Ok What Motivates You??

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I want to hear what products people use to keep them motivated throughout the day. Anything from energy stimulates to Organic foods to Supplements. I cant seem to find the right product for me..

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
a mirror.... helps to keep me on the grind

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
GET BIG OR DIE TRYING

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QQajdrlntM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Fat people at work. You know, the guys who look like they are bowling pins waddling around. The ones who are in serious risk of having heart failure just walking up the stairs. That's what keeps me motivated, because I never want to look like that.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
haha you guys are great..i may be taking all your advice to heart..except for the coke:run:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
my gf feeling my arm muscles and acting pleased and bashful at the same time as she notes my progress. Makes me smile inside and out and keeps me going.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Deep rooted insecurities and fears. That's what motivates me to train like a madman, and as long as I have that seed in me I'll always train to become bigger, stronger, more confident.

It's sort of like using fear or pain to your advantage in combat. It's a powerful tool and one that should not be ignored.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowing that there is someone else out there that is training and that I cannot allow him to outwork me. Someone may beat me, but they will never outwork me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the results in the mirror being one of my biggest motivators, however the nice comments from the wife also help quite a bit. ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Knowing that there is someone else out there that is training and that I cannot allow him to outwork me. Someone may beat me, but they will never outwork me.
You hit the nail on the head...and whether you win or not, is not what matters...but rather is this person, male or female, putting forth the same sweat and heart as you are?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
It's when I go to a party or hang out and for some reason shirts come off and I catch the girls staring. That's what its all about. The mirror as well, I too am an addict of progress.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Relying on "products" to motivate you is a weakness.

Good motivators include: the growing health crisis in the united states (preventable chronic disease), the mirror, attention from the ladies, and observable increases in performance.

Lay to rest whatever part of yourself is weak and unmotivated. It will only cost you in the future.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:good point. Relying on a product to get you motivated to get up and go to the gym or for a reason to go the gym is a big weakness.
even on a bad day I can watch a few youtube vids and I am ready to get to it!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
those 4 phrases together is a t-shirt slogan waiting to happen

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
we could make a sweet AM Tshirt with that stuff on it!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Additional to obese people...

The "docu-drama" Pumping Iron always makes me want to smash some weights within seconds of seeing.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
those 4 phrases together is a t-shirt slogan waiting to happen
I suffer from deep rooted insecurities and fears, from looking in the mirror, that there is someone out there that is stronger than myself. Let's eat?

it's hard to get that last one included.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
I suffer from deep rooted insecurities and fears, from looking in the mirror, that there is someone out there that is stronger than myself. Let's eat?

it's hard to get that last one included.
HAHAHAHA...we can get tyson chicken to sponsor

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
watching my 5 year old daughter flex in the mirror to compare her muscles to dad.

showing my wife my progress, then hearing her say she doesnt care, but as I walk away she checks me out even after 11 years

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
HAHA^ that is so true. My gf always gets mad when I talk about lifting, supps, or anything like that. She says I'm obsessed and I know I am!! thats ok because she always checks me out when I walk away. The best is to catch them staring.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Universal Nutrition Uni-Liver ---> decreased my caffeine intake big time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bintherduntht General Chat 12
Natural Bodybuilding 15
General Chat 4