Subweevil's Quick DTP Review

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, finished my bottle a little bit ago, and man, was I impressed!! I dosed 1 cap in the morning with 2 of the 240 count DTH, occasionally a cap with some more DTH during the day, and moved it up to 2 caps with 2 DTH pre-workout, about 40 minutes before. My workouts were sporadic, since work and other things have really gotten in the way of my training. Diet was centered around maintaining what I had, since any extra calories would have been wasted since I wasn't working out as much as I wanted to. managed to keep pretty much where I was at, given the circumstances. Things I would say that stood out about DTP was the incredible pumps and clean energy. Sad to say, I really couldn't take advantage of the extra Mahogany I was sporting, since the little lady and I really weren't able to see each other than to send each other off to work. My work schedule was split shifts of days/nights, straight days or straight nights, 12-14 hour shifts, in 120+ temps with 25-40% humidity, involving moderate to heavy lifting, 5-7 days a week. Luckily, those days are gone with the new promotion I got, so I'm most looking forward ot getting back on a lifting schedule again. DTP really shined here, with plenty of clean energy. It was just the perfect amount to keep motivated and able to perform at work, home or at the gym. Aggression was solid. For the first few weeks, had to bit my tongue an awful lot, but it seemed to mellow out, or else I just got better at dealing with it. Skin was noticeably more oilier, and I did get more pimples, but nothing that wasn't manageable. Seemed like I even got a bit of recomp from it, and that rocks. I really didn't dose it too much other than morning or pre-worout, as I wanted to keep it effective and not get my body used to it, plus, this stuff is crazy strong and it honestly had me worried that I might blow my stack at work. The only times I did use it also during the day was after a real intense day of work and working out. This is a very solid product, and I have no problems recommending it, it easily surpasses what Chuck says it will do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, finished my bottle a little bit ago, and man, was I impressed!! I dosed 1 cap in the morning with 2 of the 240 count DTH, occasionally a cap with some more DTH during the day, and moved it up to 2 caps with 2 DTH pre-workout, about 40 minutes before. My workouts were sporadic, since work and other things have really gotten in the way of my training. Diet was centered around maintaining what I had, since any extra calories would have been wasted since I wasn't working out as much as I wanted to. managed to keep pretty much where I was at, given the circumstances. Things I would say that stood out about DTP was the incredible pumps and clean energy. Sad to say, I really couldn't take advantage of the extra Mahogany I was sporting, since the little lady and I really weren't able to see each other than to send each other off to work. My work schedule was split shifts of days/nights, straight days or straight nights, 12-14 hour shifts, in 120+ temps with 25-40% humidity, involving moderate to heavy lifting, 5-7 days a week. Luckily, those days are gone with the new promotion I got, so I'm most looking forward ot getting back on a lifting schedule again. DTP really shined here, with plenty of clean energy. It was just the perfect amount to keep motivated and able to perform at work, home or at the gym. Aggression was solid. For the first few weeks, had to bit my tongue an awful lot, but it seemed to mellow out, or else I just got better at dealing with it. Skin was noticeably more oilier, and I did get more pimples, but nothing that wasn't manageable. Seemed like I even got a bit of recomp from it, and that rocks. I really didn't dose it too much other than morning or pre-worout, as I wanted to keep it effective and not get my body used to it, plus, this stuff is crazy strong and it honestly had me worried that I might blow my stack at work. The only times I did use it also during the day was after a real intense day of work and working out. This is a very solid product, and I have no problems recommending it, it easily surpasses what Chuck says it will do.
wasnt you on DTH solo before DTP added, if so what did u notice or what more of did you notice when u added DTP?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Correct, I was on DTH prior, and also whilst using DTP. For me, it was like taking waaay morr DTH, but with much added pumps some rage but more focus/drive. Recovery was most definitely higher than just plain DTH. I really liked doing the (2) 240 count and an 1-2 DTP pre-workout, the DTH hit me fast and then the DTP kicked in. Honestly, I was actually kinda scared to just run DTP straight, that stuff is crazy strong. My protocol for it was 3 days on, and 1-2 off. Still hit me pretty well throughout the whole bottle doing it that way. I really liked the clean energy from it as well. Also, it makes everything waaay more effective, I had to cut down my dose of JP8 even more, and 1 scoop of NOS Ether pre and post, instead of 2 pre and 1 post, the pumps where just too much, seriously. I was getting pumps equal to almost a whole workout, but I hadn't even finished my warm-up sets!! Happy to answer any other questions bud!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Correct, I was on DTH prior, and also whilst using DTP. For me, it was like taking waaay morr DTH, but with much added pumps some rage but more focus/drive. Recovery was most definitely higher than just plain DTH. I really liked doing the (2) 240 count and an 1-2 DTP pre-workout, the DTH hit me fast and then the DTP kicked in. Honestly, I was actually kinda scared to just run DTP straight, that stuff is crazy strong. My protocol for it was 3 days on, and 1-2 off. Still hit me pretty well throughout the whole bottle doing it that way. I really liked the clean energy from it as well. Also, it makes everything waaay more effective, I had to cut down my dose of JP8 even more, and 1 scoop of NOS Ether pre and post, instead of 2 pre and 1 post, the pumps where just too much, seriously. I was getting pumps equal to almost a whole workout, but I hadn't even finished my warm-up sets!! Happy to answer any other questions bud!!
On the real SubV,... I can't even attempt to keep up with your supplement intake! Thats just straight hardcore when I read it bro, never stop being the true "Get Diesel disciple." Your feedback is always on-point, and I'm very sure it's appreciated by many questionable readers.

DTP adds a new energy to my DTH world. As a Chuck D experiment, I have been trying all types of combos with our products. I noticed a very drastic change in my training with a rather small addition of DTP to my current DTH intake. To be fair, I will say I have been taking DTH for well over a year. That has been my staple supplement, and added to that a few things.

It seems to add a new aspect of training focus for me. I have only been taking it 3x a week lately, with great results. I take my day dose all in the morning (like 3 hours prior to training). Doing 5 pills of DTP M,W,F early AM. Doing DTH (240 count) 10 on non DTP days, and 4 on DTP days. I add 2 Sunami to every early dose, and 1 mid-day.

I'm soo dam busy with EMT-I school, 3 classes at the Tech, 2 jobs, and training. Sorry if I'm not around much guys....I'm trying to balance it all out.