Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Do Not Exceed 5 Tablets

I want to meet this guy !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    HAhaha yeah. I use to call it the RPM killa. Those days were fun/funny.

Iíd put Ready4war pill for pill up against anything legal as a preworkout stim. Itís been the same for 12 years now of this product being out. I donít know of not one preworkout on Earth that hits harder than 2.5 or 3 tabs of r4w, including all the powder products. Def OG as OG gets.
    How would it compare to SuperStim by Driven Sports in your honest opinion? I never heard of the product tbh but I am def considering to try it.

Can you advise how it feels mood wise? Looking more for a solid stim to improve mood and energy but not spike BP, and not make me too hot. Maybe 1 cap of R4W?
    [CENTER]"WES15" for 15% off at bStraight up Kratom / MA Research[/B]"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz

3. Never used that product. Not sure mood wise Iíve always used get diesel pres so I use one like everyday. Iíd say gives aggressive workouts and is thermogenic like those reviews. Also gives a boost in libido. Iíll look up that Driven product.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Never used that product. Not sure mood wise Iíve always used get diesel pres so I use one like everyday. Iíd say gives aggressive workouts and is thermogenic like those reviews. Also gives a boost in libido. Iíll look up that Driven product.

Does anyone in the U.K. stock your products?

Pred did/does but they are usually out of stock
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    How would it compare to SuperStim by Driven Sports in your honest opinion? I never heard of the product tbh but I am def considering to try it.

Can you advise how it feels mood wise? Looking more for a solid stim to improve mood and energy but not spike BP, and not make me too hot. Maybe 1 cap of R4W?
    It does give a slight euphoric boost in mood, and I have had BP issues with some products, but never with this one. Start at one tablet and work your way up, I don't think I have ever used more than 2. I do believe you will enjoy it.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Does anyone in the U.K. stock your products?

Pred did/does but they are usually out of stock
    Nah pred doesnít keep them in stock. I was at xxl since they started for over 10 yrs but they decided last yr to push their house brand and not import Get Diesel. Hopefully Iíll find another seller over there this yr. I heard A1 ships over there.

I also ship outside the US from fefifo.com. My email is getdiesel (at) gmail. A lot of my overseas customers email me what they want and I put a price together that way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Must Read!! (warning)
    By KFlex in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:49 PM
  2. Must Read!!! (warning)
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 10:59 AM
  3. UK Supp Warning
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements