Levrone torn tricep

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!! That looks like it hurt(s). That definitely sucks for him, as he was almost guaranteed to make it into the top 5 for the O.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
woah that did look painful, what could have caused that

db682

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he was maxing out the stack on the Pulldowns and the rest is written on his arm in Black and Blue.

Believe it or not, This is a minor tear (if there is such a thing) and his recovery should be much faster then most would expect. Looks like **** though and Mr. O is definitly out the window for him. Truthfully I didnt see him getting very far in it this year anyways, but we'll never know now.

db

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Kevin is always a wild card. If hes on his game, hes top 3 no question. His dedication to the sport is always questionable. One thing is for sure: The O won't be as suspencful without him. Its a two horse race between Jay and Ronnie.

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by rpward210
Kevin is always a wild card. If hes on his game, hes top 3 no question. His dedication to the sport is always questionable. One thing is for sure: The O won't be as suspencful without him. Its a two horse race between Jay and Ronnie.
I agree, I don't think gunter is all that special at all. That GNC show was a joke, kinda like GNC itself...