Diesel Test Pro w/ DTH (120 count).... How to dose?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I was hoping to be doing the 'Three Kings Stack' but due to the unavailibility of Sunami and also DTH 240 tabs I am out of luck for some time. I am about up on a bottle of 120 count DTH and have just purchased some DTP and another bottle of DTH (120 count). I have been trying to find the dosage schedule of the double or nothing dosing for the two products but have been out of luck on finding anything. Anyone know where to find some info on how to dose?

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to be doing the 'Three Kings Stack' but due to the unavailibility of Sunami and also DTH 240 tabs I am out of luck for some time. I am about up on a bottle of 120 count DTH and have just purchased some DTP and another bottle of DTH (120 count). I have been trying to find the dosage schedule of the double or nothing dosing for the two products but have been out of luck on finding anything. Anyone know where to find some info on how to dose?
there are lots of dosing suggestions for DTP & DTH in the thread right below this one: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/138127-dtp-dosing-thread.html

:smirk:

B

BigDGee35

Awards
everybody responds differently to different dosages. It took me about 6 months to find my sweet spot. 1 dth/1 dtp morning, 2 dth at lunch, 1 dth/2 dtp before workout in afternoon on mon, tues and weds. 4 dth on thurs. then back to 1/1, 2, and 1/2 on fri and sat. Sun off completely.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I will have to do some experimenting to find my level as I see many take different dosages. I am about out on my first bottle of DTH (old formula w/ 2205mg.) Just received another bottle of the newer formula of the 120 count tablets (1900mg), just up'd the dosage of the DTH a few days ago to 3 tablets 3 times a day and am not getting too much out of it. I see many awesome results of test numbers from DTH and will run through another bottle to hopefully get something out of it. I am just trying to find something to help boost my aggression in the gym as I have always been laid back and takes a lot to get an aggression built up. Reading around it looks like DTP is used more for workout days then every day. I will have to do some of my own hands on research to find my sweet spot and may also through in some ZMA to help out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I will have to do some experimenting to find my level as I see many take different dosages. I am about out on my first bottle of DTH (old formula w/ 2205mg.) Just received another bottle of the newer formula of the 120 count tablets (1900mg), just up'd the dosage of the DTH a few days ago to 3 tablets 3 times a day and am not getting too much out of it. I see many awesome results of test numbers from DTH and will run through another bottle to hopefully get something out of it. I am just trying to find something to help boost my aggression in the gym as I have always been laid back and takes a lot to get an aggression built up. Reading around it looks like DTP is used more for workout days then every day. I will have to do some of my own hands on research to find my sweet spot and may also through in some ZMA to help out.
dont take 9 DTH a day, you prob wont feel like its doing anything. Most people that take 6 or more a day say "I didnt notice anything."

For what you want, I would add DTP, and use it as directed and throw in 1 DTP tab with each dose of DTP u take.

you can take zma at night if u please.