost nothing. The pump is gone, and that awesome feeling from the yohimbine is gone. Any suggestions?
DTP has only got stronger so I don't know if you used 2 different formulas because DTP has had the same formulation since Jan 2010. The only real change was from the 1st batch that came out around July 2009 and the 2nd batch that came out right after that one about Sept 2009'ish, and that change a lot of the ingredients were increased. You might have been using something else when you were on it the 1st time or something.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOS. Ether.jpg

Down to my last tub of Get Diesel NOS Ether !!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This item is out of stock. Any chance it will come back?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@50Magnum NOS Ether is one of my favorite Get Diesel products, and it has been "Out Of Stock" for quite sometime. I would love to see it make a comeback but I'm not sure it will. How about it @Chuck Diesel ????

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
@50Magnum NOS Ether is one of my favorite Get Diesel products, and it has been "Out Of Stock" for quite sometime. I would love to see it make a comeback but I'm not sure it will. How about it @Chuck Diesel ????
It will be back “in due course”. I’m not sure. I’d say 2022. The problem with Nos Ether is it was/is very expensive to manufacture. Over $28 a jar which is very expensive for a dietary supplement.

Then it would end up costing over $50 and consumers go “there are cheaper creatine products use something else.”

But if I do a lower cost to manufacture version people say “this doesn’t hit like the OG version.”

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Where is chuck at, we don t see him anymore, any product in the making?
Hey bro. Rick keeps me up to date on things so he sent me this (?), thx Rick.

So my Diesel Test trademark infringement lawsuit that’s been going on since March 2017 is in the summary judgment motion(s) phase. With me being pro se from 2017, during the appeal to the 7th Circuit and until summer 2020, I’m involved a lot in the current motions with my counsel. Beginning of this year was heavy depositions.

Nothing “new” but I have a goal to keep Diesel Test Hardcore and Procycle avail and to re-release JP8X hardcore 1st. That would be idk when. But should be by spring 2022. I will also probably do a run of Coq Diesel and Nos Ether in 2022.

Jp8x hardcore was supposed to be rereleased April 2020 but covid hit my manufacture hard about that time and everything got derailed.

- Chuck

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone needs anything just let me know

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would also love to see the return of this, I’m sure @thebigt would also
i would...but i think @Chuck Diesel has his hands full for time being...maybe july 2022?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I need a little NOS & JP8x !!
Get D Stack.JPG