Kevin Levrone in Hollywood Handymen

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
things must be pretty slow for Kevin Levrone down in Hollywood... thats such a gay video clip... too funny

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Its not stupid bro, its feng shui of the mind. lol. Hilarious vid, kinda weird seeing Kevin like that though....

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Kevin Levrone ever sits back , looks in the mirror and thinks about all of the money he blew on gear in the 90's.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Kevin Levrone ever sits back , looks in the mirror and thinks about all of the money he blew on gear in the 90's.
Seriously man, like holy f#ck. Those guys are almost all the same size.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
you mean after taking all of my ph and supplements i will go back to the same size? :aargh:

Huh? Im sure im missing something here. I was just making the comment that kevin levrone used to be 250lbs contest, in this vid he looks like 150. Kind of like Crag Titus if you've seen him recently, he's lost all of his size. He looks deflated. Loose skin and all.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
you mean after taking all of my ph and supplements i will go back to the same size? :aargh:
Guys like Levrone didn't really have much use for ph's and supps, they relied on megadoses of steroids and HGH to carry the 100+lbs. of muscle that their bodies could never naturally support.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty obvious by Kevin's current physique how far using large doses of steroids goes. Same thing with Craig Titus. People always try to undercredit drugs which is not correct.