NEW FROM GET DIESEL (Aug. 08)

Mar430

Awards
Hey Chuck, if you have any info/bio on these products available, you think you could put them up? Cuz I love Diesel's stuff and im definitly using it as my staple for Boxing training

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, if you have any info/bio on these products available, you think you could put them up? Cuz I love Diesel's stuff and im definitly using it as my staple for Boxing training
there is a link right at the top of this post.....

If u ever need info on GET DIESEL products go to getdiesel.com

Glad u like the products. Got more stuff on deck for Sept!

Also DT2010 isnt replacing DT Hardcore.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

^^^

This version of DIESEL TEST (DT2010) is going to sell really well because like I said before, its just as powerful as an previous version of DT and will only be $32.95 or so online. Now the new DTH coming out in Sept/Oct............sick.​

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Just read the write ups and supp facts for DT 2010 and Sunami. Looks VERY solid I must say. Looking forward to trying some of that out. All the DT stacks look just CRAZY now.

Question on the nettle, and I understand if you arn't willing to share, but is it the same amount/extract used in TTE? TTE was REALLY effective for me, but my hairline didn't get along with the 95% nettle. Original Trib Test didn't cause me any problems up top, though.

If it is the same, I may get some sort of topical formula to use up top before trying these out. If only Dsade would hurry up with VM... :run:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just read the write ups and supp facts for DT 2010 and Sunami. Looks VERY solid I must say. Looking forward to trying some of that out. All the DT stacks look just CRAZY now.

Question on the nettle, and I understand if you arn't willing to share, but is it the same amount/extract used in TTE? TTE was REALLY effective for me, but my hairline didn't get along with the 95% nettle. Original Trib Test didn't cause me any problems up top, though.

If it is the same, I may get some sort of topical formula to use up top before trying these out. If only Dsade would hurry up with VM... :run:
Its closer to the nettle in the original DIESEL TEST 2010 and the DIESEL TEST Hardcore or last summer. Im not sure to tell you the truth about your hairline.

edit: Just checked some older formulation sheets, the nettle is different from TTE, and Trib Test original.

also the stacks are sick, from the 1st one to the 4th one, they all will have people reducing their dosages because they are strong.

Mar430

Awards
Sorry bout the requestioning of this, but what is the MAIN difference between Ether Tabs and Nos Ether?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout the requestioning of this, but what is the MAIN difference between Ether Tabs and Nos Ether?
Come on,

One is a Tab and one is powder.

NOS ETHER is strength, power, endurance, recovery, nitric oxide

ETHER Tabs (ETHER no NOS) is strength, power, endurance, recovery, testosterone.

Sup. facts and write up will be up for ETHER Tabs soon.

NOS ETHER is better for you if your main goal is strength/power training and u train over 80% max everyworkout.

ETHER Tabs is better is you refuse to take powder, dont want to pay for NOS ETHER and/or want that testosterone boost from the long jack in ETHER Tabs.

ETHER Tabs also is a better insulin sen. product than NOS ETHER so it may provide better LMM gains than NOS ETHER.

NOS ETHER produces pumps and muscle hardness, ETHER Tabs produce rock hard muscle hardness. Esp. after you eat carbs and protein.

Recovery is better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, strength gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, endurance gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, but ETHER Tabs
are great for endurance and strength gains (esp. compared to other creatine productrs by other companies), its just nothing compares to NOS ETHER strength/endurance effects.

ETHER Tabs will give you some training intensity/aggression in the gym, NOS ETHER wont.

ETHER Tabs (hormonal wise) stacks really well with DIESEL TEST.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
that looks like a big step up from the old ETHER tabs profile wise (IMO) I can see these being a big seller, certainly the next creatine based product I'll purchase.
Yeah the ETHER 2010 tabs were not this ETHER. These have more Creatine and I didnt really like the Creatine-AKG in ETHER 2010.

ETHER 2010 was good tho' as an antioxidant/endurance product, but I learned if I put "ETHER" on a product, it better come close to NOS ETHER or people will be pissed.

Compared to other Creatine tab products, there is no contest, esp at the estimated online price of $32.95.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: Nvm found my own answer. NP is getting it ~20th

Looking forward to DT2010. Similar results to DTH at a lower price = :thumbsup: Sunami looks like a nice addition to a stack, as I've noticed you've added it to yours. Good value too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck are you expecting Sunami to be at retailers by Aug 18th (i.e. NP) or just shipping out of production? Some1 just asked on the NP forums.

Looking forward to DT2010. Similar results to DTH at a lower price = :thumbsup: Sunami looks like a nice addition to a stack, as I've noticed you've added it to yours. Good value too.
NP shoud have DT2010 and Sunami IN STOCK on the 15th or the 18th, might even get lucky and they might have it the 14th, but going with friday and next monday for now.

Yep the price doesnt reflect the results.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH SNAP!!! Get Diesel is getting thick there Chuck!!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running the extreme double or nothing plus jp8 in a few months. your products are definitely top notch.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im working out now, but i have a t-911 log coming up, and im gonna save up some extra money from my paychecks for it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to bump it...:D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Had to bump it...:D
thanks man.......Im dying for the 3 kings stack........

2010 where are you?

although diesel told me to start smaller, i am the typical guy.........more and bigger is better.........

should i listen chuck?

DTH and 2010 for my virgin diesel stack or go balls to the wall with the 3 kings?

steven54

Awards
im on accutane right now. a perscription drug for acne. i was just wondering if anyone knew if it would be ok to take this and diesel test at the same time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks man.......Im dying for the 3 kings stack........

2010 where are you?

although diesel told me to start smaller, i am the typical guy.........more and bigger is better.........

should i listen chuck?

DTH and 2010 for my virgin diesel stack or go balls to the wall with the 3 kings?
fck it go 3 kings so you realize the "DIESEL" way that GET DIESEL products are the sht.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
fck it go 3 kings so you realize the "DIESEL" way that GET DIESEL products are the sht.
im hip already chuck.........lol

1 single dose of R4W and I was sold.

calling all 2010, calling all 2010, please get your arse to nutraplanet!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
im hip already chuck.........lol

1 single dose of R4W and I was sold.

calling all 2010, calling all 2010, please get your arse to nutraplanet!
Well I will tell you when DT2010 ships it will hit NP a day or 2 before everyone else. It could be there monday but im not "gurantee-ing" anything until my manufacture emails me UPS numbers.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well I will tell you when DT2010 ships it will hit NP a day or 2 before everyone else. It could be there monday but im not "gurantee-ing" anything until my manufacture emails me UPS numbers.
awesome..............thanks chuck.