How long does RAW and Diesel fuel last??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

I'm not really one of those people that likes the all day energy that alot of the new fatburners are promoting. I like something that gives me a kick for my workout and levels down after something I can take at 3 or 4pm and last like 4-5 hours the way the old ec stacks uses to . So my question is how long do these two products last?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hello All:

I'm not really one of those people that likes the all day energy that alot of the new fatburners are promoting. I like something that gives me a kick for my workout and levels down after something I can take at 3 or 4pm and last like 4-5 hours the way the old ec stacks uses to . So my question is how long do these two products last?
well to me it gives me "energy" for about 3 hours but depends on how hard u train. Nothing I take preworkout will keep me from sleeping because I train at "that" level. On R4W u should be good 5h later, but r4w and DF increases "alerness". You can always take less, or do what I use to do, take 2 R4W 3 hours pre-workout and 2 more 1 h. preworkout.

Those "all day" energy products are fake, nothing gives u energy for 7 hours, well not me.